Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SUNWAY AVILA @ WANGSA MAJU [LRT PROPERTY], Freehold Mixed Development (Investment)

warface
post Jan 23 2019, 09:33 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jan 22 2019, 09:48 PM)
aiyo really ah, did they rectify the issue for you since u face the issue? sunway usually have good track record from last time becos i my self staying in sunway property, the building material is tiptop punya, but not sure the recent VP punya how la bro, hope they can maintain their track record
bro the environment and overall is good, concept is awesome with 14 acres private forest. just that it's always haunted by leaking issue..

maxime21
post Jan 24 2019, 02:45 PM

Group: Newbie

Park first he he he
Veron83
post Jan 28 2019, 05:15 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

anyone have floor plan?
AskarPerang
post Feb 1 2019, 12:46 AM

~tUPaI...~

Official webpage: https://www.sunwayproperty.com/malaysia-pro...be-ff000068ef51

FASA 1 : A) 1 BLOK 18 TINGKAT MENARA SOHO (210 UNIT) B) 1 BLOK PODIUM YANG MENGANDUNGI 5 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA DAN 1 TINGKAT SUB BESMEN TEMPAT LETAK KERETA
FASA B; 1 BLOK PODIUM YANG MENGANDUNGI A) 2 TINGKAT RUANG PERNIAGAAN (15 UNIT) B) 1 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA SUB BESMEN
FASA C : A) 1 BLOK 18 TINGKAT PANGSAPURI SERVIS (232 UNIT) DENGAN SEBAHAGIAN 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK B) SEBAHAGIAN 8 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA BERTINGKAT
FASA D : A) 1 BLOK 26 TINGKAT PANGSAPURI SERVIS (336 UNIT) DENGAN SEBAHAGIAN 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK B) SEBAHAGIAN 8 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA BERTINGKAT DI ATAS LOT 30353, JALAN 34/26, WANGSA MAJU, MUKIM SETAPAK, DALAM BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR

potenza10
post Feb 1 2019, 09:58 AM

Regular

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 13 2019, 08:55 AM)
I always wondered why DBKL can't be bothered to build a proper walkway towards that LRT station. hmm.gif

Unless Sunway plan to build an overhead walkway towards it just like how they connected certain parts of their Sunway City to the BRT stations or just like Sunway Velocity where an overhead walkway connects to the Cochrane MRT station...
why DBKL? u guys do a project, then DBKL need to provide the connection? mega_shok.gif
westthen
post Feb 1 2019, 11:40 AM

Regular

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 1 2019, 12:46 AM)
Official webpage: https://www.sunwayproperty.com/malaysia-pro...be-ff000068ef51

FASA 1 : A) 1 BLOK 18 TINGKAT MENARA SOHO (210 UNIT) B) 1 BLOK PODIUM YANG MENGANDUNGI 5 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA DAN 1 TINGKAT SUB BESMEN TEMPAT LETAK KERETA
FASA B; 1 BLOK PODIUM YANG MENGANDUNGI A) 2 TINGKAT RUANG PERNIAGAAN (15 UNIT) B) 1 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA SUB BESMEN
FASA C : A) 1 BLOK 18 TINGKAT PANGSAPURI SERVIS (232 UNIT) DENGAN SEBAHAGIAN 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK B) SEBAHAGIAN 8 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA BERTINGKAT
FASA D : A) 1 BLOK 26 TINGKAT PANGSAPURI SERVIS (336 UNIT) DENGAN SEBAHAGIAN 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK B) SEBAHAGIAN 8 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA BERTINGKAT DI ATAS LOT 30353, JALAN 34/26, WANGSA MAJU, MUKIM SETAPAK, DALAM BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR

wah they not using their usual architect wo....
DesRed
post Feb 1 2019, 02:48 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Feb 1 2019, 09:58 AM)
why DBKL? u guys do a project, then DBKL need to provide the connection?  mega_shok.gif
Meaning those living in a taman or high-rise have to fork out from their own pockets to engage contractor(s) to build pavements and roads? Then what's the point of paying tax to the gov't and assessment to DBKL if they aren't going to do that?

Not saying that a developer can skimp on community projects or whatever, but if no one is doing it, then DBKL have to step in to do so (Khalid Samad himself even said that DBKL's main priority is to maintain and build roads and pavements).

That developer of both Villa Wangsamas and Infiniti3 didn't do their part in building a proper pathway to the Sri Rampai LRT station, so hopefully Sunway can pick this up. And I'm sure that the latter can do so as they have the financial means, compared to the former.
potenza10
post Feb 1 2019, 03:15 PM

Regular

QUOTE(DesRed @ Feb 1 2019, 02:48 PM)
Meaning those living in a taman or high-rise have to fork out from their own pockets to engage contractor(s) to build pavements and roads? Then what's the point of paying tax to the gov't and assessment to DBKL if they aren't going to do that?

Not saying that a developer can skimp on community projects or whatever, but if no one is doing it, then DBKL have to step in to do so (Khalid Samad himself even said that DBKL's main priority is to maintain and build roads and pavements).

