Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

FREE SKIN CARE CLASS?, AVAILABLE for areas like : JB, Klang, KL

views

TSCAINI918
post Jul 19 2017, 07:57 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

hi all, i am new to this forum again, i have previously joined this forum but sadly i forgot my old ID thus i have to come up with new one! biggrin.gif

i believe every of you having problems when come to select/buy/decide for new skin care as it's rather difficult to test/try over counters, once you buy them home, you realize that you actually dont like the form/texture/result and you cannot ask for refund!

Thus, the purpose of setting up this thread is to provide with you girls the FREE skin care classes (up to 3 times), details as below:

Product : MARY KAY
Duration for each class : 45min - 1 hour
Content : 1, learning more about your skin type 2,how to use skin care step by step 3,sorry, no purchasing stress(i guarantee this)
Purpose and reason doing so : I have been using some famous product for 5 years, the reason that i dont want to change was because i simply dont dare to change to another brand, there was one time my cleanser hit the bottom and i was outstation, i had to walk in counters to buy but my usual 3in1 cleanser was out of stock and the SA handed over with a gel type but also 3in1 cleanser, my face turned out to be reddish and alot of small red bumps, i went back to there and sadly the SA said its not refundable... thus when this product provided with free trial, i went for it! and thats why i am here today.

You can contact me via below:

FACEBOOK : CAINI YAP
WECHAT : YAPNN918
MOBILE : 010-7609690

welcome girls! you wont regret participating!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:01 PM