Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Can I change my Tandem car park to side by side?

views

TSkate18
post Jul 23 2017, 01:42 AM, updated 7y ago

24 posts

Hi all, I purchased a property at Bukit jalil. Agent told me that higher unit can get side by side car park. ( this is one of the reason I bought choose higher floor as tandem would be very inconvenience for me. As I need to dress up and go out from unit to take lift to go to parking lot to remove the first car bfore the second car can move out. )

When I signed spa on Feb, that time haven't confirm me yet which car park I can get.

However, when I collected my spa with stamping I saw that my spa added a page and allocated my car park is tandem. Lawyer informed me that car park allocated by developer and all smallest units also tandem instead of side by side.

May I know developer can simply add a page into spa without any notice? Besides, developer told me car park cannot be change as they already send for strata title?

Pls advice whether I have the right to change my car park to side by side.
Thank you

This post has been edited by kate18: Jul 23 2017, 01:43 AM
oxm8
post Jul 23 2017, 07:42 AM

Regular
1,458 posts

do u have booking or other documents before u sign SPA to show that your carparks are side by side?
this is to support ur claim...
TSkate18
post Jul 23 2017, 08:06 AM

24 posts

QUOTE(oxm8 @ Jul 23 2017, 07:42 AM)
do u have booking or other documents before u sign SPA to show that your carparks are side by side?
this is to support ur claim...
Don't have ..
BEANCOUNTER
post Jul 23 2017, 10:57 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

You have the right not to sign the spa before carpark allocation is finalised.

I believe nothing much u can do now if you sign the spa before carpark allocation....unless there was black n white from developer confirming side by side cp.
oxm8
post Jul 24 2017, 07:37 PM

Regular
1,458 posts

ur agent bluff u.

Jackson828
post Jul 26 2017, 03:58 PM

7 posts

if not mistaken for the spa you have to sign every page, for the additional page that you didn't sign, i think is not valid....
whitejack
post Jul 30 2017, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(Jackson828 @ Jul 26 2017, 03:58 PM)
if not mistaken for the spa you have to sign every page, for the additional page that you didn't sign, i think is not valid....
Usually SPA will be only signed at the last page. Loan agreement will be signed at every page.
Jackson828
post Aug 1 2017, 09:33 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(whitejack @ Jul 30 2017, 09:42 PM)
Usually SPA will be only signed at the last page.  Loan agreement will be signed at every page.
really ar? but 2 month ago when i sign that time, have a lawyer beside me explain the important thing and request me sign page by page wor hmm.gif
whitejack
post Aug 1 2017, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(Jackson828 @ Aug 1 2017, 09:33 AM)
really ar? but 2 month ago when i sign that time, have a lawyer beside me explain the important thing and request me sign page by page wor hmm.gif
1 month ago i sign SPA and loan agreement, only loan lawyer asked me sign every page. Same like bank offer letter, they will also ask u sign every page.

For SPA, lawyer will give u a draft copy for review before u sign the final copy. So, during signing of final SPA, nothing much the lawyer can explain since you will ask during review of draft copy.
Jackson828
post Aug 1 2017, 02:56 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(whitejack @ Aug 1 2017, 10:31 AM)
1 month ago i sign SPA and loan agreement, only loan lawyer asked me sign every page. Same like bank offer letter, they will also ask u sign every page.

For SPA, lawyer will give u a draft copy for review before u sign the final copy.  So, during signing of final SPA, nothing much the lawyer can explain since you will ask during review of draft copy.
ic, maybe mine 1 is different, because my loan lawyer and spa lawyer is same lawyer, i sign both document at same day and same time. biggrin.gif

aaron1717
post Aug 2 2017, 09:58 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(whitejack @ Aug 1 2017, 10:31 AM)

For SPA, lawyer will give u a draft copy for review before u sign the final copy.  So, during signing of final SPA, nothing much the lawyer can explain since you will ask during review of draft copy.
generally today's major practice by those developers' panel lawyers... both SPA and LA will needed to be initial on each and every page of both of the agreements....
hanhanhan
post Aug 3 2017, 04:44 PM

(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
1,142 posts

there's no legal requirement to initial every page.

check your SPA, car park should fall under 'Accessory Parcel' and should be defined under the definition of the "Property"

check if the accessory parcel (car park) has been given lot numbers.

Even more so if developer said they already submitted for subdivision to strata titles, the description in the SPA must be consistent.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.55    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 PM