Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
318 Pages « < 240 241 242 243 244 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Oil & Gas Careers V12 - Upstream & Downstream, Market still slump, slow, snail pace...

views

ZZMsia
post Nov 23 2020, 08:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,303 posts

QUOTE(Qutub @ Nov 23 2020, 05:05 PM)
Could be Petrofac RnZ doing pre-FEED? You did not tell me why SapuraOMV only limited to Sapura Energy and MMHE for the EPC?
Really fake news.

Really really fake news
Petrofac RNZ did the FEED. You cannot change it as per your fake news ssources

Stamp
post Nov 23 2020, 09:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

QUOTE(Qutub @ Nov 23 2020, 05:05 PM)
Could be Petrofac RnZ doing pre-FEED? You did not tell me why SapuraOMV only limited to Sapura Energy and MMHE for the EPC?
Jerun FEED completed already, idiot!

Done by Petrofac RNZ.

Qutub
post Nov 23 2020, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Stamp @ Nov 23 2020, 09:24 PM)
Jerun FEED completed already, idiot!

Done by Petrofac RNZ.
It seems you can't accept the difference of opinion. Chill up, bro. Your temper boiling and you need therapy. You don't get anything by creating an enemy. I am entitled to my opinion.

What is the schedule for FEED? Do you strongly believe there will be no Deep FEED later? This project is still at an early stage.
Qutub
post Nov 23 2020, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Nov 23 2020, 08:21 PM)
Really fake news.

Really really fake news
Petrofac RNZ did the FEED. You cannot change it as per your fake news ssources
You must be working on this project and working for RnZ Petrofac? I am entitled to my opinion as I am a contractor and will follow up on this project.
Does the difference of opinion is a FAKE News? Relax bro...
ZZMsia
post Nov 23 2020, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,303 posts

QUOTE(Qutub @ Nov 23 2020, 09:56 PM)
You must be working on this project and working for RnZ Petrofac? I am entitled to my opinion as I am a contractor and will follow up on this project.
Does the difference of opinion is a FAKE News? Relax bro...
There's a difference between opinion and fake news
You are spreading fake news on this forum.

Feed is completed.

If you really "follow up" ,you would have known this basic info. BASIC INFO
Qutub
post Nov 23 2020, 11:02 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Nov 23 2020, 10:29 PM)
There's a difference between opinion and fake news
You are spreading fake news on this forum.

Feed is completed.

If you really "follow up" ,you would have known this basic info. BASIC INFO
That's your interpretation. I won't blame you as you also not sure about the FEED schedule. Your information is as good as mine. Anyway, it is not cast in stone.

One thing I observed now you can accept other people's opinions.
ZZMsia
post Nov 24 2020, 08:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,303 posts

QUOTE(Qutub @ Nov 22 2020, 07:18 AM)
Most of the information here is just guessing and personal opinion so there is nothing wrong with it. "Everyone in town knows that Jerun Project bid is between Sapura Lumut and MMHE" but they don't know why and what is the reason.

This project was placed under "design competition"  FEED + EPCIC with Fabricator take the lead. Fabricators will choose who is Engineering Design Consultant as their partner. Previously Client has done Market Survey among fabricators and has shortlisted Sapura and MMHE only has the capabilities. The benefit of the design competition is Client gets all the costs for construction, proper schedule for the projects, method of execution, and the safety needed for the project.

In my opinion, Sapura will get this Jerun and will share the WHP with Sarawak Fabricators such as Brooke Dockyard. Oceanmight is busy with non Oil & Gas projects.
Again, more fake news.
Jerun does NOT have a WHP

The Wellhead deck is integrated with the CPP , Like pegaga and UNLIKE KS and BOKOR
ZZMsia
post Nov 24 2020, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,303 posts

QUOTE(xxxdhonamaria @ Nov 21 2020, 02:53 PM)
?? got wellhead too? i thought jerun development only need cpp and the participation for this  bid only open to mmhe and sapura lumut.
No WHP, got other future platforms.. but not a WHP, can't describe much anymore on this sorry

Stamp
post Nov 24 2020, 09:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

Gosh, we have one bodoh-sombong character in this thread.

I wonder which oil&gas company hired this fella. The company has my sympathy.
Stamp
post Nov 24 2020, 09:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Nov 24 2020, 08:38 AM)
No WHP, got other future platforms.. but not a WHP, can't describe much anymore on this sorry
There’s a wellhead module as part of the topsides structure; the other one is the CPP. The wellhead module will be installed first after jacket installation to facilitate early drilling. The CPP will be installed later via floatover technique.
Qutub
post Nov 24 2020, 09:28 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Nov 24 2020, 08:37 AM)
Again, more fake news.
Jerun does NOT have a WHP

The Wellhead deck is integrated with the CPP , Like pegaga and UNLIKE KS and BOKOR
So how they will do the drilling. On that CPP? Drilling, workover, conductor slots, etc will cause fatigue to the structures. Pegaga, Kasawari and Bokor got WHP.
Qutub
post Nov 24 2020, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Stamp @ Nov 24 2020, 09:14 AM)
There’s a wellhead module as part of the topsides structure; the other one is the CPP. The wellhead module will be installed first after jacket installation to facilitate early drilling. The CPP will be installed later via floatover technique.
Don't this 'wellhead module" is on the WHP?
Qutub
post Nov 24 2020, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Stamp @ Nov 24 2020, 09:09 AM)
Gosh, we have one bodoh-sombong character in this thread.

