Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

79 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games The Official LYN FIFA™ Community Thread | V6, Own Every Moment

views

TSlone_wolf
post Aug 31 2017, 01:30 AM, updated 3y ago

44 posts

THE OFFICIAL LYN EA SPORTS ™ FIFA COMMUNITY THREAD V6 (PS4/ PS3)

FIFA 18:
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Previous Threads:
V1
V2
V3
V4
V5

This post has been edited by lone_wolf: Aug 31 2017, 01:44 AM
TSlone_wolf
post Aug 31 2017, 01:31 AM

44 posts

Players List

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Most Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Different region from R1, R2, R3 can play together?
A: YES. No region lock. (Unless the developer states otherwise)

Q: What's the difference between R1, R2, R3, and R4?
A: Asian (R3) or US (R1) or EUR/JPN (R2) or AU/NZ (R4) are the same, content-wise.

Q: Can my Malaysian PS3/PS4 set play other region games?
A: Absolutely, no problem playing other region games. Most games are not region locked unless stated.

*R1=USA, R2=UK/JP, R3=SG,HK,MY,KR,TW, R4=AU/NZ

FIFA 15 (R3) version code can only redeem by PSN account registered within ASIAN country (exclude Japan*). Means if you bought R1 version of FIFA, and using Malaysia registered PSN account, you're unable to redeem the code. But you can create new PSN account with new Email.

*credit to I'm CEO

If you having trouble to find an opponent during online matches, please forward your port click in link below for further information on how to open your and forward your modem.

http://portforward.com/

This post has been edited by lone_wolf: Sep 22 2017, 12:32 PM
TSlone_wolf
post Aug 31 2017, 01:31 AM

44 posts

This post has been edited by lone_wolf: Aug 31 2017, 01:50 AM
TSlone_wolf
post Aug 31 2017, 01:32 AM

44 posts

New thread is up guys,

will update regarding FIFA 18 once EA release more details
T09
post Aug 31 2017, 04:19 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

So.. I'm FIRST? tongue.gif
amalost
post Aug 31 2017, 06:32 PM

Enthusiast
798 posts

Nice new thread..btw, no 10% off for pre-order now?
bro bro
post Sep 1 2017, 02:01 AM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(amalost @ Aug 31 2017, 06:32 PM)
Nice new thread..btw, no 10% off for pre-order now?
If you have the Fifa17 and purchase the digital copy of fifa18 then you will 10% off
simmarjit
post Sep 1 2017, 04:40 AM

Enthusiast
891 posts

QUOTE(Manada @ Aug 31 2017, 10:53 PM)
when this game release? Worth it?
Next month, worth it for football lovers.
simmarjit
post Sep 1 2017, 04:41 AM

Enthusiast
891 posts

My 2 cents after playing 18 beta (also on the old thread)

user posted image

- Gameplay so far is slow (dont really like it, but apparently beta is usually slow)
- Shooting is different which is good but low driven kinda still works but not all the time
- Pack animation is going to be annoying, basically 83+ will have those screens at the side and walkouts will have that and the walkout.
- In kick off mode the crowd is very realistic and like certain teams have certain crowd animations, Madrid have the crowd signing to their "anthem of some sort" at the start of the match, and after every goal they will kinda show like angle showing the fans and they look real and some will be wearing the jerseys some just wearing coats or something else which is realistic.
- SBCs look like the same except some have that fixed block thing
- Loads of objectives (starting, daily and weekly)
- Squad battles is going to take up a lot of the time during the week as it has tiers like WL but its based on percentage so top 3% get Elite 1 and 100% get Bronze 3 and they will update the ranks as people play more and more matches. The rewards dont seem great but for people who cant enter WL this is a good game mode to get rewards.
- There is a way to make quick subs (i would assume most of you know of this feature) and if you havent picked players that you would sub at the start of the match, the game will give suggestions.
- You can see player stats (like futhead stats) from the player bio
- Not a big fan of card designs of normal cards but special cards look good
- Not a fan of the soundtrack (but i am gonna mute it anyway when the game releases)
- Love the fact that kits dont really look washed out anymore (in 17 some kits look washed out, especially black kits)
- Skill moves feel nerfed which is really annoying.
- Player celebrations have been tweaked (dabbing now involves one of your team mate but he does a retarded version, Ronaldo celebration now you can hear him say SIII, most celebrations feel shorter which is good, annoying celebrations like shushing and the double arm swinging dont look as rage inducing anymore)
- WL and DKT format so far looks the same.
bro bro
post Sep 1 2017, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Sep 1 2017, 04:41 AM)

