Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Unifi Lite 10Mbps Brotherhood -- v3.0 --, Incoming RM99 package!? (Put On Hold) (Unifi)

views

noien
post Jul 17 2019, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(#Victor @ Jul 17 2019, 03:24 PM)
are u using unifi or streamyx? is it unifi basic 30Mbps with 60GB quota? perhaps u could go for the RM89 with unlimited quota
i got streamyx but it is kampung area.
unifi i have too at rm79 for 60gb.
as for the rm89 is a new package. currently only stated for new installation. that is the sad part
axxer
post Jul 17 2019, 04:43 PM

Banned

Guys, I'm currently on old 4mbps streamyx paying rm118/month, contract long finish already. Definitely no fibre coverage here yet but if I'm no mistaken my area copper wire should be enough to support this lite 10. Router showed attainable rate around 17mbps. Or i thought wrong? Pls advice smile.gif

user posted image
miloaisdino
post Jul 17 2019, 05:45 PM

Regular

QUOTE(axxer @ Jul 17 2019, 04:43 PM)
Guys, I'm currently on old 4mbps streamyx paying rm118/month, contract long finish already. Definitely no fibre coverage here yet but if I'm no mistaken my area copper wire should be enough to support this lite 10. Router showed attainable rate around 17mbps. Or i thought wrong? Pls advice smile.gif

user posted image
check on https://myhsbb.me to check max allowed subscription package. even if your line stats are good you still may not be allowed to upgrade to 8mbps
axxer
post Jul 17 2019, 06:01 PM

Banned

QUOTE(miloaisdino @ Jul 17 2019, 05:45 PM)
check on https://myhsbb.me to check max allowed subscription package. even if your line stats are good you still may not be allowed to upgrade to 8mbps
Thank you! Didn't know that site exist.

Unfortunately can't find my address on both unifi and streamyx selection there if type my full address including house plot number but when i only type the street name its clickable so i clicked it, brings me to a floor selection page with only an option "null", clicked again and amazingly it bring me to a select unit page with only my plot, clicked it and it brings me to this

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

miloaisdino
post Jul 17 2019, 06:25 PM

Regular

QUOTE(axxer @ Jul 17 2019, 06:01 PM)
Thank you! Didn't know that site exist.

Unfortunately can't find my address on both unifi and streamyx selection there if type my full address including house plot number but when i only type the street name its clickable so i clicked it, brings me to a floor selection page with only an option "null", clicked again and amazingly it bring me to a select unit page with only my plot, clicked it and it brings me to this

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

maybe you could try typing everything except for the unit no eg postcode, street? (include the postcode)

if there are a few results you may have to try all of them

This post has been edited by miloaisdino: Jul 17 2019, 06:29 PM
YoungMan
post Jul 17 2019, 08:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(noien @ Jul 17 2019, 04:31 PM)
i got streamyx but it is kampung area.
unifi i have too at rm79 for 60gb.
as for the rm89 is a new package. currently only stated for new installation. that is the sad part
You can try to visit TMPoint and nego with them to get the RM89 package if your area doesn't have fibre. Visit the HQ, not some small outlet coz they cannot do anything. Since you have 2 accounts you can try to nego, if they refuse then you just use until contract end and pretend to terminate. They will usually counter offer to prevent you jump to Maxis RM89.
axxer
post Jul 17 2019, 09:06 PM

Banned

QUOTE(miloaisdino @ Jul 17 2019, 06:25 PM)
maybe you could try typing everything except for the unit no eg postcode, street? (include the postcode)

if there are a few results you may have to try all of them
Its the same. It'll autocomplete adding postcode, state etc. Only manage to get to that final page if choosing streamyx. Nothing to click if choosing unifi no choose floor nor choose unit page.
miloaisdino
post Jul 17 2019, 09:52 PM

Regular

QUOTE(axxer @ Jul 17 2019, 09:06 PM)
Its the same. It'll autocomplete adding postcode, state etc. Only manage to get to that final page if choosing streamyx. Nothing to click if choosing unifi no choose floor nor choose unit page.
i guess you have to contact tm then. it looks like your address might have slipped through when they migrated their address database, or it could be your "service address" is different from your billing address
marcus_bread
post Jul 19 2019, 03:50 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

anyone what is the best offer for Unifi Lite (SUBB) as mine currently is RM129/mth
saw streamyx grp ppl is getting 8mbps for RM88/mth

also this Unifi Lite seem like not exist in TM official website.? no info at all... TM can simply just con us with any price...
#Victor
post Jul 19 2019, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(marcus_bread @ Jul 19 2019, 03:50 PM)
anyone what is the best offer for Unifi Lite (SUBB) as mine currently is RM129/mth
saw streamyx grp ppl is getting 8mbps for RM88/mth

also this Unifi Lite seem like not exist in TM official website.? no info at all... TM can simply just con us with any price...
scroll to bottom from this page, u will find the unifi lite plan™ 10Mbps plan
https://unifi.com.my/unifi-en/ijoin/product...u-Lite%2010Mbps
Mintyjunn P
post Jul 19 2019, 06:41 PM

Group: Probation

QUOTE(YoungMan @ Jul 17 2019, 08:38 PM)
You can try to visit TMPoint and nego with them to get the RM89 package if your area doesn't have fibre. Visit the HQ, not some small outlet coz they cannot do anything. Since you have 2 accounts you can try to nego, if they refuse then you just use until contract end and pretend to terminate. They will usually counter offer to prevent you jump to Maxis RM89.
It doesn't work that way, do you know that actually Maxis are using TM fibre? If small kampung dont have fibre how could Maxis get the maxis?
Do pm me, I'm working for TM, and I'm in charge for collecting demands for building fiber.

YoungMan
post Jul 19 2019, 08:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Mintyjunn @ Jul 19 2019, 07:41 PM)
It doesn't work that way, do you know that actually Maxis are using TM fibre? If small kampung dont have fibre how could Maxis get the maxis?
Do pm me, I'm working for TM, and I'm in charge for collecting demands for building fiber.
Thanks for the explanation. Thought Maxis can ride on TM VDSL before.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0829sec    2.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 09:21 AM