6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Spirit keeping "bela hantu", Come share your stories

views

malibuchong
post Aug 23 2017, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

hantu do exist. Few years back,i ve seen with my own eyes.

wingle7
post Aug 23 2017, 07:34 PM

15 posts

I have kumantong by lp yeam.
green_algae
post Aug 23 2017, 07:45 PM

Enthusiast
999 posts

Never encountered any stories before as most of the people I associate with are sane individuals.

This post has been edited by green_algae: Aug 23 2017, 07:46 PM
letstorque
post Aug 23 2017, 10:55 PM

8 posts

Heard some stories from old guys:
-live in kampung hulu, upriver, almost 100km from sea.
When they want to eat fish, they just throw fishing line from their windows, and in a matter of few minutes, what they got is saltwater fish.
From fishing through window only.

-how, an old man, alone, can built house, using just materials from forest.
No hardware to buy woods/planks/plywood.
The old man need to cut down trees. Chop. Then slice the timber to make planks.

Anyone who tried to make planks from the whole tree trunk will know how hard it is.
If you use chainsaw, it will run out of petrol even before finishing cut the tree into half(vertically).

And yet rhis one man, without any powertools, manage to make a house.
RoastedChicken
post Aug 23 2017, 10:55 PM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

QUOTE(malibuchong @ Aug 23 2017, 03:52 PM)
hantu do exist. Few years back,i ve seen with my own eyes.
Enlighten us please
TSconxtion
post Aug 24 2017, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

Can anyone in your village identify the type of spirits kept? Thanks.

Are they all called jin generically? Or toyol? Or hantu raya?

Can you actually "keep" a pocong?

QUOTE(Horamin @ Aug 23 2017, 08:48 PM)
i live in a villlage in negeri sembilan

old folks are really famous with this thing, and their knowledge are really top notch

i believe the spirit are still lurking around, but i dont know what ilmu those old folks have to make them like unactive....

next to my house is empty house, i believe a hantu raya live there...coming to my dream as a beautiful kakak
TSconxtion
post Aug 24 2017, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

On a more interesting note, did any of the old folks get rich thru supernatural means?

QUOTE(Horamin @ Aug 23 2017, 08:48 PM)
i live in a villlage in negeri sembilan

old folks are really famous with this thing, and their knowledge are really top notch

i believe the spirit are still lurking around, but i dont know what ilmu those old folks have to make them like unactive....

next to my house is empty house, i believe a hantu raya live there...coming to my dream as a beautiful kakak
TSconxtion
post Aug 24 2017, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

What type of blessings did the kumantong bring for you?

QUOTE(wingle7 @ Aug 23 2017, 07:34 PM)
I have kumantong by lp yeam.
Cruxs
post Aug 24 2017, 12:14 AM

Enthusiast
826 posts

Its not easy to keep those spirit
1to3for
post Aug 24 2017, 12:24 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

putrajaya banyak hantu wor...
cant think of a username
post Aug 24 2017, 05:28 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

tagged
Blindspot61
post Aug 24 2017, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

This happened to one of my subordinate some years ago while I was working in my ex-company.

There is this Malay lady working under me. She is in her mid 20s'. One day, her father passed away suddenly. Several days after that (after on compassionate leaves) she doesn't seems to be herself. Some of my other girls told me that they found her playing with water in the toilet (tap water) like someone being possessed. Then she'll skip work on and off and soon she didn't turn up for work.

Then one day, her aunt and family member came to see me (after I asked the HR to call her inquiring about her absent from work). They came to explained to tell me about her condition telling me that she is being possessed or something like that. Apparently, her father kept some kind of spirit (handed down from generation I was told) and her father have to pass it down to one of his children before he passed on but this was not done before he died since it happened suddenly.

Now, before her father passed on incident, one of our store keeper give her a ring (I don't know about this but was told by her aunt during her visit).

Her aunt with family members took her to see some bomoh. According to them when the bomoh did some of the bomoh stuffs, a small snake appeared from the ring. The aunt told me that her niece told them the ring was given to her by the store keeper and asked to see the store keeper. They also relate to me that while at home she will stay in the toilet playing with water.

I am not sure if there are 2 different causes to her condition (the ring and the generation passed down's spirit. I don't believe her condition was due to either one or both of that but out of respect, I just listen to what they have to said.

theiceblended
post Aug 24 2017, 12:58 PM

14 posts

bela kucing lagi elok kenape nak cari pasal bela hantu sleep.gif
malibuchong
post Aug 24 2017, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Aug 23 2017, 10:55 PM)
Enlighten us please
many years back,company send me to Vietnam for project. due to urgent,we need to travel from one city to another city at night time in the northern Vietnam. there is no highway in that area. only single lane mountain road without road light,freaking cold and foggy. we were 3 persons in the car,i was seating front passenger seat,a driver and my Vietnam colleague seating at the back. we are the only car on that time occupy the road,around 2am,there was a white clothe,long hair,i cant differenciate it is facing us or not because the upper part is all cover by hair. standing right by the road side. when our car passby,i not dare to see rear mirror or Windows,i look at my driver who doesnt speak English. and yell “tuh dio” and he also freak out and keep beckon,i point infront and say “go go go”. luckily that thing is not standing in the middle of the road. that was the first time i saw something like that. damn shit

CandleIntheWind
post Aug 24 2017, 02:54 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(theiceblended @ Aug 24 2017, 12:58 PM)
bela kucing lagi elok kenape nak cari pasal bela hantu sleep.gif
Kito belajor yg terbaik. Taukeh kat atas gunung pun byk bela. whistling.gif
TSconxtion
post Aug 24 2017, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Was it during Chinese 7th month?

QUOTE(malibuchong @ Aug 24 2017, 02:02 PM)
many years back,company send me to Vietnam for project. due to urgent,we need to travel from one city to another city at night time in the northern Vietnam. there is no highway in that area. only single lane mountain road without road light,freaking cold and foggy. we were 3 persons in the car,i was seating front passenger seat,a driver and my Vietnam colleague seating at the back. we are the only car on that time occupy the road,around 2am,there was a white clothe,long hair,i cant differenciate it is facing us or not because the upper part is all cover by hair. standing right by the road side. when our car passby,i not dare to see rear mirror or Windows,i look at my driver who doesnt speak English. and yell “tuh dio” and he also freak out and keep beckon,i point infront and say “go go go”. luckily that thing is not standing in the middle of the road.  that was the first time i saw something like that. damn shit
malibuchong
post Aug 24 2017, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(conxtion @ Aug 24 2017, 04:35 PM)
Was it during Chinese 7th month?
no, around November 2008.

Virlution
post Aug 25 2017, 10:28 AM

Casual
343 posts

never know about keeping white spirits...

usually heard of the dark ones, and usually are slavery and force to do master bindings... if they get out, or later you get bad karma
Chrono-Trigger
post Aug 25 2017, 11:07 AM

PERPETUAL BEWILDERMENT
3,803 posts

why need to bela hantu when all the things we can acquire through our own honest effort through right livelihood?
SUSMatrix
post Aug 25 2017, 11:19 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

You can download app and capture ghost.

Make sure you have enough storage.

IFong not recommended because cannot add SD card.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:40 PM