Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

27 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AMAN 1 APARTMENTS | TROPICANA URBAN HOMES [OT], Stay Trendy. Life Designed. Investment

views

twincharger07
post Aug 6 2017, 09:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Aug 5 2017, 11:39 AM)
Bro, istudio in the future sooner or later not feasible once u start a family..there is NO MARKET for studio in ULU ULU PLACES
There is no studio unit in Tropicana Aman.. only 3 bedders units

studio unit only for Tropicana Kajang..
Quang1819
post Aug 6 2017, 11:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

Lol at that location don't know its worthy or plain pricey
BEANCOUNTER
post Aug 6 2017, 11:16 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Aug 2 2017, 08:37 PM)
Corrected ur statement
thumbsup.gif

but sadly even all developers in canal city and 257 are 'borrowing' KK brand name in promoting their projects.

I think they also knew that if they put 'kuala langat'...no one will ever bother to turn up.
BEANCOUNTER
post Aug 6 2017, 11:19 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 2 2017, 11:49 PM)
It's not so much bcos of land, but ppl choose to stay surrounded by amenities

Can't have all the amenities all around the place if it don't have enough density to support like schools, shopping malls, infrastructure etc..

Some schools in rural areas are closing down bcos not enough population to support.. how far can property development stretch to, causing too much travel time and expenses..

Baby boomers believe staying in landed is the most ideal case bcos so called owning a land, but the new Gen Y value other things like facilities, lifestyle, stay within amenities with everything a stone throw away, value experience than posession.. minimalist is the new trend, they rather spend on traveling than possessing stuff, so why need such a big house.. sharing economy is the new thing

Gen Y will be the biggest spenders in few decades to come.. have to know what they think if you want to stay ahead of the game..

Uber, Airbnb, taobao, smartphone.. new Gen Y are working freelance making YouTube video from home..

So it's time for our thinking to come out from the cave..
its sad to see current gen y and x have no or dun care about future planning, incl financial planning.
anywhere, if they can rent small size apartments, then why bother to buy?

twincharger07
post Aug 6 2017, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Aug 6 2017, 11:19 AM)
its sad to see current gen y and x have no or dun care about future planning, incl financial planning.
anywhere, if they can rent small size apartments, then why bother to buy?
well look at a different angle, if owning something that they can't effort and got into debt is also bad financial planning.
yea.. now is rental market with owners subsidizing 30% of the installment and owners pay all the upfront and furnishing.. sounds like a good deal for renters..
Babizz
post Aug 6 2017, 04:36 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 5 2017, 04:59 AM)
Went Iprop MV,

Got confirmed for Tropicana Aman-Aman1 870sqft starting from RM350k.. about 400psft..

Tropicana Heights-Heights1 449sqft starting from RM236k.. about 525psft
if the facilities n security, concept etc is similar to the video, expect sales to be reasonable. tropic staff said it's not affordable apartment wor.

QUOTE(honesty tan @ Aug 5 2017, 10:15 AM)
Cheap.
The Parque Residence will be harder to clear then.
700psf vs 400psf.

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 6 2017, 02:14 AM)
well look at a different angle, if owning something that they can't effort and got into debt is also bad financial planning.
yea.. now is rental market with owners subsidizing 30% of the installment and owners pay all the upfront and furnishing.. sounds like a good deal for renters..
subsidizing 30% is very reasonable boss, as far as i know most newly completed props is more than that. on a side note, how far is this aman apartment from tenby?
BEANCOUNTER
post Aug 6 2017, 04:53 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 6 2017, 04:14 PM)
Everybody can afford a house in klang valley. Its just a matter of what one expectations are or live in la la land or how much you are willing to scarify for your future.

If u are unable to ubah gaya hidup, refuse to finf alternative public transportation but insist of wanting to own car before property, not wanting to give up branded coffee, high street life and etc.....like that sure cham one....

And one last thing, not wanting to enrich your knowledge.

Also i think currenr generation of parents have been pamparing their children too much.
twincharger07
post Aug 6 2017, 05:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Aug 6 2017, 04:36 PM)
subsidizing 30% is very reasonable boss, as far as i know most newly completed props is more than that. on a side note, how far is this aman apartment from tenby?
Yes... subsidizing is reasonable... so is a win win situation... after few more years, rental price will increase as long as there is still inflation.. Just that the days of rental cover installment are over..

Alternatively for those who are cash rich can pay up 33% of downpayment and let rental cover installment.. let it run for the next 20 to 30 years still a viable installment.. its not all dooms day for prop investment.
BEANCOUNTER
post Aug 6 2017, 06:01 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 6 2017, 05:31 PM)
Yes... subsidizing is reasonable... so is a win win situation... after few more years, rental price will increase as long as there is still inflation.. Just that the days of rental cover installment are over..

