Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Deductible Medical Card with No lifetime limt, High R&B, Low Deductible and Low Premium

views

TSraph
post Aug 25 2017, 05:42 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
190 posts

Hi,

I want to share new Medical plan from Great Eastern General called EasiMED Major. As per thread title, this is deductible medical plan which some of it's features:

- Affordable premium.
- Overall annual limit up to RM200,000
- Unlimited lifetime limit
- Optional benefit at additional premium
- Renewal up to age 100
- No co-insurance if you do not stay higher than eligible benefit.

So, what are the optional benefit:

- Hospital cash plan: RM100 daily up to 100 days
- Accidental Death Benefit: Lump sum payment of RM30,000

More benefit:

- No claim renewal bonus: 10% on annual limit (exclude hospital cash plan and accidental benefit). Up to 5 years or max 50%
- Loyalty discount: 15% discount on gross premium if you are covered by any Great Eastern General individual health plan
- Family discount: 10% discount on total gross premium for family with minimum 3 or more family members under one policy.

So to whom this plan suitable for:
- Those who already cover by company but the coverage very little like RM15,000 - RM20,000 per annum.
- Those who already have individual medical plan but the plan is very old already.
- Those who can afford medical bills up to RM10,000 but don't want to spend more.

For table of benefit and premium, you can download it from the attachment.

As usual, you can ask me here or private message me for more details on how to sign up.

Thanks

Attached File(s)
Attached File  EasiMED_Table_of_benefits.pdf ( 33.57k ) Number of downloads: 133

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:21 AM