Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PROVEN Ways to earn Income from Blogs, How to earn Money Through Blogging

gamestotal
post Sep 18 2017, 09:39 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kelvin_87 @ Sep 18 2017, 12:51 AM)
I never claim I am earning "Million" dollars in my course. The implication from my statement is subjective to the individuals on how they derive accordingly.

So, your gametotal.com earning you great money?
Yes you r right u never did say the word million. This kind of "when I meant big money I meant rm48 per month" is again subjected to individual. You are right that for some people rm48 is a whole lot of money, and would be more than they could ever dream of earning for their entire lifetime.

That being said, in the court of law, legally you can argue on the general perceived , therefore I seriously doubt u can win a case if u were to argue that rm48 is a lot of money for earnings per month.

Dude, I think there is a better way to earn money than to try to literally misled people. seriously You will earn 10x more. I have seen people charging rm1200 to learn how to do clay works (Ipc, play with mud), craft diy charging rm15,000 (atria), rm500 per class for how to do lego (Jaya 1), snooker classes, swimming classes, etc etc.

When they say crime doesn't pay its true, it doesn't pay as much as legal work.
kelvin_87
post Sep 20 2017, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(gamestotal @ Sep 18 2017, 09:39 PM)
Yes you r right u never did say the word million. This kind of "when I meant big money I meant rm48 per month" is again subjected to individual. You are right that for some people rm48 is a whole lot of money, and would be more than they could ever dream of earning for their entire lifetime.

That being said, in the court of law, legally you can argue on the general perceived , therefore I seriously doubt u can win a case if u were to argue that rm48 is a lot of money for earnings per month.
Dude, I think there is a better way to earn money than to try to literally misled people. seriously You will earn 10x more. I have seen people charging rm1200 to learn how to do clay works (Ipc, play with mud), craft diy charging rm15,000 (atria), rm500 per class for how to do lego (Jaya 1), snooker classes, swimming classes, etc etc.

When they say crime doesn't pay its true, it doesn't pay as much as legal work.
There is always a hater everywhere... If you don't like or disagree with my course, you can always ignore and keep silent.
All the contents are constructed with real experience and figure.

Thanks pal for the feedback anyhow smile.gif
gamestotal
post Sep 21 2017, 12:02 AM

On my way

I am genuinely interested. For example, say if u can prove u can earn say RM10 per user... I have thousands. There is a ton of potential earnings there for me that is why I am asking.

Plus I know a number of owners of top traffic sites in US, which generates billions & trillions of page-views, in which I have personally had contracts & deals with them before. So the potential earning is ... big. Again I am not lying here, check my stats on web history year 2005-2007.

And typically, lets say u r selling a car, and the seller says he have prove that the car was driven by Bill Gates before, obviously in the registration should be written and I dont think its wrong for a potential buyer to ask to see it.

You did mention you have prove it works & you can post it up.
ed0gawa
post Sep 21 2017, 12:42 AM

coconut

QUOTE(gamestotal @ Sep 21 2017, 12:02 AM)
I am genuinely interested. For example, say if u can prove u can earn say RM10 per user... I have thousands. There is a ton of potential earnings there for me that is why I am asking.

Plus I know a number of owners of top traffic sites in US, which generates billions & trillions of page-views, in which I have personally had contracts & deals with them before. So the potential earning is ... big. Again I am not lying here, check my stats on web history year 2005-2007.

And typically, lets say u r selling a car, and the seller says he have prove that the car was driven by Bill Gates before, obviously in the registration should be written and I dont think its wrong for a potential buyer to ask to see it.

You did mention you have prove it works & you can post it up.
Well, give him a break.

Pretty obvious what he says is just to hook people to sign up and give 5 star review.

Just like all those free course advertisement that are popping up on Facebook
WebDpot
post Sep 21 2017, 12:43 AM

Enthusiast

Just finish watching your udemy course, in my point of view the course is pretty basic & your udemy title is quite misleading because you did not explain more in-depth steps as it there some missing steps/video.

Btw, your background music in lecture 5 is too loud, I can hardly understand what are you talking about sweat.gif

Good effort especially this is your first udemy course, maybe in future you make more preparation. thumbsup.gif
kelvin_87
post Oct 1 2017, 11:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WebDpot @ Sep 21 2017, 12:43 AM)
Just finish watching your udemy course, in my point of view the course is pretty basic & your udemy title is quite misleading because you did not explain more in-depth steps as it there some missing steps/video.

Btw, your background music in lecture 5 is too loud, I can hardly understand what are you talking about  sweat.gif

Good effort especially this is your first udemy course, maybe in future you make more preparation.  thumbsup.gif
Thanks bro! There is always first try and a lot of room of improvement to go...
kelvin_87
post Oct 25 2017, 12:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kelvin_87 @ Oct 1 2017, 11:37 PM)
Thanks bro! There is always first try and a lot of room of improvement to go...
By the way guys, I just made some earning from the course smile.gif
WebDpot
post Oct 25 2017, 11:06 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(kelvin_87 @ Oct 25 2017, 12:11 AM)
By the way guys, I just made some earning from the course smile.gif
Nice, I'm curious to know how did you earn money from Udemy since your course is free? Did they pay when someone view your videos too? hmm.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0604sec    1.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 03:36 AM