That developer of both Villa Wangsamas and Infiniti3 didn't do their part in building a proper pathway to the Sri Rampai LRT station, so hopefully Sunway can pick this up. And I'm sure that the latter can do so as they have the financial means, compared to the former.
It is on developer. Full stop.
propertyowner
post Feb 1 2019, 07:54 PM

Enthusiast

Anyone wants extra rebates just msg me.

Cheers!
DesRed
post Feb 1 2019, 11:53 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Feb 1 2019, 03:15 PM)
If every developer fulfils their promise of improving the current infrastructure, then most areas will have wider roads and proper walkways, right?

Unfortunately, not every developer will do so. Setapak Heights reneged on that promise for the promised walkway after Infiniti3 is completed. Why no one from Infiniti3 and Villa Wangsamas took them to task for that?

When Maxim started with Phase 1 & 2 of The Address in Taman Desa, did they promise to widen the roads around it? No. And yet they still got the green-light to proceed. Skyworld's SkyVogue also did not promise anything when they took over that playground near Armada Villa and yet, no action is taken against them, outside of the protests from the 'Save Taman Desa' coalition.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Feb 2 2019, 12:19 AM
Sand Dust
post Feb 2 2019, 10:47 AM

On my way

QUOTE(DesRed @ Feb 1 2019, 11:53 PM)
If every developer fulfils their promise of improving the current infrastructure, then most areas will have wider roads and proper walkways, right?

Unfortunately, not every developer will do so. Setapak Heights reneged on that promise for the promised walkway after Infiniti3 is completed. Why no one from Infiniti3 and Villa Wangsamas took them to task for that?

When Maxim started with Phase 1 & 2 of The Address in Taman Desa, did they promise to widen the roads around it? No. And yet they still got the green-light to proceed. Skyworld's SkyVogue also did not promise anything when they took over that playground near Armada Villa and yet, no action is taken against them, outside of the protests from the 'Save Taman Desa' coalition.
If no promise been given, why we will need the developer to be held accountable? If the developer will want to make the project more attractive, then they will carry out what is necessary. But all cost win the end will still fall back to the buyers.

The fault should comes from the authority who approve the plan. There is almost no proper comprehensive urban planning here that everything you feel like chaos.

Still believe SG has the best planning plan executed.

tometoto
post Feb 2 2019, 09:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Feb 1 2019, 03:15 PM)
yes 100 bilion % agreed with you.

AskarPerang
post Feb 2 2019, 09:21 PM

~tUPaI...~

Projects with direct link bridge straight to LRT/MRT station, many buyers are more careful by asking for real black and white proof showing authority already approved them to build it. Example:
- Aster Residence
- Parkland Residence

However, project with proposed walkway or covered walkway, buyers seem more relax. Not asking from any proof from the developer. And i can bet that it wont materialize once project completion. Example:
- Kenwingston Avenue proposed walkway up to Taman Naga Emas MRT station
- Emerald 9 proposed walkway up to Taman Suntx MRT station. Where people staying at YouCity also can tumpang benefit from this. Haha.

Is the same case as this Sunway Avila project. A walkway to Sri Rampai LRT station will benefit those from Villa Wangsamas and Inifiti 3 as well. Do you think is logical for Sunway willing to do this?
And probably the opoosite Lexa Ferra also can tumpang after crossing the road.
alvis5913
post Feb 3 2019, 09:20 AM

On my way

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 2 2019, 09:21 PM)
Projects with direct link bridge straight to LRT/MRT station, many buyers are more careful by asking for real black and white proof showing authority already approved them to build it. Example:
- Aster Residence
- Parkland Residence

However, project with proposed walkway or covered walkway, buyers seem more relax. Not asking from any proof from the developer. And i can bet that it wont materialize once project completion. Example:
- Emerald 9 proposed walkway up to Taman Suntx MRT station. Where people staying at YouCity also can tumpang benefit from this. Haha.

Is the same case as this Sunway Avila project. A walkway to Sri Rampai LRT station will benefit those from Villa Wangsamas and Inifiti 3 as well. Do you think is logical for Sunway willing to do this?
Yes developer should show black and white if there is approval letter

Jagalat
post Feb 4 2019, 03:05 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 2 2019, 10:21 PM)
- Aster Residence
- Parkland Residence

I like the tumpang benefit explanation.
Side track... I had the same feeling on Ema9. Not everyone agrees with me...

MNet
post Feb 8 2019, 04:25 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(warface @ Jan 23 2019, 09:33 AM)
bro the environment and overall is good, concept is awesome with 14 acres private forest. just that it's always haunted by leaking issue..
Still have leaking issue?
I thought it's old issue
PTX
post Feb 11 2019, 09:00 AM

Getting Started

Wish to know more about this project
warface
post Feb 12 2019, 05:08 PM

On my way

QUOTE(MNet @ Feb 8 2019, 05:25 PM)