QUOTE(elea88 @ Aug 23 2017, 10:38 AM)
Ramjade, hv u personally tried the MONEY MATCH?
Nope. But I have been checking them out (their rates, whether really get approval from BNM, email them).
Reason for not using yet
- KYC required front facing phone camera which sad to say my phone only VGA (when I get a new phone then yes open account). A front VGA camera = same as no camera (quality is that bad).
- No requirement to transfer money at the moment (SGD is very high now)
So far I like what I see.
- reply quickly to email
- rates are way way cheaper than banks/sometimes money changer
- no fees yet
- support all major currency (that's why I said can use this to pair with transferwise)
What I don't like
- Max transfer limit of only RM30k/day unless your account is a business account
- Slow (money takes few days to reach destination according to their email reply)
- No other competition in malaysia (apart from money changer)This post has been edited by Ramjade: Aug 23 2017, 10:55 AM