Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V3, Info and FAQ

nickerlas
post Dec 14 2017, 01:17 AM

(:
Group: Senior Member

Guys I haven't driven since March but am gonna start again tmr. Read up on incentives etc, but the thing is, I'm an ambassador, but I see texts on the flexi incentive and stuff. Including in my tab for incentives. Is this because I haven't driven to 80% AR and stuff (0 trips in 6months), or... You can only earn either flexi or hourly, depending on AR and requirements? I'm alr an ambassador so..
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 01:32 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(bcombat @ Dec 13 2017, 09:47 PM)
nowaday who still can hit 4 trips per hours consistently?
Jesus.
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 01:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(drivecouncil @ Dec 13 2017, 11:05 PM)
Was in Mahkota Cheras dropping off and then kena pick up job in Alam Damai, really siao. Because of traffic it took 40mins to arrive and then the rider cancelled when I was less than 200m away although she said she will wait when I messaged her with d eta before proceeding.
laugh.gif And I thought I had a bad day.
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 01:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Dec 13 2017, 11:09 PM)
that is why nowadays I don't take trips that will take more then 10 mins to reach. too many times Kena like u b4, Rider say okay to wait halfway changed their minds... then you are still stuck in jam.

if grab want to retain drivers sooner or later they gonna have to introduce cancellation charge like Uber....Uber if Rider cancel after 5 mins of job been accepted they will Kena 5 ringgit penalty also. I think Didi in China also similar system. I heard that even have daily Incentive payout and bank in within 1hr...
Cancellation fee only if u arrived at pick up point and wait for 5 minutes and rider no show.
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 01:49 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(amongolia @ Dec 14 2017, 12:07 AM)
Kasi incentive also mau potong 20%, just want to make it look good, should have just give us a nett figure . Give big amount with false hope.
The funny thing is in their statements, incentives show as net figure. But fares gross. I cannot brain why they do like this?
S3phiroth
post Dec 14 2017, 02:16 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(santa_cruz @ Dec 13 2017, 11:32 PM)
Deary me..if they responded due to complaint being made by riders,please grab at least check thoroughly as common sense should prevail.As a flexi 25% driver,what would i gain by purposely doing that? Beggars believe.

Out of curiousity i called cs to find out the reason.The first call wasnt convincing so i called the 2nd time and spoke with different cs.Unsurprisingly both gave different answer.So decided to call in the 3rd time and a different dude gave a different answer from the previous cs.They dont really have a clue, do they? I dont blame them but in any other customer service sector,u would not last long in business with this kind of inconsistency.
Apes do not have common sense. biggrin.gif
S3phiroth
post Dec 14 2017, 02:40 AM

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 13 2017, 09:44 PM)
On the other hand, recently all those negative feedback and wayne chow case, they take driver feedback more seriously.
Let me insert a missing word for your sentense: pretend. They pretend to take driver feedback more seriously. Still, no real action will be taken or else you will heard a lot of riders put their story on internet because of the ban.

The only action they do extra now is inform you that an action has been taken. (What action? Their action is put a remarklah). Period.

This post has been edited by S3phiroth: Dec 14 2017, 02:50 AM
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 02:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(S3phiroth @ Dec 14 2017, 02:40 AM)
Let me insert a missing word for your sentense: pretend. They pretend to take driver feedback more seriously. Still, no real action will be taken or else you will heard a lot of riders put their story on internet because of the ban.

The only action they do is inform you that an action has been taken. (Action = Put a remark). Period.
And nobody will read the remark.

Fuck. I doubt they even put in a real remark.

Probably in their system they just write, "Remark."

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Dec 14 2017, 03:09 AM
SabunDettol
post Dec 14 2017, 04:24 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Dec 14 2017, 02:48 AM)
And nobody will read the remark.

Fuck. I doubt they even put in a real remark.

Probably in their system they just write, "Remark."
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
donmancini
post Dec 14 2017, 04:27 AM

QUOTE(nickerlas @ Dec 14 2017, 01:17 AM)
Guys I haven't driven since March but am gonna start again tmr. Read up on incentives etc, but the thing is, I'm an ambassador, but I see texts on the flexi incentive and stuff. Including in my tab for incentives. Is this because I haven't driven to 80% AR and stuff (0 trips in 6months), or... You can only earn either flexi or hourly, depending on AR and requirements? I'm alr an ambassador so..
There is Ambassador (20% comm to Grab) and Associate (25%).

