Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Small Accessories [wts]Hiking shoe adimax adidas kampung size 42, RM15, new unused still in sealed bag

views

TSjeyakumar
post Jul 11 2017, 03:06 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
91 posts

Hi,

I have extra 5 pairs of Hiking shoe adimax adidas kampung size 42 with studs and shoelaces. I only have size 42. US size is size 9. Please don't ask for other size, I am not a shoe shop or shoe salesman.

All are new. Bag is sealed and unopened.

This brand is the one I bought from Kedai Kasut Sri Sentosa in PJ for RM15. In my opinion, this is the best hiking shoe for Malaysian jungle. I have used this brand for almost 10 years now and I have hiked hundreds of different jungle and waterfall trails, as wild as true jungle with leeches, full mud, river, waterfall, rock climbing kancil, leopard to as urban as Bukit Kiara tar road. It is my favorite for trail running also.

Please see the pics for what it looks like after opened. More photos here also: https://goo.gl/photos/MrALURzYCjuitt2k9

I'm selling at RM15 per pair. You can Cash-on-collect at my location in Bukit Ledang (just before Jalan Semantan turning) about 5 minutes from Bangsar. You can SMS/whatsapp me at 012-391-9556. Whatsapp
preferred.

If you want me to COD, I can do the following places but extra RM5 so the price is RM20 per pair. Here's the places I can come to during lunchtime (whatsapp me to arrange exact time):

- KLCC (in front of the Suria KLCC entrance , next to the bus stop ) https://goo.gl/maps/qWQaPiJmNX22

- Wisma Atlan (in front of the Dharma Realm Guan Yin Sagely Monastery Jalan Ampang temple)

- Nu Sentral, Brickfields next to The Loaf (near the exit to the rail station)

- Bangsar next to Saravana Bhavan Restaurant on Jalan Maarof (down from the McDonalds Jalan Maarof)

- Midvalley Megamall MPH bookstore (on basement level near to the AEON)

- Tesco Extra Selayang

Please respect my time. I am not a shoe seller or shoe salesman. If you want to try on and check size before buying, then DO NOT message me, you can go to the shoe shop and shoe salesman can help you!

Thanks.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
ChiaW3n
post Oct 9 2017, 11:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,575 posts

Thank you, I've been looking for this!
TSjeyakumar
post Oct 9 2017, 11:53 PM

Getting Started
91 posts