Hi, I have a HP Pavilion 14, Windows 10, i5-4200U, 8GB RAM.
So yesterday, when I was not around, a power outage occurred. Then when I tried to turn it on again, it would keep spinning on the HP screen.
So far, I've tried the following:
1. Hard reset (hold down power button)
2. Did some tests using HP Diagnostics Tools, all passed (Strangely if I exit this it shows Boot Device Not Found, Please Install an OS on your hard disk, Hard Disk (3F0))
3. Reset BIOS (Did not work, something about not found)
4. Proceeded to download one from HP website, completed all steps without a hitch
5. Tried to use HP's System Recovery, didn't work (Required device not found/not connected)
6. Spent about half a day creating a USB Boot Disk, this did get me past that HP loading screen, but leads to a black screen
Argh, I'm at my wit's end here. What could the problem possibly be?
HP Pavilion 14 Stuck at HP Screen