Both can opt for Hourly Guarantee incentive or Flexi where there can be ad hoc incentive.

Read the latest driver incentive blog
j4net
post Dec 14 2017, 07:15 AM

My yesterday incentive shows zero..Anyone?
MrGabby007
post Dec 14 2017, 07:17 AM

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 13 2017, 09:44 PM)
Seriously a lot has quit or suspended, brickfield has been short of driver for the past 2 weeks and i keep kena when in Bangsar doh.gif

I have been saying this ever since they launch campaign for referral, end up the demand still there and driver cannot keep up with those demand.

On the other hand, recently all those negative feedback and wayne chow case, they take driver feedback more seriously. It is just too late Grab, your customer is screwing driver left right with those shitty attitude and u still retain them for what. U have been spoiling them all the while. They should learn at how Uber balancing both driver and rider, find a balance to implement a system.
Possible, now they change the ping system, nearest driver doesn't 100% get it, they count by radius and randomly assign.

Let say there is 3 driver in 500-1km radius, they won't give to Ali which is nearby (100m) there, instead they will assign to Ah Kao which is 500-800m away. Mind u this is map radius and not route calculation.

They shoot their own feet with this new system, good luck to them, more driver would try to avoid at peak hours or switch to flexi. Rider on the other hand would really really hard to get ride and some switch to Uber. And all these sohai go Uber and cincai cancel after 5mins, Uber happily earn their RM5 cancellation fee.

One arab guy told me last week that he book Uber and driver did not show up for 1 hour. He can see on screen the driver is moving around within 5 km radius. He call the uber driver but no answer. Then he book grab and I took the job. He dont want to cancel coz of the cancellation fee. This type of driver ruining the uber image... I do agree if grab impose the cancellation fee and destination set features... looking fwrd to this and many more positive improvement.

kidZac
post Dec 14 2017, 07:22 AM

QUOTE(j4net @ Dec 14 2017, 07:15 AM)
My yesterday incentive shows zero..Anyone?
Same. Showing jobs done per block but hours online 0.
j4net
post Dec 14 2017, 07:50 AM

QUOTE(kidZac @ Dec 14 2017, 07:22 AM)
Same. Showing jobs done per block but hours online 0.
Thx bro
skylinelover
post Dec 14 2017, 08:18 AM

Pro Racing Kakis๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽInvestor
Group: Senior Member

Wah. Best start ever. Fetch viet moi kahwin rich local. Tip me rm7 after drop off.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
minmin
post Dec 14 2017, 08:35 AM

Getting Started

Yesterday incentive got issue . Hour online all zero. Noob crab
kidZac
post Dec 14 2017, 08:53 AM

First time picking up a negro going through policeblock. Bugger fast fast duck down. Haha. Funniest shit I've seen. Scared until he forgot he got rm5 promo. I also didn't realize he got promo until he already walk off . Better give me that rm5 than give police hundreds bah .
JasonAubama
post Dec 14 2017, 09:05 AM

QUOTE(minmin @ Dec 14 2017, 08:35 AM)
Yesterday incentive got issue . Hour online all zero. Noob crab
My Home Page AR79.2% while Incentive Tab 80.0%
Hard Luck? Zero Incentive ๐Ÿคฌ
JohnL77
post Dec 14 2017, 09:24 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MrGabby007 @ Dec 14 2017, 07:17 AM)
One arab guy told me last week that he book Uber and driver did not show up for 1 hour. He can see on screen the driver is moving around within 5 km radius. He call the uber driver but no answer. Then he book grab and I took the job. He dont want to cancel coz of the cancellation fee. This type of driver ruining the uber image... I do agree if grab impose the cancellation fee and destination set features... looking fwrd to this and many more positive improvement.
Doesn't make sense. Why drive pusing2 for 1 hour just to get RM3.75? Seems more like a network or system error.
memphiz_zero88
post Dec 14 2017, 09:52 AM

The Heaven Strikes!!
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

Move to new thread
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4478891

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0894sec    6.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 05:29 PM