Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Highnet client expectation of luxury car salesman.

views

TSlordgamer3
post Aug 16 2017, 11:18 PM, updated 7y ago

On my way
610 posts

High net worth people, as silly as it sounds what are your expectation from a luxury car salesman?
gamestotal
post Aug 17 2017, 02:50 AM

Enthusiast
724 posts

(so i heard)

to be able to pass the interview.

apparently to buy luxury car the customer needs to attend an interview to see if he passes or not. ex: limited edition Ferrari, not everyone can buy one. the salesman (or whoever that sells the car) will determine who has the honor of paying exorbitant amount to buy it.
MaybeMay
post Aug 17 2017, 09:36 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(lordgamer3 @ Aug 16 2017, 11:18 PM)
High net worth people, as silly as it sounds what are your expectation from a luxury car salesman?
Hi, what do u mean by luxury? Ferrari or BMW 3 series?
tishaban
post Aug 17 2017, 01:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,615 posts

QUOTE(gamestotal @ Aug 17 2017, 02:50 AM)
apparently to buy luxury car the customer needs to attend an interview to see if he passes or not. ex: limited edition Ferrari, not everyone can buy one. the salesman (or whoever that sells the car) will determine who has the honor of paying exorbitant amount to buy it.
Actually this is true. Limited edition Ferraris are sold only to previous owners who have multiple Ferraris already. Even if you have the cash, there are more buyers than cars available for each limited edition Ferrari. Don't know about the other supercar marques though.

Maybe this is not exactly the topic the TS was asking for originally though biggrin.gif

gamestotal
post Aug 17 2017, 11:19 PM

Enthusiast
724 posts

QUOTE(tishaban @ Aug 17 2017, 01:56 PM)
Actually this is true. Limited edition Ferraris are sold only to previous owners who have multiple Ferraris already. Even if you have the cash, there are more buyers than cars available for each limited edition Ferrari. Don't know about the other supercar marques though.

Maybe this is not exactly the topic the TS was asking for originally though biggrin.gif
true.

a tip, u can check bmw club malaysia for more details, of what those guys say especially when they go shopping for new cars.
benz club malaysia is... very very inactive.
TSlordgamer3
post Sep 13 2017, 08:24 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(MaybeMay @ Aug 17 2017, 09:36 AM)
Hi, what do u mean by luxury? Ferrari or BMW 3 series?
BMW or Merc range. Anywhere from 3-7 series or C-S class. Ferrari luxury is too atas dy tongue.gif
MaybeMay
post Sep 14 2017, 12:30 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(lordgamer3 @ Sep 13 2017, 08:24 PM)
BMW or Merc range. Anywhere from 3-7 series or C-S class. Ferrari luxury is too atas dy tongue.gif
Salesperson expected to know his/her stuff and be able to read customers. Here are some examples:

(a) certain brands give extra discount to professionals. The sales person needs to inform the customer.
(b) if the customer wants a car in the top specs. Dont tell the customer - no need so big engine. This type of car only to show off, small engine enough. Also don't assume the customer is interested in showing off.
© give the customer some space. Dont follow the customer around the showroom. Introduce yourself, ask the customer if he needs help, if the customer says no say something like - sure sir, I will just be over there, call me if you need me.
Be close by but don't stalk

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 PM