I wonder which oil&gas company hired this fella. The company has my sympathy.
Enjoy yourself as long as you can say whatever you like. I refrain myself and won't behave like you in this Lowyat. After all, we only talk about Jerun. It is quite embarrassing when Senior Member got upset because he not happy about Jerun.
antu_pogroms
post Nov 24 2020, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

user posted image

user posted image
Qutub
post Nov 24 2020, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(antu_pogroms @ Nov 24 2020, 10:09 AM)
user posted image

user posted image
Thanks for sharing. I appreaciate it very much.
AtMostFear
post Nov 24 2020, 01:49 PM

Enthusiast
778 posts

I still remember when I led & presented one failure investigation, the Head Plant chased me out of the meeting room due to my conclusion statement was based on my own interpretation.

'Your opinion is useless without facts.'

Fuh sampai bila2 takkan lupa ayat ni. Some people just need a wake up call.
Qutub
post Nov 24 2020, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(AtMostFear @ Nov 24 2020, 01:49 PM)
I still remember when I led & presented one failure investigation, the Head Plant chased me out of the meeting room due to my conclusion statement was based on my own interpretation.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Though we learn it a hard way, we should stay calm and stay professional. Those who are hot temper and emotional because they do not have real knowledge but using anger to manage the situation. In real life, they are abusive, toxic, and violent.

ZZMsia
post Nov 24 2020, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,303 posts

QUOTE(AtMostFear @ Nov 24 2020, 01:49 PM)

He replied you.
Until now, didn't get the message.
Qutub
post Nov 25 2020, 08:07 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(ayamxxx @ Oct 31 2020, 04:57 PM)
Do we see a light in oil & gas company in future? Almost all my colleague working within this industry get retrenched/ contract not renew these days.

Not sure if Petronas willing to continue creating project as per last time, 2012-2014 era.
PETRONAS cut CAPEX by 21% and cut OPEX by 12% left many contractors out of job. Projects are slow:
1. Decommissioning projects are too slow
2. Brownfield projects like maintenance, repair, debottlenecking, rejuvenation, and inspection are very little
3. Clients lump those maintenance contracts on MCM instead of 'open bid". New contractors have to wait until the contract expired
4. Now small contractor have to compete with big contractors like Sapura, T7 Global, Serba Dinamik, Petra, Dayang, Carimin, Deleum, ENRA, Dialog, etc
5. Foreign contractors downsizing such as McDermott, Saipem, Subsea7, Oceaneering, Fluor, Jacob, Proserve, etc

Not sure what will happen in 2021
Qutub
post Nov 25 2020, 08:14 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(feekle @ Nov 16 2020, 12:30 PM)
Shell Malaysia appoints Amir Hamzah as new MD of Shell MDS

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 11): Shell Malaysia today announced the appointment of Amir Hamzah Abu Bakar as the new managing director (MD) and general manager manufacturing of Shell MDS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, effective Oct 1, 2020.

In a statement today, the group said Amir will be responsible for managing and leading gas-to-liquids (GTL) manufacturing, marketing, sales and overall operational and financial performance of Shell MDS.

Shell MDS is the world’s first commercial GTL plant located in Bintulu, Sarawak.

The group said Amir will be based in Bintulu and will be leading the manufacturing and commercial teams of more than 450 people to produce and market high quality GTL specialties, as well as wax products under the brand name of SARAWAX, to customers and distributors in more than 50 countries.

“Prior to joining Shell in 2009, Amir spent almost two decades of his career in petrochemical, polymers and chemicals manufacturing in Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia. In Shell, he helmed several leadership roles inclusive of site production manager for Shell Jurong Island, Singapore; and managing director and general manager for Shell Refining Company Bhd in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan,” said Shell.

According to Shell, Amir was appointed as asset manager for one of Shell’s non-operated ventures in Sakhalin, Russia in January 2017.

During his tenure, the asset received Shell Integrated Gas Best Asset of the Year for outstanding overall asset performance.

Chairman of Shell Malaysia Datuk lain Lo commented: “We are happy to have our very own talent, known for his strong operational leadership leading our GTL business.

“Amir has been instrumental and has contributed towards a stronger and more sustainable operational capability and asset performance, in his previous role. I am confident that he will further drive our Shell MDS plant in bringing value for our customers and for Shell,” he added.

Edited by Lam Jian Wyn
Among many Oil Majors and PSC Operators, Shell is the best and contributed to the development of the Malaysian Oil & Gas Industry. I personally experience when participated in Shell's tender/bidding. Unfortunately, ONLINE bidding really killing us.

Can he change the direction of Shell in Malaysia? Nowadays, Shell started to return back many marginal fields back to PETRONAS. I am hoping Shell will work together with PETRONAS on Decommissioning and include the scope in the PSC terms.

We need projects.

318 Pages « < 240 241 242 243 244 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0320sec    0.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM