Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTF Business Partner for dessert chain, Want to find..

views

TSbomberman1230
post Jul 25 2017, 04:24 PM, updated 7y ago

37 posts

BUSINESS OVERVIEW

We plan to be in a retail business selling frozen yogurt. Our products are imported from Europe and is high quality & tasty.
We operate on a franchise business model and we are looking to grow within Malaysia in the next 2 - 3 years, and expansion to other countries within 3-5 years.

FUNDING REQUEST

We are looking forward to open our first outlet by the end of September 2017. We still require RM 150, 000.00 for capital.( For inventory, machinery and estimated rental deposit )
Minimum investment will be around RM 50, 000 in exchange for shares and equity %.

Depending if you can contribute full time, or part time or just as a silent investor. ( the price per-share vary RM 1.2 - 1.6 )

Our target are the main malls within Klang Valley, KL. Other malls in Penang / Johor can be considered and is already in future plans.
We plan to open where the customers are.

Estimated monthly nett profit

Bad times : RM 7000 monthly / RM 84000 yearly
Average times : RM 15000 monthly / RM 180000 yearly
Good times : RM 30000 monthly / RM 360000 yearly

This is only for 1 outlet....

What I am looking for ?

1. Im looking for investors as stated under Funding Request.

2. More importantly im looking for a business partner who shares the same vision, passion and understand the purpose of this company.
* It will be best if the business partner is able to commit full time to this business

In addition, if there are any,

graphic designer
Branding & marketing person

who would like to join as an investor / business partner / employee... feel free to PM me.

If any 1 here is keen and would like to know more. Drop me a PM state :

1. Name
2. Age
3. Current occupation
3. Would like to know more as an Investor ( RM 50, 000.00 min to join) or would like to join as a Business Partner ?
4. Experience in F&B / dessert retail ( if any )

After that, i will contact you.. and we can discuss further and present you the business plan.

Thanks

This post has been edited by bomberman1230: Jul 25 2017, 04:25 PM
angleteh
post Jul 25 2017, 07:33 PM

46 posts

is this to compete against llao llao?
how do you come out with your estimated monthly nett profit since this is going to be your first outlet in Malaysia? or are you referring from overseas franchise sales?
TSbomberman1230
post Jul 25 2017, 08:58 PM

37 posts

Hi,

1. Is this to compete against llaollao ?

This business is not meant to compete with llaollao. We have our own vision which is to spread happiness to as many people as possible. We achieve that through product quality, price and service.

However, llaollao is indeed our direct competitor. So is MooCow, TuttiFrutti.
Other sub-competitors includes bubbletea stores, waffle stores , juices stores etc.

2. how do you come out with your estimated monthly nett profit since this is going to be your first outlet in Malaysia? or are you referring from overseas franchise sales?

The estimated profits is based on if we manage to open in the top-tier malls which is our target.

Research has been made on various kiosks. So, we have a small database on monthly sales of F&B outlets in different malls. With that we get a good idea on their quantity sold.

This will be our first outlet, our own brand. No such brand overseas but our ingredients are imported from Europe.

Thanks and have a nice day smile.gif

jimmyng
post Jul 25 2017, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(bomberman1230 @ Jul 25 2017, 04:24 PM)
BUSINESS OVERVIEW

We plan to be in a retail business selling frozen yogurt. Our products are imported from Europe and is high quality & tasty.
We operate on a franchise business model and we are looking to grow within Malaysia in the next 2 - 3 years, and expansion to other countries within 3-5 years.
FUNDING REQUEST

We are looking forward to open our first outlet by the end of September 2017. We still require RM 150, 000.00 for capital.( For inventory, machinery and estimated rental deposit )
Minimum investment will be around RM 50, 000 in exchange for shares and equity %.

Depending if you can contribute full time, or part time or just as a silent investor. ( the price per-share vary RM 1.2 - 1.6 )

Our target are the main malls within Klang Valley, KL. Other malls in Penang / Johor can be considered and is already in future plans.
We plan to open where the customers are.

Estimated monthly nett profit

Bad times :  RM 7000 monthly / RM 84000 yearly
Average times : RM 15000 monthly / RM 180000 yearly
Good times : RM 30000 monthly / RM 360000 yearly

This is only for 1 outlet....

What I am looking for ?

1. Im looking for investors as stated under Funding Request.

2. More importantly im looking for a business partner who shares the same vision, passion and understand the purpose of this company.
* It will be best if the business partner is able to commit full time to this business
In addition, if  there are any,

graphic designer

who would like to join as an investor / business partner / employee... feel free to PM me.

If any 1 here is keen and would like to know more. Drop me a PM state :

1. Name
2. Age
3. Current occupation
3. Would like to know more as an Investor ( RM 50, 000.00 min to join) or would like to join as a Business Partner ?

After that, i will contact you.. and we can discuss further and present you the business plan.

Thanks
Mind to share MYR50k is for how many % of the equity?
TSbomberman1230
post Jul 26 2017, 12:25 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(jimmyng @ Jul 25 2017, 11:04 PM)
Mind to share MYR50k is for how many % of the equity?
Hi Jimmy,

About 14% also depending if you would like to be just a slient investor, or would like to commit time and effort ( like me ) to build the business.

As of currently,
We have around RM 160k++ ( Interested investors including me = 4 ) , with additional 50k will be RM210k .

If you would like to know more, do drop me a PM and kindly state :

1. Name
2. Age
3. Current occupation
3. Would like to know more as an Investor ( RM 50, 000.00 min to join) or would like to join as a Business Partner with contribution ?

Then again, for all those who are viewing this thread,
I will not push you to join this business.... but I can provide most of the details and answer any questions as long as i'm able to. Feel free to ask.

Thank you very much smile.gif

TSbomberman1230
post Aug 27 2017, 11:36 PM

37 posts

Latest update...

We have gained more funds than we requested. smile.gif

However, anyone still willing to be a partner do PM me. More is better smile.gif

Priority for now :

graphic designer

These are the 2 roles I'm still hoping to recruit.

PING me if interested. Hope you can join our team, whether as a Owner or staff .

Thanks smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 AM