Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

An opportunity to be happy again with someone New., If u were me, hw would you persuade her

views

TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 16 2017, 03:50 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
53 posts

A lil bit of background info. Ex colleague, joined company for few months then tender. Didn't really talk to her back then unless she comes to me for help.

After she left, Once in a while will whatsapp her to test water, see how responsive she is.

So the plan is to convince her to come out with me for a short private plane flight that I do every once in awhile at subang airport.

And hopefully that'll will open up the doors to more possibilities biggrin.gif

Sounds simple enough. All I need is to say the right words to spark her interest which I'm having difficulty doing so sweat.gif sweat.gif

Any tips or suggestion?

Tl;dr version

- found someone I could feel happy with again after so long. A cure to my broken heart
- I want to take a shot at this, as opportunity like this doesn't come by often. I have to try or I'll never know
- I have an epic plan tongue.gif and i would like ideas / suggestion to refine it further

This post has been edited by WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9: Aug 16 2017, 07:01 PM
exsea
post Aug 16 2017, 03:54 PM

On my way
624 posts

wow from watsapp convo to going on full fledged flights to some unknown locations. sounds crazy but might work on girls that are into these sort of things
pml_318
post Aug 16 2017, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

Aren't u married ? laugh.gif
TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 16 2017, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(pml_318 @ Aug 16 2017, 03:56 PM)
Aren't u married ? laugh.gif
Wrong person, maybe...
TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 16 2017, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(exsea @ Aug 16 2017, 03:54 PM)
wow from watsapp convo to going on full fledged flights to some unknown locations. sounds crazy but might work on girls that are into these sort of things
That's what I thought as well. Since I do fly around from time to time. Why not put it to good use!

Sooo..... Any tips, bro?
exsea
post Aug 16 2017, 04:05 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9 @ Aug 16 2017, 04:00 PM)
That's what I thought as well. Since I do fly around from time to time. Why not put it to good use!

Sooo..... Any tips, bro?
find out if shes in to these sort of things. before hand. if you jump too fast without gathering sufficient info/hinting you might end from having a friend to a potential acquaintance who looks at you one kind.

high risk high reward but no harm getting more info to reduce the risk

personally this isnt my kinda thing but i do know people who actually went for it so YOLO
TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 16 2017, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(exsea @ Aug 16 2017, 04:05 PM)
find out if shes in to these sort of things. before hand. if you jump too fast without gathering sufficient info/hinting you might end from having a friend to a potential acquaintance who looks at you one kind. 

high risk high reward but no harm getting more info to reduce the risk

personally this isnt my kinda thing but i do know people  who actually went for it so YOLO
True true. hmm.gif need to probe abit more beforehand. Tq Tq
ymc2303
post Aug 18 2017, 05:06 AM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9 @ Aug 16 2017, 03:50 PM)
A lil bit of background info. Ex colleague, joined company for few months then tender. Didn't really talk to her back then unless she comes to me for help.

After she left, Once in a while will whatsapp her to test water, see how responsive she is.

So the plan is to convince her to come out with me for a short private plane flight that I do every once in awhile at subang airport.

And hopefully that'll will open up the doors to more possibilities  biggrin.gif
Sounds simple enough. All I need is to say the right words to spark her interest which I'm having difficulty doing so  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

Any tips or suggestion?

Tl;dr version

- found someone I could feel happy with again after so long. A cure to my broken heart
- I want to take a shot at this, as opportunity like this doesn't come by often. I have to try or I'll never know
- I have an epic plan tongue.gif and i would like ideas / suggestion to refine it further
while that idea is good, but then don't forget she just tender.
why don't you tend to her worries first than just planning to execute your big plan?
if she feels comfortable with how you care those little/petty gestures, well that also opens to all sort of possibilities..
TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 18 2017, 07:26 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Aug 18 2017, 05:06 AM)
while that idea is good, but then don't forget she just tender.
why don't you tend to her worries first than just planning to execute your big plan?
if she feels comfortable with how you care those little/petty gestures, well that also opens to all sort of possibilities..
She tender a few months ago. After that I'll saja message her once a month to test water.

Did what exsea advise me to. Probe a lil further and from what I gathered, she didn't seem interested. Response from her were one liners sweat.gif so the best thing to do was backed off

This post has been edited by WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9: Aug 18 2017, 07:27 AM
Pete the great
post Aug 18 2017, 08:32 AM

On my way
519 posts

Ask her out on simple date dun hv to do a mile high club stuff.
Drian
post Aug 18 2017, 11:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9 @ Aug 16 2017, 03:50 PM)

And hopefully that'll will open up the doors to more possibilities  biggrin.gif
Sounds simple enough. All I need is to say the right words to spark her interest which I'm having difficulty doing so  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

Any tips or suggestion?

Tl;dr version

Just go and ask her.

Any girl with a brain is going to realize that you like her the moment you ask her out on a short private plane flight.

To me I won't go to such extremes, it just shows that you are "trying too hard" and trying too hard = desperate.

Just ask her out for coffee or simple dinner date and move from there. You're "over-investing" on the girl.

TSWhyLifeIsUNFAIR9
post Aug 18 2017, 12:15 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Aug 18 2017, 11:26 AM)
Just go and ask her.

Any girl with a brain is going to realize that you like her the moment you ask her out on a short private plane flight.

To me I won't go to such extremes, it just shows that you are "trying too hard" and trying too hard = desperate.

Just ask her out for coffee or simple dinner date and move from there. You're "over-investing" on the girl.
What's wrong with doing it differently? Am I right to say that's how you separate yourself from the rest?

Anyway already probe further as mentioned and it doesn't seem to favor me. Don't plan to do anything at the moment

Thx for the input though
Drian
post Aug 18 2017, 12:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(WhyLifeIsUNFAIR9 @ Aug 18 2017, 12:15 PM)
What's wrong with doing it differently? Am I right to say that's how you separate yourself from the rest?

Anyway already probe further as mentioned and it doesn't seem to favor me. Don't plan to do anything at the moment

Thx for the input though
Err so you're expecting a girl to fall in love with you because you offered her to fly together.

Lets turn the table around.
Lets say a girl who doesn't know you offered you a trip to disneyland japan , you will "suddenly" like her?

Am I right to say that's how you separate yourself from the rest?

Nope. What you're doing is like credit card salesman, you're trying to convince a girl to like you.

What you should be doing is to be attractive, like apple iphone, prada, BMW.
They don't need to convince people to like them, people will just go to them without being convinced.

abubin
post Aug 18 2017, 02:44 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Aug 18 2017, 12:35 PM)
What you should be doing is to be attractive, like apple iphone, prada, BMW.
They don't need to convince people to like them, people will just go to them without being convinced.
This is materialistic kind of thinking. Not everyone can be a BMW. Some people are shy or poor and so on but they still get a life partner.

I would advice to go for the girl with open heart. Try your best and try to know her better. Things might eventually click and you might end up together.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:50 PM