1. Creationism requires supernatural power that is way way beyond the physical limits of reality. God's creation happens instantly with a stroke of the magic wand. It is not something can be done by human or any other natural events. He need not follow any physical laws which we know today.
3. You can argue that God has a design but there is no proof. It's arbitrary.
So now we look at car design/manufacture which you prefer to call it car creation :-
1. Today cars exist in the reality of the physical world. They are designed and produced using todays physical knowhow and capabilities. No todays physical law is violated.
2. These capabilities did not come about with a stroke of the wand.
3. The design of a car is never come about from scratch. The designer of the car copied the previous design and makes minor modification on it. When he copied previous design or introduce new changes, there is likelihood he could not do it 100% faithfully. He could introduce errors. Balancing between beneficial changes or bad tradeoff, he might not be 100% certain.
4. Similarly manufacturer of the car also is not able to produce the car if the manufacturer has not gotten the previous accumulated knowledge and technology. And manufacturing errors can be introduced. Certain percent of manufactured cars did not follow 100% of the design.
5. When cars run on the road, the good and bad are demonstrated, there is a selection or obsoletion of features going on, incorporate them into the next version.
I can go on and on ......
But now car "creation" has highest resemblance to creationism or evolution ?
Of course it resemble creationism. You are clearly pointing to the need of designer. In today physical world, what physical item has been created that doesn't require the touch of designer(s)?
Evolution rely on errors during mutation within the organism itself and let natural select which one is the fittest. Does this resembles how car was produced/designed/created? Not even close. The car's *mutation* or *evolution* is due to an external process i.e. changes were made by a designer not by the car itself.
This post has been edited by chatter77: Yesterday, 04:09 PM