Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(gck @ Apr 22 2019, 06:18 PM)
bro i am the seller...hahahhaha
Yes, love your 412!
KenC
post Apr 22 2019, 08:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Spectreoutreach @ Apr 21 2019, 07:34 PM)
Any helpful device for a newbie ? Kinda torn with a normal foldable bike with electric foldable bike

user posted image
If you have zero fitness confident, get the ebike to get started in exercise.
If you are already super fit, buy anything that makes you happy.
BOTAK_WAI
post Yesterday, 01:27 AM

Blow Water First Class
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(gck @ Apr 22 2019, 06:16 PM)
i traveled last week to spain with my 412, perfect size and weight 7.5kg all in. fits into luggage by taking out seatpost too..
highly recommended.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
412 always 14"? can mod to 16" and will impact the size a lot or not?? what's ideal gear inches for such single speed bike?
gck
post Yesterday, 05:40 PM

I seen some 412 with 16" 349 wheel, but frankly it will defied the purpose as the wheel is determining the overall size of the folding package.
I am running 45t front 9t behind and this will give me 22kmh at 60 rpm cadence.
I find this combo quite good, but when it comes to hill climb you will have to stand up and cycle.

I got another 3 speed 412 which i find it perfect if you are anticipating hills, but the final weight is around 8.1kg

Generally for the intent and purpose a 412 is really good enough, i average around 15km to 20km per day city ride and it is comfortable

QUOTE(BOTAK_WAI @ Apr 23 2019, 01:27 AM)
412 always 14"? can mod to 16" and will impact the size a lot or not?? what's ideal gear inches for such single speed bike?
Spectreoutreach
post Yesterday, 08:15 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(KenC @ Apr 22 2019, 08:01 PM)
If you have zero fitness confident, get the ebike to get started in exercise.
If you are already super fit, buy anything that makes you happy.
Okay understood .how bout will typical bicycle shop repair electric bike.....I been surveying some shop nearest to my home , they don't sell electric bike and they discourage me from buying electric bike ....I'm worry after buying one , these shop won't repair / change a flat tire .Any affordable electric bike to recommend with a lot spare part
KenC
post Today, 08:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Spectreoutreach @ Apr 23 2019, 08:15 PM)
Okay understood .how bout will typical bicycle shop repair electric bike.....I been surveying some shop nearest to my home , they don't sell electric bike and they discourage me from buying electric bike ....I'm worry after buying one , these shop won't repair / change a flat tire .Any affordable electric bike to recommend with a lot spare part
Where got "lots of spare parts"? A hub motor which consists of 2 bearings, a copper coil, a freewheel clutch, 4 planetary plastic spur gears. A motor controller which you can replace, a lithium ion battery pack, a throttle and 2 break sensing brake handles.
Buy xiaomi ebike if you worry about repairs.
Evokes involve electricity. Most lbs can't handle "new" technology… especially they deal with pure mechanical work their whole life. Most ppl just refuse to move out of their comfort zone.
BTW, online buying if for people who has confident to repair their own purchase. Period.

This post has been edited by KenC: Today, 08:55 AM

99 Pages « < 97 98 99Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0353sec    3.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 09:54 AM