Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

making choice for degree, science or business?

views

TScorrine123
post Jun 27 2017, 01:37 AM, updated 7y ago

31 posts

I finished my foundation in science this year and most probably Im going to enroll on August intake. The problem is idk if i should stick with science stream or business, because i have not study accounting, economics or business before in SPM and foundation. Idk if i should try to switch to business path or science path? blush.gif It's easy to change and cope with new subjects?

This post has been edited by corrine123: Jun 27 2017, 01:39 AM
vakoo
post Jun 27 2017, 01:51 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(corrine123 @ Jun 27 2017, 01:37 AM)
I finished my foundation in science this year and most probably Im going to enroll on August intake. The problem is idk if i should stick with science stream or business, because i have not study accounting, economics or business before in SPM and foundation. Idk if i should try to switch to business path or science path? blush.gif  It's easy to change and cope with new subjects?
Pick something which u can foresee yourself working for the next 5 years or maybe 10 years. Never ever go for something which is popular among friends or go for something just for the sake of getting a degree
NightHeart
post Jun 28 2017, 01:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(corrine123 @ Jun 27 2017, 01:37 AM)
I finished my foundation in science this year and most probably Im going to enroll on August intake. The problem is idk if i should stick with science stream or business, because i have not study accounting, economics or business before in SPM and foundation. Idk if i should try to switch to business path or science path? blush.gif  It's easy to change and cope with new subjects?
Ultimately, ask yourself. What do you want to do in the future? What are the subject that you find interesting? Any particular hobby that you're passionate about?

If you merely want to take "easy subjects" to pass just so you'll get a degree, better skip the degree & start working as a freshie instead. The 3-4 years of work experience might be more valuable than a degree certificate.
adrianalink
post Oct 24 2017, 12:12 AM

21 posts

Have you decided ? What are your choice? Would love to know *sibuk*
perfect123
post Oct 29 2017, 07:04 PM

14 posts

Highest paying job in future definitely in business field. Unless you are the highest intelligence people, if not i usually dont encourage you to step ur feet in science field.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 AM