Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gynaecology for adenomyosis

views

TSAWhite
post Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM, updated 7y ago

13 posts

Hi,

I am diagnose with adenomyosis. During the pain, I take anacoxia 120mg - it works sometimes but at times, it so bad that I have to go to clinic to get a jab and more anti-pain medicine.
I have a regular gynae which I consult, but I no longer wants to see her because all she does is ask me to do surgery without giving me any other option.

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.

Thank you in advance.

ThisWorldisWeird
post Jul 25 2017, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM)
Hi,

I am diagnose with adenomyosis. During the pain, I take anacoxia 120mg - it works sometimes but at times, it so bad that I have to go to clinic to get a jab and more anti-pain medicine.
I have a regular gynae which I consult, but I no longer wants to see her because all she does is ask me to do surgery without giving me any other option.

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z  i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.
Thank you in advance.
Which location u at?
TSAWhite
post Jul 27 2017, 03:06 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ Jul 25 2017, 09:51 AM)
Which location u at?
Klang Valley. PJ or KL is good for me.
Princess_Alicia
post Aug 9 2017, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM)
Hi,

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z  i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.
Thank you in advance.
Are you seeing Dr. Kim Wong?
daylight_dancer
post Aug 12 2017, 09:45 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 27 2017, 03:06 PM)
Klang Valley. PJ or KL is good for me.
Dr Tang Boon Nee, SJMC (Now known as Ramsay Sime Darby Subang). Be prepared to wait though as she is extremely popular.

If you don't mind a man, Dr Lee Say Fatt is excellent too. Nice man, who is very frank doesnt sugar coat stuff. Alternatively if you prefer women, there's Dr Siti as well. All at SJMC too.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM