Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wedding hand-drawn animation&backdrop stnd rent

views

TSohchin
post Jun 24 2017, 07:33 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
66 posts

Hi dear all bride and groom-to-be,

Good day! Well, it might be boring for the guests by just watching the photos montage slide show for your love story on your wedding.. Hence, why not try something new and unique for your wedding? This definitely will leave a memorable moment for all your guests on your wedding day..Wedding dinner or luncheon should not only focus on newly wed's march in, live bands and food only.. The video session can be fun, catchy and interesting!! Share with your guests on how you guys knew each other, how he proposed to you and finally walking down the aisle! I believed all love story is touching and sweet...u may even show this video to your kids when they grow up!!Hereby attached a sample for drawing animation slide show.. We can create others than this sample..MOST IMPORTANT is the price is affordable and cheap!!for the first 10 couples will get the offer price of rm388!u may whatssap me and i can show u the full video link~ we can also make the characters become cartoons!!

Besides the slide show part, you may also DIY your wedding backdrop..The rental of backdrop stand is only rm50, which is much more affordable than you hire event decoration team! smile.gif I would be happy to share you some samples of some simple yet beautiful DIY backdrops! smile.gif

Welcome to pm or whatssap me 01999189118 to know more details!!

Take some time to enjoy this truly special wedding planning time with your loved one! It only comes once in your life! It will be fun to plan, and prepare the backdrop hand in hand with your loved one! smile.gif

Specification of backdrop stand:
Adjustable max: 2.5m x 2.5m
Can be dissemble and kept in a bag, portable by any car,
Light,2-3kg
Material: metal

This post has been edited by ohchin: Jul 3 2017, 09:29 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:08 PM