user posted image

- Gameplay so far is slow (dont really like it, but apparently beta is usually slow)
- Shooting is different which is good but low driven kinda still works but not all the time
- Pack animation is going to be annoying, basically 83+ will have those screens at the side and walkouts will have that and the walkout.
- In kick off mode the crowd is very realistic and like certain teams have certain crowd animations, Madrid have the crowd signing to their "anthem of some sort" at the start of the match, and after every goal they will kinda show like angle showing the fans and they look real and some will be wearing the jerseys some just wearing coats or something else which is realistic.
- Squad battles is going to take up a lot of the time during the week as it has tiers like WL but its based on percentage so top 3% get Elite 1 and 100% get Bronze 3 and they will update the ranks as people play more and more matches. The rewards dont seem great but for people who cant enter WL this is a good game mode to get rewards.
- There is a way to make quick subs (i would assume most of you know of this feature) and if you havent picked players that you would sub at the start of the match, the game will give suggestions.
- Not a fan of the soundtrack (but i am gonna mute it anyway when the game releases)
- Love the fact that kits dont really look washed out anymore (in 17 some kits look washed out, especially black kits)
- Player celebrations have been tweaked (dabbing now involves one of your team mate but he does a retarded version, Ronaldo celebration now you can hear him say SIII, most celebrations feel shorter which is good, annoying celebrations like shushing and the double arm swinging dont look as rage inducing anymore)
Thanks for the update
amalost
post Sep 1 2017, 02:46 PM

Enthusiast
798 posts

QUOTE(bro bro @ Sep 1 2017, 02:01 AM)
If you have the Fifa17 and purchase the digital copy of fifa18 then you will 10% off
Owh thats why...ok thank you
Ratherblue2
post Sep 1 2017, 05:11 PM

1 posts

Add me,Hobby4football,thanks in advance
andrewtho
post Sep 1 2017, 05:50 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Sep 1 2017, 04:41 AM)

user posted image

The player's face looks huge!
simmarjit
post Sep 1 2017, 08:54 PM

Enthusiast
891 posts

More

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by simmarjit: Sep 1 2017, 08:55 PM
andrewtho
post Sep 3 2017, 01:43 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

You guys planning to buy digital or physical disc?
bro bro
post Sep 3 2017, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Sep 3 2017, 01:43 PM)
You guys planning to buy digital or physical disc?
Bought the Digital version - the RONALDO version so I can have the chance to play the Real Ronaldo ... haha
andrewtho
post Sep 3 2017, 06:37 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

QUOTE(bro bro @ Sep 3 2017, 03:36 PM)
Bought the Digital version - the RONALDO version so I can have the chance to play the Real Ronaldo ... haha
Nice, was thinking of the digital ICON edition since its on 10% discount and 3 days early pass flex.gif
RevolutionWorks
post Sep 4 2017, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

Im just gonna wait for normal disc version, although the price really expensive this year, sigh.....
bro bro
post Sep 4 2017, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Sep 3 2017, 06:37 PM)
Nice, was thinking of the digital ICON edition since its on 10% discount and 3 days early pass  flex.gif
Just take it🤘🏼😂
TSlone_wolf
post Sep 5 2017, 01:56 PM

44 posts

https://www.lowyat.net/2017/140014/gamers-h...gramme-dispute/

79 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:01 PM