Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton Satria Neo or Perodua Myvi, Pls give some suggestions....thanks

views

TSvC_cRe@tioN
post Apr 9 2007, 03:24 PM, updated 17y ago

Getting Started
244 posts

My sister going to buy a new car....now she has two choices in her mind...either Satria Neo or Myvi.....which one better???

Fuel Consumption...
Maintenance...

Thanks a lot....
Kclee2002
post Apr 9 2007, 03:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,134 posts

QUOTE(vC_cRe@tioN @ Apr 9 2007, 03:24 PM)
My sister going to buy a new car....now she has two choices in her mind...either Satria Neo or Myvi.....which one better???

Fuel Consumption...
Maintenance...

Thanks a lot....
more importantly, what does your sister use it for, does she ferry people around?

FC and maintainence wise should not be an issue if both cars are concerned. They are of your average fuel consumption(>400km at least per full tank)

better in what sense? power? comfort? looks? etc etc

This post has been edited by Kclee2002: Apr 9 2007, 03:36 PM
cloudwan
post Apr 9 2007, 03:35 PM

- Knob -
8,421 posts

Seriously if between those two i would pick MyVI... More spacious, proper 4-5 person seatings, lower maintenace n ok fuel consumption (if she isnt a heavy footer ler)...
rockstar teddy
post Apr 9 2007, 03:38 PM

Enthusiast
796 posts

neo!!!!!anytime..anyday..
myvi sucks
deathbringer
post Apr 9 2007, 03:41 PM

I'll Pwn j00 !!
1,158 posts

Satria Neo - 2-door car shakehead.gif
Myvi - 4-door car thumbup.gif

Naka7a
post Apr 9 2007, 03:43 PM

St. Neo
5,417 posts

wah... how to compare ? 2 doors vs 4 doors... both different la... myvi for the space.... neo for the aggresive looks... built quality, both are good i think. have both in my house. hehe but try to avoid auto la if your sis wants power.. auto sucks big time..
BoltonMan
post Apr 9 2007, 03:47 PM

Ass man
1,769 posts

another those kind of thread...

proton vs perodua...

ask ur sister which 1 she likes and then straight go showroom make booking...

ask here is waste energy 1....

utilise the 'test drive'

This post has been edited by BoltonMan: Apr 9 2007, 03:47 PM
leowhy
post Apr 9 2007, 04:03 PM

...P3Nguin PoW3R...
1,844 posts

QUOTE(Kclee2002 @ Apr 9 2007, 03:33 PM)
more importantly, what does your sister use it for, does she ferry people around?
FC and maintainence wise should not be an issue if both cars are concerned. They are of your average fuel consumption(>400km at least per full tank)
QUOTE(cloudwan @ Apr 9 2007, 03:35 PM)
Seriously if between those two i would pick MyVI... More spacious, proper 4-5 person seatings, lower maintenace n ok fuel consumption (if she isnt a heavy footer ler)...
QUOTE(Naka7a @ Apr 9 2007, 03:43 PM)
wah... how to compare ? 2 doors vs 4 doors... both different la... myvi for the space.... neo for the aggresive looks... built quality, both are good i think. have both in my house. hehe but try to avoid auto la if your sis wants power.. auto sucks big time..
these are all good points to be consider... try to ignore those minumum line statements like: "this car good, that car sucks" kind of comments...

just to add on, is budget a concern? there are different pricing for MyVis (1.0L, 1.3L, auto gear, manual gear, special edition) and also different pricing for Neo (1.3L, 1.6L, autogear, manual gear). to consider the features/accessories included in each package vs your need vs your budget...
cheers
Pro-MX
post Apr 9 2007, 04:11 PM

Izay
1,259 posts

QUOTE(rockstar teddy @ Apr 9 2007, 03:38 PM)
myvi sucks
QUOTE(deathbringer @ Apr 9 2007, 03:41 PM)
Satria Neo - 2-door car  shakehead.gif
Myvi - 4-door car  thumbup.gif
both of u are not answering the TS question...TS is asking about fuel consumption and maintenance of both cars...if u guys got nothing better to say please fcuk off and stop spamming shakehead.gif
one question u got to ask ur sis though....is she going to fetch anyone with the car? if yes....the answer is already clear that she should take MYVI instead of the NEO and if she onli fetch people once in a while then NEO is a good bet...maintenance and fuel consumption should be about the same for both cars
ltw82
post Apr 9 2007, 04:50 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

happy.gif
both car is for different taste ppl to drive...
ppl like the looks of gen2, sporty h-line, 2-door, 1.6 campro, proton supporter...
ppl like the looks of myvi, sporty-SE, 4-door, 1.3 dvvt, daihatsu dreamers...
tongue.gif
all depends on ur taste, what'd ur sister said? what's the budget most important?
Bedok
post Apr 9 2007, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(rockstar teddy @ Apr 9 2007, 07:38 AM)
myvi sucks
QFT
DrJackal
post Apr 9 2007, 05:05 PM

-
3,107 posts

fuel consumption n maintenence almost identical i think,
i think u have to compare the use of the car ....

