Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Military Thread V25

views

keown83
post Sep 14 2017, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Sep 14 2017, 04:02 PM)
while his intentions are as you describe.. the facts cant be refuted

putting comparison with rsaf aside, arent the facts true?
what fact?

which point?

i actually LOL when the channeled pointed that Malaysian Su-30MKM lack of sparepart & even LOL hard when they mentioned RMAF A-400M is white elephant

if that is what u hold as a fact, then i vote for mod to ban u forever from this tered

u can always reraise the video in other /k/ tered for the lolz moment

this tered dun have time to entertain troll
keown83
post Sep 29 2017, 11:59 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(DDG_Ross @ Sep 29 2017, 03:39 PM)
looks like its the same issue with their warthogs  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

user posted image

user posted image
https://twitter.com/nicholadrummond/status/...992433046212609
Defence Industry consultant, commentator and writer. Former British Army officer. Committed to UK Armed Forces with a passion for all things military.
well thats very weird & shameful

what happened to all those UK army praise towards their broncos during its initial operation in afghanistan?
keown83
post Sep 30 2017, 11:40 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(patt_sue @ Sep 30 2017, 10:45 AM)
Two Navy men die while training in Setiawan, Perak

PETALING JAYA: Two Navy personnel died after complaining of exhaustion while carrying out physical training in Setiawan, Perak on Friday afternoon.

Laskar Kelas 1 (Able Rate) Mohd Baihaqi Nik Mat, 28, and Laskar Kelas 1 (Able Rate) Muhammad Lailatulman Mohd Sukri, 26, of the Sungai Wangi unit were taken to the detention room where they passed away.

The two were carrying out physical training according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), the Navy said in a statement.

"They complained of exhaustion while carrying out the training and were given rest in the detention room.

"They were experiencing vomiting, exhaustion and shortness of breath," the statement said.

The two were given initial treatment by staff at the detention room and an emergency call was made before they were pronounced dead by paramedics who arrived at about 3.15pm.

The statement said that initial checks by the doctor on duty showed that there were no sign of beating or physical abuse on the bodies of the two personnel.

"However, we cannot rule out any possibility of the real cause of the death," it said adding that police were investigating the case with full cooperation from the Navy.

The Navy said it has formed an investigation body to look into existing SOPs and if there was any breach in the SOPs.

It said it would not compromise or protect those who breach procedures while carrying out their duties.
Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017...gYDy5qrpqaOu.99

----------
Heart problem?
LTZ got an insider story?
the symptom looks a lot like heart attack..i dunno why but current human generation seems cant cope with extreme activity...there's also a couple of heart-related death story around the world when the deceased involved in extreme activity that forced their heart to the max, even to sportsmen

is it drugs related? or is it becos of freq kopi jantan drinker?

keown83
post Nov 19 2017, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(xtemujin @ Nov 19 2017, 01:30 PM)
The Labuan airport here has been closed since 5pm following a ‘belly landing’ by a Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) Hercules C130 transport aircraft

1. Landing the plane safely without let it rolling..fucuking highly skilled pilot duo rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
2. A big reminder about our aging C-130 fleet..the reminder goes to our fed gomen of cos..
3. A reminder also to our neighboring countries to seriously check & recheck their C-130 fleet..this can happen to them as well
keown83
post Dec 15 2017, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(thpace @ Dec 14 2017, 11:48 PM)
malaysia camo buy from PT *** indonesia  whistling.gif
malaysia army camo uniform were manufactured from jakel la

where got manufactured from PT indo?
keown83
post Dec 18 2017, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(KLboy92 @ Dec 18 2017, 04:51 PM)
the usual lor. glass ceiling...
aduiii

with small % of non-malay in malaysia military, u expect all of the % or majority of the % must be made generals or any top position in army? doh.gif

keown83
post Feb 10 2018, 11:34 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Feb 8 2018, 09:32 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

naaahhh

this wan is expected..bought su-30mkm kena komplen, bought scorpene kena komplen, bought EC725 heli kena komplen, bought A400M kena komplen, bought Gempita kena komplen, bought pendekar, bought frigate also kena komplen

all using the same lame excuse; "the money can be usefully spent in buying this/that than the current purchase"..i still remember when Anwar Ibrahim said that the money use in buying EC725 can be use to buy MI-171 in huge numbers & its better to buy Mi-171 rather than buying EC725

i dunno why but i have a very skeptical feeling towards these so-called "military officials" who complaint..i think they were actually indirectly have interest with private company that lobbying their product where they lost in the bid so they became sour grape & start to complaint here & there

but thats just my feeling
keown83
post Feb 15 2018, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(KLboy92 @ Feb 14 2018, 01:17 PM)
Ordinarily it would be an issue

But since Hezb is treating Lebanon as their own personal arms depot, my sympathies are kind of cancelled out.
Hezbollah is officially legal under Lebanon administration where they have a legal political party & have a position in Lebanon's cabinet (2 of Hezbollah people hold a cabinet post)

Hezb is consisted of 100% lebaneses & operated inside Lebanon's territory..they are basically the locals..

& Hezbollah possession of arms did not violates Lebanon technically..this is far different than how Pinoy administration view & treat towards Sulu terrorists

the best thing is, Fouad Siniora said "its because of Israel's occupation & presence in Lebanon's land that caused the existence of Hezbollah's armed uprising"..imma speculating that because it'll be more complicated & more risky to confront Israel directly using Lebanon's official flag, Fouad think its better for Hezbollah to be their unofficial "ambassador" towards Israel to show how Lebanon as general didnt like the way Israel treat their land & airspace

so i think Hezbollah presence with their arms is justified until Israel show their dedication to respect Lebanon's land/airspace by not breaching it at all

btw, before u think imma supporter of Hezbollah, i would like to say that i am not..just that imma stating a fact..thats all
keown83
post Feb 15 2018, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Feb 15 2018, 09:33 AM)
turkish attack copter looks nice mang..why mesia dont buy to shoot insurgents? haha
fighting insurgents required unconventional method..u need a heli that can be fast deployed, light, agile, can carry a 2-3 of ground operators & adequately equipped with guns/missiles..

MH-6 Little Bird can do that perfectly

keown83
post Feb 17 2018, 01:58 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(azriel @ Feb 15 2018, 07:56 PM)
the news has been brought down

there are still no confirmation on the procurement yet..might also cancelled

i guess everyone involved were jumping too early

indonesia as usual prematured cum..why cant they just be patient & just wait until it become a confirmed deal with clear black & white?
keown83
post Feb 17 2018, 02:00 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(DDG_Ross @ Feb 16 2018, 01:10 PM)
based on their prc su35 contract, their export production capacity is 10 planes per year
from knappo plant i guess?
keown83
post Mar 11 2018, 09:44 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(KLboy92 @ Mar 11 2018, 12:34 AM)
terbongkar dah

MSDF helicopter flattop Izumo designed as aircraft carrier
keywords underlined - the single factor previously unknown about Izumo's ability to operate F-35Bs was whether it had the special heat treatment to withstand the downward jets. Now we know.
its an open secret & already expected actually

izumo & dokdo & their respective gov plan to buy f-35
keown83
post Mar 23 2018, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

big, big trouble awaiting those TNI personnels..i dun think TNI will take this lightly

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1228sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM