Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scammer Selling S7 Edge Batman Edition, Selling without receipt and warranty

tech_frix
post Aug 6 2017, 09:42 AM, updated 7y ago

Boo Yah!
5,656 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: i can only provide his phone number since i bought it last year. 016-328 3132

Item being sold/bought: Samsung S7 Edge Batman Edition

Original thread link: Gone

Date of transaction: June 2016

Details of the complaint : Last year i saw a thread selling cheap limited edition S7 Edge Batman Edition. So i bought it. A lil bit sketchy since he sell it before the official launch date but what the heck..so after that he asked me to give my details for e-warranty and i gave it..i thought everything is settle..so in May 2017, my S7 have this pink line on the screen...so i went to Samsung centre for warranty purposes..sadly, the staff there said my phone was not register to e-warranty..i was quite shocked so i contacted that guy again..and he said that everyone that bought from him, only 16 registered to e-warranty...and he sold around 40 unit already..

the latest reason he told me that the screen will come all the way from Vietnam and ask me to wait till end of last month or early this month...i gave him 3 months already and now it is my limit..i whatsapp him on 29th July and seems that he didnt read my WA. so i send another one on 1st August. still he didnt read it..and lastly i send it today to tell him that i'm making a dispute and an official report on him...i will update this thread with WA conversation later on..

anyone knows how much to fix the pink line on the screen do help me..

This post has been edited by tech_frix: Aug 6 2017, 09:43 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 PM