Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Job Seeker Affordable Freelance Web Developer Available!, [eCommerce Site, SEO, CMS, Web Design]

views

TSjasonne098
post Aug 16 2017, 12:01 PM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

Hello,

My name is Neo, and I'm a web developer.
I'm specialized in creating top ranking websites with great UX.

Portfolio Website:
https://jasonneo.github.io

We are a perfect match if you're a:
Small business owner / Startup / Nice person in general

What I Do:
1. Business Website
2. eCommerce Site
3. Portfolio Site
4. WordPress CMS
5. On-site SEO

Say Hi by PM or,
Drop me an email: JasonNeoJC@gmail.com

This post has been edited by jasonne098: Aug 28 2017, 11:06 AM
kevinmvp
post Sep 2 2017, 04:16 PM

14 posts

Funny how wordpress users are called web developers now. You make programmers studying 4 years of computer science look like an overrated fool.
TSjasonne098
post Sep 3 2017, 09:24 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(kevinmvp @ Sep 2 2017, 04:16 PM)
Funny how wordpress users are called web developers now. You make programmers studying 4 years of computer science look like an overrated fool.
To clear things up, I have no intention of mocking superb programmers. They, including you deserve the recognition. And I'm sure there are people that are much, much better than I am. Ultimately, we all work hard for what we love to do, so no need to get offended over a title.

kevinmvp
post Sep 5 2017, 03:41 PM

14 posts

Just stating stats that because our IT industry is currently lacking programmers due to the rising number of CMS users calling themselves developers, causing confusion to the public.

I've nothing against you just that its ruining not just the market for real developers but as a concern for the people of our country, i believe we should try to gain more local programmers, otherwise we've been getting hijacked by our Indian neighbors due to the lack of numbers, projects are numerous but we can't find enough young or fresh grads who's willing to do programming.

That saying, are you interested in learning web programming? I can come up with a deal with you if you don't mind.

*at the same time, our discussion here will bump your thread to the top of the list again haha

An article worth reading for everyone including potential clients - http://www.websitebuilderpoint.net/website...bsite-builders/

This post has been edited by kevinmvp: Sep 5 2017, 03:42 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:25 AM