185 posts

Wow...so cheap...

I pay my cousin 300 for 5 days
Lahaha
post Sep 5 2023, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Petaling Jaya.

Started at RM1,200 when he was 2M until 7M ....we provide the milk powder.
8M - 15M - RM1,350
16M - now 20M RM1,500.
We still provide powdered milk when he turn 8M but his diet has changed/improved and my babysitter will shop and buy fresh food to cook for him, things like salmon, fish slices, meat, veggie and etc.

Maybe costly but saves us the trouble to shop for things. But most importantly she treats my boy very well almost like her own grandson that we are very thankful for.
Also she cooks for me and my wife's dinner too for every weekdays for another RM500. 1 veggie, 1 meat/fish and 1 soup. She says since she is cooking dinner everyday for herself, not too troublesome to cook a bit more for us too. Easy for us working parents too, home cooked dinner is covered.

So every month we pay her 1.5 + .5 = RM2,000.

Maybe expensive, maybe not but made our lives much easier.

This post has been edited by Lahaha: Sep 5 2023, 02:37 PM
Lembu Goreng
post Sep 29 2023, 11:09 PM

Enthusiast
835 posts

QUOTE(Lahaha @ Sep 5 2023, 02:28 PM)
Petaling Jaya.

8M - 15M - RM1,350
16M - now 20M RM1,500.
We still provide powdered milk when he turn 8M but his diet has changed/improved and my babysitter will shop and buy fresh food to cook for him, things like salmon, fish slices, meat, veggie and etc.

Maybe costly but saves us the trouble to shop for things. But most importantly she treats my boy very well almost like her own grandson that we are very thankful for.
Also she cooks for me and my wife's dinner too for every weekdays for another RM500. 1 veggie, 1 meat/fish and 1 soup. She says since she is cooking dinner everyday for herself, not too troublesome to cook a bit more for us too. Easy for us working parents too, home cooked dinner is covered.

Is this like a day maid? How did you find her?

Lahaha
post Sep 30 2023, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(Lembu Goreng @ Sep 29 2023, 11:09 PM)
Is this like a day maid? How did you find her?
Think my wife found from some Nanny FB group. We actually shortlisted a few nearby to our place and met/interviewed a few before deciding on this one.

Not so much a maid because the extra thing she does is cooking extra for me and my wife for dinner (she is only cooking for herself and her son, so she said it is not troublesome to cook a bit more for me and my wife).

Chadlonso
post Oct 3 2023, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(Lahaha @ Sep 5 2023, 02:28 PM)
Petaling Jaya.

8M - 15M - RM1,350
16M - now 20M RM1,500.

2k for daycare or full day including saturday? 2k is pretty expensive

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:42 PM