Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need help about registration for Grab/Uber, Insurance purpose

views

TSJosephtky725
post Sep 7 2017, 10:36 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
122 posts

To all the Grab/User driver here, I would like to ask about something about 2nd name driver. So recently I have been driving my uncle car and I asked him to add my name in the cover note/policy. So his agent gave me a endorsement form and I fill in and signed but the agent said my name won't be appear in the cover note/policy till the next renewal but the agent also gave me a endorsement approved form as a prove that my name is already in the cover note/policy so I want to ask if I provide this approved form to Uber/Grab will they accept? I am sure there are some driver who is also 2nd driver name right?

PS: I have to fill the endorsement form because after my uncle buy the car only put my name that why now is kinda headache except I have to wait for next renewal?
Micky78
post Sep 7 2017, 10:58 PM

Regular
1,094 posts

QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 7 2017, 10:36 PM)
To all the Grab/User driver here, I would like to ask about something about 2nd name driver. So recently I have been  driving my uncle car and I asked him to add my name in the cover note/policy. So his agent gave me a endorsement form and I fill in and signed but the agent said my name won't be appear in the cover note/policy till the next renewal but the agent also gave me a endorsement approved form as a prove that my name is already in the cover note/policy so I want to ask if I provide this approved form to Uber/Grab will they accept? I am sure there are some driver who is also 2nd driver name right?

PS: I have to fill the endorsement form because after my uncle buy the car only put my name that why now is kinda headache except I have to wait for next renewal?
can u share the pic of the "endorsement approved"?

the docs might be temporary docs while the Insurance office need "sometime" to update the system.. MYS Boleh...

all endorsement must shown the company logo and effective of the endorsement into the policy... no such thing as wait for next renewal...
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 8 2017, 12:16 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Sep 7 2017, 10:58 PM)
can u share the pic of the "endorsement approved"?

the docs might be temporary docs while the Insurance office need "sometime" to update the system.. MYS Boleh...

all endorsement must shown the company logo and effective of the endorsement into the policy... no such thing as wait for next renewal...
The form is in my office right now.
Yes the endorsement form do shown the compang logo and all. But I asked some people they said this is the way because I add my name after buying the car
Micky78
post Sep 8 2017, 08:59 AM

Regular
1,094 posts

The endorsement (computer print out) is considered as a valid docs and is part of ur policy. Since u make chances in mid way policy period, it will be call as a endorsement..
However, u mention is a endorsement form, is it only a form n stamp by the insurance company? If yes, might not b acceptable by uber or grab.
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 8 2017, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Sep 8 2017, 08:59 AM)
The endorsement (computer print out) is considered as a valid docs and is part of ur policy.  Since u make chances in mid way policy period, it will be call as a endorsement..
However, u mention is a endorsement form, is it only a form n stamp by the insurance company? If yes, might not b acceptable by uber or grab.
Yaya the endorsement is printed out from computer so can this be use? Cause I can see my name in the endorsement and already paid Rm10. Maybe I will PM you the endorsement
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 8 2017, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Sep 8 2017, 08:59 AM)
The endorsement (computer print out) is considered as a valid docs and is part of ur policy.  Since u make chances in mid way policy period, it will be call as a endorsement..
Attached Image

This is the endorsement paper bro
Micky78
post Sep 8 2017, 01:10 PM

Regular
1,094 posts

Yes, this is considered valid docs... Uber or grab should b no problem..
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 8 2017, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Sep 8 2017, 01:10 PM)
Yes, this is considered valid docs... Uber or grab should b no problem..
But I remember that Grab would need me to insert the cover note no. Can I get it directly from the original cover note?
Micky78
post Sep 8 2017, 04:57 PM

Regular
1,094 posts

QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 8 2017, 04:25 PM)
But I remember that Grab would need me to insert the cover note no. Can I get it directly from the original cover note?
No, u can't. Coz different issue date and inception date.

This should be not something new to Grab...
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 8 2017, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Sep 8 2017, 04:57 PM)
No, u can't. Coz different issue date and inception date.

This should be not something new to Grab...
Okay bro thanks for the guide.
doraemonkiller
post Sep 9 2017, 02:24 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 8 2017, 11:09 PM)
Okay bro thanks for the guide.
just upload covernote and endorsement to a pdf.
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 9 2017, 02:52 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Sep 9 2017, 02:24 AM)
just upload covernote and endorsement to a pdf.
If I use policy instead can ah? And endorsement

This post has been edited by Josephtky725: Sep 9 2017, 02:53 PM
doraemonkiller
post Sep 9 2017, 06:26 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 9 2017, 02:52 PM)
If I use policy instead can ah? And endorsement
As long as the policy consist of Car Plate, Car Model, Insured Period, Car Year, etc.
TSJosephtky725
post Sep 9 2017, 07:52 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Sep 9 2017, 06:26 PM)
As long as the policy consist of Car Plate, Car Model, Insured Period, Car Year, etc.
Okay noted, thanks ya
orkidhana
post Sep 30 2017, 10:01 PM

18 posts

sorry
i dont know where to ask
i dont want my fullname with binti was display on driver profile
for me its a very privacy matte since people can google your name
how to change it ?
i am very newbie driver
AskarPerang
post Sep 30 2017, 11:47 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(orkidhana @ Sep 30 2017, 10:01 PM)
sorry
i dont know where to ask
i dont want my fullname with binti was display on driver profile
for me its a very privacy matte since people can google your name
how to change it ?
i am very newbie driver
driver must use real full name. real actual pics.
rider doesn't matter. no put any name also can register.

just like teksi. you must display your actual profile. if any wrong doing people will viral you easily just like that. the authority is more concern of the safety of passenger. not driver.

do you know that using teksi number plate can online get all the driver particular for that car? if you are not able to agree with this term and conditions, then this type of job is not for you.
eligible
post Oct 11 2017, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 7 2017, 10:36 PM)
To all the Grab/User driver here, I would like to ask about something about 2nd name driver. So recently I have beenĀ  driving my uncle car and I asked him to add my name in the cover note/policy. So his agent gave me a endorsement form and I fill in and signed but the agent said my name won't be appear in the cover note/policy till the next renewal but the agent also gave me a endorsement approved form as a prove that my name is already in the cover note/policy so I want to ask if I provide this approved form to Uber/Grab will they accept? I am sure there are some driver who is also 2nd driver name right?

nope, just get 3rd party insurance will do.
QUOTE(Josephtky725 @ Sep 8 2017, 12:47 PM)
Attached Image

This is the endorsement paper bro
This post has been edited by eligible: Oct 11 2017, 02:37 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:41 PM