Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

whining or buzzing sound on HU, can't fixed the problem

views

TSzhiyuanchan
post Aug 4 2017, 02:45 AM, updated 7y ago

Casual
379 posts

Whining or buzzing sound when on the radio, My car are Nissan Almera, from start using TCat HU from tanchong one, i tot was the antenna problem, then i try to go friend shop to change few type of antenna but still same have the problem, after that friend help me check about wiring and antenna wiring, but it does not have any failure on wiring, after that friend got one second hand unit "Kenwood DDX416BT, he change the HU for me but still having the whining sound, after that i found that was my dash cam " Le dash 1s " problem, i try unplug the USB from cigar lighter port , after that i plug in the dashcam USB to Kenwood USB port, it fixed about 85% whinning sound, still have about 15% of whinning sound there, after that i call friend install a external cigar lighter port, we try the new lighter port the whining sound came back again, after that i try unplug the dashcam and take out of car the 15% whining sound still there, but it still acceptable. After that i give up already, but today i realise when i open my car head lamp the whinning sound come back again without the dashcam in the car.

Any sifus or pros know what the problem are that? I really try many way but still can't fixed the whining sound. cry.gif mad.gif sad.gif

Ps: My dashcam have wifi function to link with phone that can see the cam video, but even i don't put the dashcam in the car still have the whining sound. icon_question.gif
beer&skittles
post Aug 4 2017, 03:09 AM

12 posts

It's your ground point - try a different one.

Try this - https://www.crutchfield.com/S-SmxFicGmdvb/l...tion_guide.html
joefbi
post Aug 5 2017, 12:19 PM

joefbi a.k.a roketx
2,558 posts

grounding..use other than stock wiring. Buy a bigger wires and use it as ground, plug directly to the chasis (use anchor point, bolt to the chasis either floor or firewall)
then, if u got budget, also improve battery grounding by adding ground cable. those 'PIVOT' with caps grounding set also helps.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 PM