Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Official Toyota Vios Owners Thread V6, Thread for all LYN's Toyota Vios owners

views

aaronwky
post Aug 17 2019, 07:27 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

All new vios, if you were to pick this 2 color, which is nicer?
White or Silver?
aaronwky
post Aug 30 2019, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Hi Guys, it a better to op for rear camera for Rm350? or self install ourselves from 3rd party camera like mi cam?
aaronwky
post Aug 30 2019, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Aug 30 2019, 03:04 PM)
Most importantly, the rear dashcam can record and retrieve night time image (if needed) in clear/ good image quality when there is an road accident dispute.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columni...hcam/851825002/

Looping recording( no need manual delete images) ,  high resolution, WiFi connection( download thru phone, instead of memory adapter) , g sensor feature ( no runaway / lost  footage) and can support 64gb or more memory.

For neat /tidy wiring, and warranty, get from T sales person.
No dispute on wiring, voltage leakage,.. Etc causes.

So far my rear dashcam installed outside asscessory shop lasted 15months without problem. For my front dashcam, got it from Toyota.

https://stormhighway.com/dashcam/

Mpeg4 or higher file format
Thank you for much for the details response. What kind of cam are you using?
aaronwky
post Sep 11 2019, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Sep 11 2019, 08:58 PM)
Before shopping online, check buyer many reviews, q and a,
Response, chat response rate and delivery /ship on time.

for me, I will check the company name as well.. Worry on genuine as packaging is same. Example meguiars product.

https://s.lazada.com.my/s.Z7c1I

In the question and answer section, company name /response name is meguiars Malaysia and is a lazmall flagship store status..

https://s.lazada.com.my/s.Z7ccd

My experience and advice of waxing last 3 years. . My car is white color.

Don’t lazy and get premium quality products for lasting durable and better results.  Used many products last time and now all kept in store. Soft99 product is fine, result can last / sustain up to 2 months.
You knows a lot about car wash and wax from using Meguiar's product. Could you explain/list down the steps required for silver car by using Meguiar's product.
Thank you in advance!
aaronwky
post Sep 19 2019, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

Any good recommended 3S service In Selangor PJ? I read a lot of bad review on the Seksyen 19 one.
aaronwky
post Oct 15 2019, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(WeiLoonChuak @ Oct 15 2019, 12:12 PM)
yes, can monitor for a while first, now i just bought the magnetic sun shade for 4 windows to temporary block the heat, the 7" still not install yet...
btw, congrats for taking new car  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
May I ask, What is the tint percentage darkness given by your SA/Toyota?
aaronwky
post Nov 8 2019, 12:31 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Guys, 2nd service is 3 months after the 1st service.
My 1st service was on 27th Sept
So 3 months after that suppose to be on 24th Dec right?
But my toyota apps shows my next service is 24th November.

So should I follow or?
aaronwky
post Nov 10 2019, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Calvin82 @ Nov 10 2019, 09:39 AM)
Just realized Toyota installed wet battery for my Vios 2019. Although personally I had good experience with wet battery which lasted almost 4 yrs in my beloved Kelisa, but quite surprising Toyota still using it for their new car in 2019. Wondering if others are getting the similar battery?

user posted image
yeap mine is the same as well. Using Wet batteries and much more smaller than the usual dry one.
aaronwky
post Nov 28 2019, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Oh wow how you guys get better FC / mileage?
Is it the factor of fuel use and distance?
once in a while I'm a heavy footer, and so far I been driving my cars 4-5 times per week.

The green colour is when I went back my hometown at Melaka.

user posted image
aaronwky
post Mar 7 2020, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

That Simon Yee popped up here recently replying all the old posts dated 5-6 months ago. Come on, are you trying to increase your post count or what? Your replied not even helpful yet so offensive in a way.

This post has been edited by aaronwky: Mar 7 2020, 02:14 PM
aaronwky
post Mar 12 2020, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(simonyee @ Mar 12 2020, 10:40 AM)
Because of such people who drives this day don't use their brain.
Or left their brains out somewhere
Did the driving school and driving instructor teach you to drive like a mad person?
or you just like to ignore the rest of those who drive.

Or just because I got the money and an expensive car.
I want to show off I can do this and make everyone else who drives a criminal to follow your attitude and behavior?

Why can't stop Speeding, Tailgating, running the traffic light, install all the hid/led lamps, modify the car, all the racing color, illegal modification of the car engine, Put big tail fins, don't pay the traffic summon on time, put the darkest tint you can afford, vaping in the car.

I hope those who are late will always be late but I also hope they are not dead!

What kind of behavior and attitude are you portraiting to your children when you drive like a mad person behind the wheel?
Leadership began at home but also behind the wheel of the driver seat!

Don't think you putting your child on the lap and drive!
That endangers the children's life and may kill them.
If you love them to put them on the child seat and don't complain it is expensive.
Bro, if there so much to complain, don't lash out in this thread. Don't you realize you could do it in better way, better choice of words? Why don't you open a new thread rather than unleash all your hatred word here.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1615sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:24 AM