Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]MINI Turbo, WORKS WONDERS WITH ALMOST ALL CARS Performance Parts

charlieho57
post Aug 4 2017, 10:10 AM, updated 3y ago

0 posts

MEGA PROMO IS BACK WITH MORE EXCITING OFFERS!!! ENJOY GREAT VALUE & SAVINGS!!!

Benefits:

- Enhanced thrust power
- Better performance of carburetor
- Improves brake system
- Cleaner emissions
- Smoother transmission
- Enhanced fuel combustion and efficiency
- Reduces engine sound and vibration.
- The only product in its range to be fitted with efficiency adjuster
- Easy to transfer to other vehicles.

Price : RM350

Poslaju : FREE

Fuel Economy : Varied Results ... Works very well with HAVAL/GREAT WALL/H1/M4, Proton (Iswara,Wira,Waja,etc) & Perodua (Kenari,Kelisa,Myvi,Kembara) Toyota (Avanza,Vios) & many MORE models ...

COD : In Desa Aman Puri, KIP, Sri Damansara, Tmn Tun, Bandar Utama, Damansara Uptown, Ampang, Cheras, Bandar Tun Razak on selected days

More reviews ... <a href='https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=712191&hl=' target='_blank'>https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=712191&hl=</a>

FAQ

1. Where is it installed ?
If installed in your servo brake hose , you will enjoy the benefits of assisting to improve your braking capabilities
If direct to manifold , it will serve purely for performance

2. How does it help my braking system ?
When installed to your servo hose , mini turbo helps to provide proper compression for your brakes. The effect is immediate. An excellent safety feature when there is a need to do an emergency brake.

3. Will it damage the brakes or engine ?
The unit is actually a diagnostic tool , you will feel your brakes is hard when you apply pressure , this indicates there is a leak in your brake system. It is an additional air intake designed to channel enhanced air flow into your engine. 8 years in the market , there is no reported side effect besides a enjoying a better driving experience.

4. Why do we need to clean the filter ?
As it is in essence an additional air intake , anything in ur vehicle that has a filter would need to be changed or cleaned. Dust and grease may restrict air flow and reduce the benefits of mini turbo so cleaning the unit will help restore the unit to its optimum condition.

5. How often do I need to clean it?
You can clean it during your normal service interval , simply use an air gun at the workshop or buy a degreaser and spray the filter head and wipe clean . If you travel to industrial areas , you will need to clean it more often or you may clean it as and when you prefer when you feel the car is sluggish .

6. Are you sure you will fully refund if we want it returned within 7 days ? Are there hidden costs ??
Yes , we are by far the very few of traders who actually practice this . Why we do it , cos we have no intention of cheating you and its a matter of credibility and everyone has different expectations of how they want their car to perform. There are no hidden costs but we will state the terms when we launch a promotion .

7.If it is so good why don't manufacturers install it in their car during assembly ?
Every company has their own policies and every car has a flaw which the after market industry taps to provide to you a solution to your problem. Mini turbo is one of the many solutions provided for

8. How well do you fare among other competitors and is the competitor product better or worse ?
It is our policy not to make comparisons ( unless forced to ) . Each product is made with their own market in mind and price positioning and marketing strategies are formulated according to the proprietors.

9. Does it void a warranty?
We cannot tell you if it does or does not as we do not have rights over the variety of warranties available when you purchase your vehicle.
It is a plug and play device which can easily be removed.

10. Can i install more than one ?
It depends on the vehicle cc . For a myvi 1 unit is more than sufficient .

11. Can I transfer it to another car if I sell my car ?
Yes , you can do so as it is plug and play .

12. How about fuel savings since it is a performance item ?
Fuel savings has varied results due to engine condition. Usually customers will call to have their unit serviced / cleaning cos they notice a drop in fuel savings. Our stock engines are underpowered so installing mini turbo optimizes your engine combustion hence the benefits of fuel savings are there. Again , fuel savings have varied results for every user due to driving style , engine condition , etc etc...

13. People say items like this has short term effect only...
For mini turbo we rarely get comments like these , from experience this boils down to maintaining the product . Anything that has an air intake has to be cleaned , a clogged up filter will leave it redundant and hence a person would feel the lose in benefits from the product they purchase. Our customers can tell when the lose FC benefits and come back to us to have it cleaned. Problem solved. If you ask anyone who has installed a similar product , 9 out of 10 buyers don clean it or were not informed the product needs to be cleaned.

14. ECU adapts to the additional air intake making the product redundant.
So ... What's the problem here ? If this was true ... all u need to do is reset the ECU 6months down the road , which is a small task for the benefits you enjoy

15. Its a performance item , will it make my FC worse??
Not at all , your stock engine is underpowered , adding mini turbo gives you the power u need which equated back to FC savings as u wont feel the car sluggish anymore

CALL/SMS/PM NOW !!! biggrin.gif

Charlie
019 2619006

This post has been edited by charlieho57: Feb 11 2020, 04:58 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
java19119
post May 1 2018, 07:08 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

dose this part add compressed air in the manifold or just regular air like from air filter
charlieho57
post May 2 2018, 11:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(java19119 @ May 1 2018, 07:08 PM)
dose this part add compressed air in the manifold or just regular air like from air filter
Yes indeed it's directly on the manifold not the air intake from air filter
java19119
post May 2 2018, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

ok i understand that
what i meant was does it bring compressed air in the manifold or regular air
if it is compressed air, how is that achieved with this product
charlieho57
post May 3 2018, 10:10 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(java19119 @ May 2 2018, 11:15 AM)
ok i understand that
what i meant was does it bring compressed air in the manifold or regular air
if it is compressed air, how is that achieved with this product
Regular air but the unit itself will compress it. More details on my 1st post from point 12-14

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.85    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 PM