Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis port out issue, Maxis port out issue

views

TSsoomay_1122
post Jul 6 2017, 11:24 AM, updated 7y ago

4 posts

Case Ref: C19134065

Hi Maxis, I have been trying to port out since 24th June for more than 10 days, yesterday I have gotten 4th reject from Maxis, is this being the glorious strategy to retain subscribers may I ask. Please find processes that I have been through below, it is still unresolved till now, please extend your immediate attention and assistance on this, thanks!

1. Date & time: 24th June, 8pm
Channel: Counter 1, The Gardens Maxis Centre (Indian lady)
Procedures:
i. Transfer of ownership
ii. Staff mentioned my share line needs to become principal line in order for faster process to port out, so I agreed to proceed
iii. confirmed cancellation of all other services

*Note: Staff is fully aware that I wish to port out and I kept confirming whether the changes effective immediately so that there is no obstruction for porting out.

2. Date & time: 1st July, 4pm
Channel: Counter 5, The Gardens Maxis Centre (Malay lady)
Procedures: After status check with Digi, port out rejected by Maxis due to contract obligation, I am not aware of any existing contract, staff checked and feedback an interim 98 plan was signed up for the initial share line causing the rejection, thus after changing back to share line, the Malay lady and a tall Chinese guy confirmed that the issue has resolved. I proceed to Digi for second attempt.

3. Date: 2nd July
Channels: Email + 123 call centre
Procedures: Second rejection was triggered by Maxis due to NRIC incorrect, I have called and checked from both Digi and Maxis that owner name spelling and NRIC with every single digit are correct. During call with 123, staff has confirmed NRIC are correct thus proceed with third attempt from Digi.

4. Date: 3rd July, 2pm – follow up 10pm
Channel: 123 call centre
Procedures: Third rejection was triggered by Maxis due to NRIC incorrect AGAIN, staff has filed case (C19134065 – by Dian) for further investigation and staff has promised to follow up and call back for status update but there is none.

5. Date & time: 4th July, 5pm
Procedures: Call is made for updates, staff has feedback that rejection due to multisim not completely terminated, was only suspended, case (C19138446 – by Fikri) was filed for termination as he mentioned cannot process the termination himself, the process need to be processed by another department.

6. Date & time: 5th July, 10.30am – return call 12pm
Procedures: Call is made for updates, staff Dinesh has feedback will process the termination of multisim and return call after done, he fulfilled the promise with return call, then fourth attempt submitted for Digi. Again, this attempt comes with rejection due to NRIC incorrect.
fkinmeng
post Jul 6 2017, 02:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,179 posts

Maxis dont know how to read IC properly? doh.gif
erry-
post Jul 6 2017, 02:20 PM

Custom Member Title
2,245 posts

try this,

1. the number u want to port, change to hotlink prepaid 1st.
2. once confirmed the number is hotlink prepaid, then only go to digi, proceed port to digi prepaid (not postpaid).

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 PM