if she doesn't appreciate a "driver focused" car, she will regret getting the Neo later on
or she might find the myVi rather boring after awhile.... ?

only she knows the answer...
c010
post Apr 9 2007, 05:18 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

i would say satrio neo is good in terms of the car design but petrol consumption is high compare to myvi. just imagine my friend pump full tank around RM75 ringgit and he barely can hit around 350KM

but for myvi, if compare to neo, petrol consumption is definitely lower but in terms of power, it cant fight satrio neo.

so it is all depends on what ur sis prefer. a 2 doors car or a 4 doors car? i would prefer myvi because it is cheaper to up keep and also more convenience if there are more than 2 passengers.
travis_ckf
post Apr 9 2007, 05:24 PM

ambitious but rubbish......
6,413 posts

QUOTE(vC_cRe@tioN @ Apr 9 2007, 03:24 PM)

Fuel Consumption...
Maintenance...

Thanks a lot....
QUOTE(Kclee2002 @ Apr 9 2007, 03:33 PM)

QUOTE(leowhy @ Apr 9 2007, 04:03 PM)
these are all good points to be consider... try to ignore those minumum line statements like: "this car good, that car sucks" kind of comments...

just to add on, is budget a concern? there are different pricing for MyVis (1.0L, 1.3L, auto gear, manual gear, special edition) and also different pricing for Neo (1.3L, 1.6L, autogear, manual gear). to consider the features/accessories included in each package vs your need vs your budget...
cheers
to TS:
Try question ur sister what she wants for a car, whether she just want a point A to B car (myvi will do fine) or a sporty car (satria will be the choice)

Both of these cars are different as one is 4 doors and much more practical while another is a 2 door sporty hatch.

Maintaince wise will not be a problem for both these cars in general and FC wise is average, but the satria neo has higher FC due to its high revving engine.

Most importantly, ask ur sis what type of car she wants. That should determine what car she should be buying.

QUOTE(rockstar teddy @ Apr 9 2007, 03:38 PM)
myvi sucks
The reason LYN's fnf is deterioring is bcoz of posts like these, which is absolutely pointless. shakehead.gif Pls get out frm this fnf if u have nothing constructive to say.
stormchaser
post Apr 9 2007, 05:31 PM

love your neighbour, help serve society
594 posts

if not planned as family car, get neo.. more power + harder body structure..

For me, if i'm single i'll definately take Neo.... but now, i thinking of Avanza already..

This post has been edited by stormchaser: Apr 9 2007, 05:32 PM
tokdukun
post Apr 9 2007, 06:28 PM

Casual
376 posts

Aiyo, can be more specific? FC n maintenance, Myvi wins hands down, is that it? Well, a woman buyer, they dun expect much from a car btw, it's "just a machine to get from point A to B".

I'd seriously prefer a pogo stick: 0 FC n 0 maintenance. More fun to travel around too.[/sarcasm]
iRonTech
post Apr 9 2007, 06:36 PM

Access Denied
8,621 posts

QUOTE(c010 @ Apr 9 2007, 05:18 PM)
i would say satrio neo is good in terms of the car design but petrol consumption is high compare to myvi. just imagine my friend pump full tank around RM75 ringgit and he barely can hit around 350KM

but for myvi, if compare to neo, petrol consumption is definitely lower but in terms of power, it cant fight satrio neo.

so it is all depends on what ur sis prefer. a 2 doors car or a 4 doors car? i would prefer myvi because it is cheaper to up keep and also more convenience if there are more than 2 passengers.
sweat.gif ur fren Neo fc like Spectra...

maintenance... Perodua provide good SC quality compare w proton.

selinix
post Apr 9 2007, 06:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,343 posts

I would say for a girl Myvi deifnately is the best choice ... and i believe myvi FC and maitenance will be cheaper ...

but it all depends on which car ur sister would really prefer ...
gkl83
post Apr 9 2007, 06:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

if she was "innocent" gal... get myvi which have 4 door, it's easy for ur sis to bring back plenty of shopping bags tongue.gif

if she was "hot & rock" gal... get neo and let the drivers behind eat dust... icon_idea.gif

and myvi FC quite good... i can made 17km/L with fuel saver mod...
means if i pumped RM50, i can use up to 442km ; if i pumped RM75, i can use up to 618km... cool.gif

This post has been edited by gkl83: Apr 9 2007, 06:54 PM
kcng
post Apr 9 2007, 06:54 PM

~ Or@ng Giler ~
17,566 posts

ma de, again this type of thead
doh.gif doh.gif

pening-kan sial......

answer this question and you know which car to take
1) she fetch more then 1 person 90% of the time or not?
if yes, go get myvi............
problem solve...

problematic cars, if u suey, u kena la...... if not, u are safe...
FC is strictly depends on how u drive.... u play pedal to the metal all the time, sure la high...
doh.gif doh.gif

both cars are of different categories...

neo is a drivers car, it cannot fetch passengers for nuts...
its a car meant to be driven.....

myvi is a more of a family car..... spacious, comfortable....

so yeah... see exactly what your sis wants first....

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:16 PM