Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Gynaecology for adenomyosis

AWhite
post Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM, updated 4w ago

Group: Junior Member

Hi,

I am diagnose with adenomyosis. During the pain, I take anacoxia 120mg - it works sometimes but at times, it so bad that I have to go to clinic to get a jab and more anti-pain medicine.
I have a regular gynae which I consult, but I no longer wants to see her because all she does is ask me to do surgery without giving me any other option.

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.

Thank you in advance.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ThisWorldisWeird
post Jul 25 2017, 09:51 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM)
Hi,

I am diagnose with adenomyosis. During the pain, I take anacoxia 120mg - it works sometimes but at times, it so bad that I have to go to clinic to get a jab and more anti-pain medicine.
I have a regular gynae which I consult, but I no longer wants to see her because all she does is ask me to do surgery without giving me any other option.

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z  i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.
Thank you in advance.
Which location u at?
+Quote Post
AWhite
post Jul 27 2017, 03:06 PM

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ Jul 25 2017, 09:51 AM)
Which location u at?
Klang Valley. PJ or KL is good for me.
+Quote Post
Princess_Alicia
post Aug 9 2017, 08:29 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 24 2017, 05:20 PM)
Hi,

I need a second opinion / solution to my problem, a doctor who is patience and explains everything from a-z  i.e.why such pain occur instead of saying it's just a symptom.
Thank you in advance.
Are you seeing Dr. Kim Wong?
+Quote Post
daylight_dancer
post Aug 12 2017, 09:45 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(AWhite @ Jul 27 2017, 03:06 PM)
Klang Valley. PJ or KL is good for me.
Dr Tang Boon Nee, SJMC (Now known as Ramsay Sime Darby Subang). Be prepared to wait though as she is extremely popular.

If you don't mind a man, Dr Lee Say Fatt is excellent too. Nice man, who is very frank doesnt sugar coat stuff. Alternatively if you prefer women, there's Dr Siti as well. All at SJMC too.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0495sec    4.06    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 06:42 AM