Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to become friendly person.., i think friendly person easy to get girl

views

TSrequiem318
post Aug 20 2017, 11:49 AM, updated 7y ago

22 posts

do you guy have any tips how to become friendly person?since young I kind of introvert person..Can I change it?
zuozi
post Aug 20 2017, 11:54 AM

Enthusiast
881 posts

QUOTE(requiem318 @ Aug 20 2017, 11:49 AM)
do you guy have any tips how to become friendly  person?since young I kind of introvert person..Can I change it?
Good within little bad, bad within little good
Not sure how translate straight from Chinese
好中带点坏,坏中带点好。。。。

Everyone are friendly depend what or where or fact or reality you trying to do

This post has been edited by zuozi: Aug 20 2017, 11:55 AM
SUSsokiahlee
post Aug 20 2017, 12:15 PM

48 posts

being friendly = getting u into friend zone

bodo
pml_318
post Aug 20 2017, 01:19 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

Go work in customer service line
learn to smile and speak politely to all ur customer
Train ur patience dealing with ppl from different walks of life laugh.gif
jonex93
post Aug 20 2017, 08:29 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(sokiahlee @ Aug 20 2017, 12:15 PM)
being friendly = getting u into friend zone

bodo
thumbup.gif rclxms.gif
BrendonStar
post Aug 20 2017, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

Being a friendly person does help to score with girls. Who don't like one?

The best way is to be genuinely interested in the other person. Ask about his/her family and their interest. And when they finish speaking about something they like you have to talk too about yourself and how it relates to you.

If you speak too much you will come off as someone that is not interested in them. Asking too much questions in a row you will come of as too busy body not good. So you must strike a balance between a listener and a talker that is the hallmark of a good conversationalist

I am not in the game anymore but I have been good at this. When you are in the bar and you want a girl that comes with a group make friends with the bartender, the other guys in the bar by being friendly see my point above. That way if you approach the girl you like to talk she will think a lot of people know you so you must ok and not a creep and she will be open to talk to you. When you talk to her use the points above to connect with her. Get to know her interest and be genuinely interested in who she is. Easy with practice

Edit: thinking back I have told you so little there are a lot more to it. Just google on how to be a good conversationalist. I had to do it years ago

This post has been edited by BrendonStar: Aug 20 2017, 09:49 PM
danny88888
post Aug 20 2017, 11:57 PM

Casual
321 posts

Chinese saying:

Girls like bad boys.

Too good you become doormat
danny88888
post Aug 21 2017, 01:00 AM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(tangJW1 @ Aug 21 2017, 12:29 AM)
Be bad like how?
Following Malaysia Legendary Alvin Tan, he treat each girl like a biatch and still get laid with them
siew14
post Aug 21 2017, 01:11 AM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(BrendonStar @ Aug 20 2017, 09:45 PM)
Being a friendly person does help to score with girls. Who don't like one?

The best way is to be genuinely interested in the other person. Ask about his/her family and their interest. And when they finish speaking about something they like you have to talk too about yourself and how it relates to you.

If you speak too much you will come off as someone that is not interested in them. Asking too much questions in a row you will come of as too busy body not good. So you must strike a balance between a listener and a talker that is the hallmark of a good conversationalist

I am not in the game anymore but I have been good at this. When you are in the bar and you want a girl that comes with a group make friends with the bartender, the other guys in the bar by being friendly see my point above. That way if you approach the girl you like to talk she will think a lot of people know you so you must ok and not a creep and she will be open to talk to you. When you talk to her use the points above to connect with her. Get to know her interest and be genuinely interested in who she is. Easy with practice

Edit: thinking back I have told you so little there are a lot more to it. Just google on how to be a good conversationalist. I had to do it years ago
i agree with you brandon stark! it seems like you have seen alot of stuff, 3 eyed raven!

to ts, i think the word "bad" means being alpha male, doesnt mean need to do bad stuff la.
danny88888
post Aug 21 2017, 02:02 AM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(tangJW1 @ Aug 21 2017, 01:42 AM)
Its hard... because morally built in that we supposed cant do this and that to a girl...

Does smoking and gamble consider bad enough?
Don't smoke and kill urself la duh, Gamble and hutang banyak banyak for what. Bad ass people in this era wear suit and tuxedo, not like last time, gangster all pokai wear white shirt and singlet
ymc2303
post Aug 21 2017, 02:33 AM

On my way
592 posts

being friendly is easily manipulated.
zeek58
post Aug 21 2017, 06:34 AM

19 posts

Nothing to do with introversion.I can bet that I'm more introverted than you and girls still dig me.Why?Not cause I'm "handsome",rich,etc.

It's attitude.How you approach life.How you respect/value yourself and others.If you want quality women,you need to be of quality yourself.You attract what you are.Chibye people attract other chibye people.

Sticking to the topic of being friendlier,just talk to people.Family,friends,strangers,that aunty you always see,that kid that's playing with his phone,anyone really.Smile and ask how's their day,etc.Takes time to be a natural at it if you don't talk to a lot of people but you'll get there eventually.Just don't think too much when you are talking/"being friendly" to people.
Pete the great
post Aug 21 2017, 09:00 AM

On my way
519 posts

Not sure about being introvert but I know this 25 yo guy, he is nice person not so handsome but because he is helpful, cheerful and not disturbing girl type - all the girls like to be around him. Of course he is not a doormat but his nice guy vibes attract friend girls. And he is not so silly to ruin the friendship by failing in love with them. He is taking it slowly.

people tease him to find gf in front of girls, he just smile, and keep quiet. So all the girls think it is safe to be around him.

I notice those guys who act like hunters looking for gf for the most obvious always attract the wrong type of ladies, end up avoiding them.
leekaisuen69
post Aug 21 2017, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

if u wanna become friendly just to get girls i think getting a fat bank account will do it quicker.
joonha
post Aug 24 2017, 05:46 PM

0 posts

actually some girls like introverted guys.. just be yourself. smile.gif
girls like funny guys.. compliment her looks
MasBoleh!
post Aug 27 2017, 03:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Aug 21 2017, 09:00 AM)
Not sure about being introvert but I know this 25 yo guy, he is nice person not so handsome but because he is helpful, cheerful and not disturbing girl type - all the girls like to be around him. Of course he is not a doormat but his nice guy vibes attract friend girls. And he is not so silly to ruin the friendship by failing in love with them. He is taking it slowly.

people tease him to find gf in front of girls, he just smile, and keep quiet. So all the girls think it is safe to be around him.

I notice those guys who act like hunters looking for gf for the most obvious always attract the wrong type of ladies, end up avoiding them.
I like this guy. He is taking his time, throwing out baits into the water, let the fishes enjoying the baits.. rclxms.gif
Pete the great
post Aug 27 2017, 12:33 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Aug 27 2017, 03:02 AM)
I like this guy. He is taking his time, throwing out baits into the water, let the fishes enjoying the baits..  rclxms.gif
That shld be the sop
MasBoleh!
post Aug 27 2017, 05:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Aug 27 2017, 12:33 PM)
That shld be the sop
not many guys that patience. smile.gif
Pete the great
post Aug 28 2017, 08:26 AM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Aug 27 2017, 05:20 PM)
not many guys that patience. smile.gif
Practice from young age then
MasBoleh!
post Aug 28 2017, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Aug 28 2017, 08:26 AM)
Practice from young age then
It's better for you to advise others to advise and teach their sons in future. Young age? Many of us not young anymore laugh.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:50 PM