Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Emerald Hills Alam Damai Cheras, Garden Terraces & Lakefront Condos

aspartame
post Feb 18 2019, 09:26 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Feb 17 2019, 05:33 PM)
That's what my old man did. He bought land near Raub, stays there most days of the week and makes me do most of the work managing his portfolio. He spends his time looking for snakes, tending to his 250 trees and numerous DIY projects.

Talk about small developments and neighbourly issues. This weekend been dealing with one of my old man's tenants at a strata development, a rather exclusive one. A neighbour from 3 houses away is insisting we get rid of our tenant an elderly couple from England with a 16 year old grandson that lives with them. This neighbour called to shout and scream her lungs out at me claiming my neighbour had been disrespectful to her and all that jazz, she insisted I come to the house to sort out the mess immediately. I went by, asked my tenant what happened, then asked that neighbour to come tell me what's the issue. The issue? Her 16 year old daughter invited the young man over and their maid told on them, then it turns out it was a usual occurrence that she would come over. I told the young man to not forget the condom and told the neighbour to stop wasting my time.

My problematic neighbour is a mid-40s couple with 3 teenage daughters. His mother lives in the house too. The bloke, scared of the wife type. She? Pure devil, thinks because she is the asst. head of the SRJK she is the biggest shot in the neighbourhood. Anytime there is a dispute, first thing she would tell you is whether or not you knew what her position was.
She did tell me about my dogs barking. Even once when the dog was barking at a flasher who was trying to flash her she complained my dog was irritating. The other neighbour had a baby, she went to tell off the mother that her baby cried too much at night. Once I caught her cutting my pandan and serai, I told her it would be nice if she had the decency to at least ask before hand, she started shouting at me at top of her voice. In the end I started fertilizing that bush with doggie poo.... not that it stopped her from taking.
I loled.
alien86
post Feb 19 2019, 12:18 AM

Group: Junior Member

Interested with the condo. Mind to share some details? Thanks
vipervr
post Feb 19 2019, 01:46 AM

Getting Started

Does anyone know what is the plot ratio for Emerald Hills?

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/dbkl...ts-capital-city

aaron1717
post Feb 19 2019, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(vipervr @ Feb 19 2019, 01:46 AM)
Does anyone know what is the plot ratio for Emerald Hills?

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/dbkl...ts-capital-city
definitely wont kena review... 47.4 acres of land... but only 1300++ units inclusive of the landed....
Bjorn1688
post Feb 19 2019, 04:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(blancpain4470 @ Feb 17 2019, 08:34 PM)
Lol. How I wish my teenage son would invite girls over! 🤣
Anyway i will pray and hope my new house environment will improve. At least the new property has a walking/jogging track ... I will less likely to step on the dog poo when I run/walk at 6am! 🙂
smile.gif

Just make sure the girls he invites over doesn't have a bitch for a mother.

QUOTE(blancpain4470 @ Feb 17 2019, 08:43 PM)
Not only that ... The lack of civic mind and common courtesy is lacking here. Some people are selfish and are not considerate of others. To be honest Malaysians are generally warm and helpful but for some strange reasons we just seem to have problems with our neighbors! We also seem to end up with asshole neighbours too 🤣🤣
Civic mindedness is a lost art in this country. Just look at the state of any public facilities here especially public toilets.

I guess asshole neighbours usually are the same kinds that become assholes on the road.

QUOTE(aspartame @ Feb 18 2019, 09:26 PM)
I loled.
You aren't the only one, even my old man laughed his head out when he heard what I went to deal with. But it isn't the first time that woman been having issues with tenants or people in general. Problem with "expired" beauty queens I suppose.
Theonlyone2441
post Today, 01:44 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(alien86 @ Feb 19 2019, 12:18 AM)
Interested with the condo. Mind to share some details? Thanks
Hi, I PMed you the info for the emerald hill, please check your mail box.
Theonlyone2441
post Today, 02:11 AM

Group: Newbie

New packege for Emerald hill
elawrenceong
post Today, 08:09 AM

QUOTE(elawrenceong @ Feb 18 2019, 07:00 PM)
Saw open house flyer at EH. Anyone knows the programs timetable ?
user posted image
Harry_Bobinski
post Today, 09:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Feb 16 2019, 01:28 AM)
There will always be investors buying into every project, sometimes these investors are also the ones that would stay there for a while before flipping it after a few years.

Most gateless areas are relatively safe for as long as the JMB has a good security company in place and the perimeter fencing is sufficient. Definitely safer than many of those places where the residents themselves decided to barricade and make it into a gated area.
Most angmohs that live in landed homes have their backyard fenced up as their private open space. Depending on the country. Some places they do have "fences" but it is usually a row of hedges or shrubs as they say good fences make good neighbours smile.gif Some do have fences where it borders their neighbour but not where it borders the road. Many of them do however have an enclosed garage which is also there for climatic considerations. My missus is always surprised why homes here have such high fences and gates, in addition there are also grilles everywhere.

Recently went to see the neighbouring unit of a service residence I own. It is on the 38th floor and has full glass panel walls for the living room and 2 of the bedrooms. The glass is around 2" thick and it is more difficult to break than your average RC wall, well it turns out that unit has a floor to ceiling stainless steel grille. 5 tier security system and these people have such grilles. Its a nice design grille but still a grille. Little wonder no one wanted to rent it when they moved out of it and now selling it.

Last year my missus decided to demolish all our brick wall fences around our corner single storey terrace house. Our house is the only one that does not have an extension at the rear of the house. She opted to replace it with a flower bed and anti-climb fence. Our neighbour made noise claiming robbers could now get into his house as my fence wasn't high enough. They had their contractor add 2ft to the existing brickwall fence and on the top of it they placed a row of 2ftx2ft steel panel and on the top of the house at the perimeter of their roof they placed barbed wires. I did not care, I viewed it as a blessing in disguise as I have a free shade from the hot evening sun and an even taller wall to hang plants on and even better an end to their pesky cat always sitting on top of my cars.

1 week after they had completed that, their persian cat came into my place to roam about and when I opened my door my Rottweiler charged at it, usually it could jump but their time it jumped and couldn't get across the high fence.

1 month later, 2 burglars jumped their gates and waited for them. Snatched his wife's handbag and jumped the neighbour fence and escaped that way. They blamed that neighbour for not locking their gate, they are the types that never closes the gate except when they go to sleep. They extended the height of the fence.

3 months after that, they got robbed by someone that parked a car outside their gate. They did not see the car there as they used those paneled up gate, 4 robbers rushed in, smashed their car window and grabbed the wife out of the broken window. Forced them to open the house and ransacked the entire house.

A month after that incident, again their house got it. While closing the gate 3 robbers rushed in and waited for their gate to close, they waited for their maid to get down with the baby and seized the baby. Took all their valuables and their Hilux and used the Hilux to ram their RM20k gate and smashed into their opposite neighbour's car at the same time.

Meanwhile no other house at the street ever had such an incidents in such a short time. Myself? My autogate is made from the same anti-climb fence panels. Not that strong either as it's primary purpose is to make sure my 4 dogs don't go out. Want to jump in? Come on in, my 4 outdoor dogs would be waiting and if you make it indoors I have 2 in there too. .
I loled eventhough I should feel bad for them. That is definitely a bad year for them.

38 Pages « < 36 37 38Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0594sec    4.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 07:56 PM