Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best makeup school in Malaysia, school recommendation for learning mkup

views

TSlia9796
post Jun 25 2017, 03:35 AM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

Hi all, currently I'm taking Diploma in Illustration course, and I only start to know makeup and skincare stuff after I started my uni-life.
And I was kinda confused now that which one I like, which one I'd like to learn it and take it as my job, or even I wanna learn both.
though I found freelance makeup artist job at Redefine Beauty(cooperate with brand Artistry), and MaryKay, but I still not sure wanna join them or not
(feel free to pm me if u can give me some comment or guidance on topic above ╥﹏╥... or u wanna recommend some counsellor for me)

anyway, my main purpose opening this post is asking about recommendation for school to learn makeup
It will be better if they provide certificate that recognize by MY or even other countries.
also, actually, what is the average salary for bridal makeup artist and makeup artist?

Also need some comments on the school mentioned below:
SUB, sense&style, Amber Chia academy, DIVA production, KAI image, Snips, Perfect Point(GoldGoh), Bertha, Adonis, D'arte, Head to Toe, Backstage, SnCo, EduOasis, Styling Pavilion academy

This post has been edited by lia9796: Jun 25 2017, 06:03 AM
NightHeart
post Jun 25 2017, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

No to Artistry & MaryKay, those are MLM products. But if you got no idea where to start, I guess that doesn't matter lol.

I don't think those bridal make up artist earn much, that's why a lot of them like to use their own MLM products to earn a few extra bucks from there. In the long run, after making a name for themselves, a lot of them leave the studio to become a freelancer.

Proceed if this is your passion, if you're looking for big bucks or a glamorous life....I don't think this field is suitable for you.
TSlia9796
post Jul 15 2017, 03:50 AM

0 posts

up

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0103sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:03 PM