Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Apple Watch Repair

views

TSDominicSin
post Jul 4 2017, 01:34 PM, updated 7y ago

16 posts

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone knows any third party providers that are able to fix an Apple Watch Series 2 42mm. What happened was that i hit the watch with such force that the glass and the touch display thus exposing the battery and haptic engine (Don't ask me how it happened cause i don't know either).

Went to an official Apple service provider but they said due to the missing touch display they are not able to fix it for me due to their policy of needing to have all the hardware present. Hence, i have no option but to source for a third party shop to do the fixing. I know that many of you guys would say that buying a new watch would be more worth it but i hate seeing this just lying there helplessly hence i am looking for an alternative.

Thanks y'all
BRY7
post Jul 4 2017, 01:37 PM

Siri: I'm your humble personal assistant
7,924 posts

Give Apple Care a call and ask for service options
kiddokitt
post Jul 6 2017, 07:46 PM

On my way
555 posts

At IOI City Mall Putrajaya, there is an Apple repair shop called iMalaysian.com ( if I'm not forgetful). Same floor as GSC Cinemas and exactly next door. Check them out. I haven't had anything repaired by them, so I have no idea about their skill level.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:34 PM