post Aug 16 2017, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

the forgotten baba rahman number here.
Akmall540
post Aug 21 2017, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Batshuayi really feel the need to impress Conte so he thought Cortouis is the opponent keeper. What a finish by him. Really fucked up big time Batshuayi.
Akmall540
post Aug 25 2017, 08:53 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Very nice group. Not an easy one but at least we are back to compete with the big clubs from European side after our sabbatical last year.

with this group we need to at least a CB, a RWB/LWB, a creative CM and if possible another striker to give competition for Batshuayi. He's gone from good to shit so far after 2 game, but I will reserve my comment until he plays another 3 games.
Akmall540
post Aug 31 2017, 06:57 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Somehow it is good that Ox choose to play for Liverpool as he said he wants to play in center midfield instead of wing back.

What he doesnt know is Chelsea also kinda short of player in that particular department. We now only have Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko and if God willing Drinkwater to come.

He is a versatile player and he should know that somehow he will get the chance to play in his favourite position.

Now he has to compete with Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum and Naby Keita (next season).

And his chance to win the PL medal is gone (no offence to Liverpool fan though).
Akmall540
post Sep 1 2017, 06:17 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

When i saw the torino player pic i thought it was Belotti but it turned out to be Zappacosta. Well, ok la. Anyone would do now
Akmall540
post Sep 2 2017, 07:33 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Sep 2 2017, 03:49 PM)
user posted image
STOKE
ATLETICO MADRID
MANCHESTER CITY.

Very hard fixtures for us at the end of September.
Akmall540
post Sep 11 2017, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

At least when Chelsea scored a goal the commentator now still can shout Morataaaaa!!!. Same with Costaaaaa!!!.

Alvaro "Headmaster" Morata now surely will get man marked by center back closely to avoid him a free header.
Akmall540
post Sep 17 2017, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Morata is currently isolated.

we need to stop this courtois-cahill-alonso-kante pass at the back. it is useless with arsenal pressing very hard.

willian and pedro currently ineffective and fabregas-kante is losing to ramsey-xhaka combination.
Akmall540
post Sep 21 2017, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Good performance as expected from the youngster when given the opportunity.

expected at least the senior team will back to winning ways when we visit stoke this saturday.

cannot afford to let both manchester team run away with early lead this season.
Akmall540
post Sep 22 2017, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

This is my personal opinion.

I have to say I'm sad to see Costa leaves. Part of me want him to stay to patch things up with Conte but part of me feel a bit angry because he didnt want to go back to Cobham training center.

Costa is a world class striker and he thrived under pressure and bullied EPL defender weeks in weeks out. He is a fighter and he will guarantee you goals. He is a tough guy inside the pitch and wouldnt easily scared or run away from tough challenges.

But no player is bigger than a club. I just hope he will not bite us back in the future.

For me although he stays with us for a short stint but he is up there along Joe Cole, Damien Duff, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

Thanks for the memories Diego Costa. nod.gif
Akmall540
post Sep 24 2017, 09:05 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

I would say Mark Hughes took a huge gamble by substituting Martins Indi and put Darren Fletcher as the sweeper. By that time Chelsea found it easy to breach Stoke defend and my god, individuals errors really help our team to score the goals. Kudos to Morata.
Akmall540
post Sep 25 2017, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Christensen is different sweeper role than Luiz. I can see he choose a simple pass rather try to launch it 50 yard ahead to Pedro or Morata.

His time he spent on loan to Borussia Monchengladbach really benefit him well. He also have UCL experience under his belt.
Akmall540
post Sep 25 2017, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Come on guys, have a little faith.

City now is on top form. And we are not bad for ourselves too. I think at least we can snatch a draw or even a win this weekend against Pep. If any team can stop City momentum it should be us because we are Chelsea, we are comfortable to let our opponent with the ball and hit them with a deadly counter attack.

Conte loves to play against Pep because his style of football is totally different from Pep. And last season we did a double on City remember. But now Pep also using three at the back, so it should be an interesting tactical battle from Conte and Pep. rclxms.gif

Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 03:34 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Luiz starting to become his old self again. Unnecessary red card last time and lazy marking by him. With this kind of performance I would say Christensen is going to get his place in the first eleven. Cannot risk youe sweeper to cost the result again and again.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:03 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Alvaro "Headmaster" Morata did it again. Those training session with Bonucci, Chiellini, Pepe, Ramos, Barzagli really benefit him well.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:04 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Fabregas missed a golden opportunity though.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:21 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Willian coming on.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:27 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Bakayoko need to really be careful when tackling the opponent just outside from our penalty box. Really scared of him to give free kick again and again.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:41 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Nice win. Tbh ATM never really threatened us. Cant wait on Saturday to meet City at Stamford Bridge.
Akmall540
post Sep 28 2017, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Hoping for Kante-Bakayoko-Fabregas trio will start this Saturday.

Hazard with free role behind Morata is showing its potential.

What scares me is Fab need to give support to Alonso when defending against City wing back to avoid 2 vs 1 situation. Bakayoko also need to sharpen his tackling to avoid giving unnecessary free kick just outside our box.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0508sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 PM