Alternatively for those who are cash rich can pay up 33% of downpayment and let rental cover installment.. let it run for the next 20 to 30 years still a viable installment.. its not all dooms day for prop investment.
Paying 30% is just out of right pocket to left pocket. ...

A syiok sendiri approach.
twincharger07
post Aug 6 2017, 06:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Aug 6 2017, 04:53 PM)
Everybody can afford a house in klang valley. Its just a matter of what one expectations are or live in la la land or how much you are willing to scarify for your future.

If u are unable to ubah gaya hidup, refuse to finf alternative public transportation but insist of wanting to own car before property, not wanting to give up branded coffee, high street life and etc.....like that sure cham one....

And one last thing, not wanting to enrich your knowledge.

Also i think currenr generation of parents have been pamparing their children too much.
Well... no hard rules that owning is always better than renting in terms of financial

If I only can pay 1k per month for property even i have live a frugal life, which should I choose? paying 1k installment and live 30km away from city or pay 1k rent and live in the city, cutting down on travel time and having most amenities nearby.. probably taking MRT and grab car is enough to get around..

Traveling also cost a lot these days if staying too far away.. toll, petrol, maintenance.. most likely need to own a car as public transport doesn't connect to most of the place and taking grabcar cost more if need to travel far everyday..

A friend of mine who owns a company, rented a 1.8mil semi-D in bandar kinrara that only cost him 2k per month.. he work in property line himself.. that really trigger me is there a paradigm shift on how we look at renting and owning when rental yield is only at 3% these days..

As robert kiyosaki puts it, buy asset, not liability... house that you stay in is liability according to him smile.gif

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Aug 6 2017, 06:08 PM
twincharger07
post Aug 6 2017, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Aug 6 2017, 06:01 PM)
Paying 30% is just out of right pocket to left pocket. ...

A syiok sendiri approach.
syiok sendiri or not depending on ones investing strategy.. there is no 1 rule fix for all.. strategy changes from time to time..
honesty tan
post Aug 6 2017, 06:57 PM

Regular
1,276 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 6 2017, 06:08 PM)
Well... no hard rules that owning is always better than renting in terms of financial

If I only can pay 1k per month for property even i have live a frugal life, which should I choose? paying 1k installment and live 30km away from city or pay 1k rent and live in the city, cutting down on travel time and having most amenities nearby.. probably taking MRT and grab car is enough to get around..

Traveling also cost a lot these days if staying too far away.. toll, petrol, maintenance.. most likely need to own a car as public transport doesn't connect to most of the place and taking grabcar cost more if need to travel far everyday..

A friend of mine who owns a company, rented a 1.8mil semi-D in bandar kinrara that only cost him 2k per month.. he work in property line himself.. that really trigger me is there a paradigm shift on how we look at renting and owning when rental yield is only at 3% these days..

As robert kiyosaki puts it, buy asset, not liability... house that you stay in is liability according to him smile.gif
House is a temporarily liability, long term equity, and will eventually becomes assets after paid-off..

Quang1819
post Aug 6 2017, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Aug 1 2017, 02:43 PM)
RM 236k after rebates/discount? Any furnishings or is it bare unit?
236k still got furniture for you meh
mingyew
post Aug 8 2017, 05:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,146 posts

Attached Image
Layout

Capture from the video.
zzzhhhzzz
post Aug 9 2017, 08:49 AM

Regular
1,652 posts

QUOTE(mingyew @ Aug 8 2017, 05:06 PM)
Attached Image
Layout

Capture from the video.
This one tropicana aman ?
mingyew
post Aug 9 2017, 09:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,146 posts

QUOTE(zzzhhhzzz @ Aug 9 2017, 08:49 AM)
This one tropicana aman ?
Ya
twincharger07
post Aug 9 2017, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Aug 6 2017, 09:45 PM)
236k still got furniture for you meh
236k is for Tropicana heights studio..
Aman1 starts from 360k
Quang1819
post Aug 9 2017, 06:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Aug 9 2017, 12:29 PM)
236k is for Tropicana heights studio..
Aman1 starts from 360k
Partly furnished for studio?
twincharger07
post Aug 9 2017, 09:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Aug 9 2017, 06:23 PM)
Partly furnished for studio?
no info so far..
Mr.Swee
post Aug 10 2017, 01:44 AM

Casual
302 posts

The layout quite nice .. near to Chinese school and Shoplot . But also quite near to HTC . Ermmm. Susah a bit ... I personally think Geo Bukit rimau better . At least freehold and similar price .

27 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:18 PM