Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious Fell for a girl with long distance BF

views

RUI
post Jun 25 2017, 02:47 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(beahappyman @ Jun 23 2017, 11:31 AM)
will this be ok for you?

" let's say you outstation for 2 weeks or a month, and your gf started to kiss and hug with other guys"

she did that to her bf, same goes to you, vice versa.
I totally ok with that.
I outstation 2 weeks. I won't be alone anyway. Why she has to be alone le?

I'm still thinking what's holding her back if TS is the better guy.
Which leads to believe TS is not the better guy la.

TSLeonix7791
post Jun 25 2017, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jun 25 2017, 02:47 AM)
I totally ok with that.
I outstation 2 weeks. I won't be alone anyway. Why she has to be alone le?

I'm still thinking what's holding her back if TS is the better guy.
Which leads to believe TS is not the better guy la.
Well she told me because she met him first and they have been chatting for more than 3 years. And she only got together with him after a year.

It's not fair to him if she left him for me according to what she told me last time. Stuff like that.

I have no idea what's holding her back, maybe her dignity or pride. I don't know...
bobowyc
post Jun 25 2017, 12:39 PM

You are who you are.
1,888 posts

QUOTE(Aztec @ Jun 23 2017, 10:32 PM)
ive been in guy R position. I work overseas and was dating this girl back in Malaysia. end up her pussy itchy and she found another guy.

Same drama as u with me going to come back soon for holiday and her with the guy taking a so called "break" because they know its wrong.

Anyways fast forward 6months and im a happy single guy. Like another user said, all is fair in love and war.

note of caution though if u believe in karma. I matched the cousin of the guy my ex is with now on tinder and ive already had a ONS with her (she is friends with my ex)

im gonna be a cunt and post my pic with her on fb soon just to piss off my ex and her bf for the lulz before i fly out
lol

savage

hahhaahah
RUI
post Jun 25 2017, 10:25 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(Leonix7791 @ Jun 25 2017, 12:34 PM)
Well she told me because she met him first and they have been chatting for more than 3 years. And she only got together with him after a year.

It's not fair to him if she left him for me according to what she told me last time. Stuff like that.

I have no idea what's holding her back, maybe her dignity or pride. I don't know...
He still offers her smtg u can't. Period.
If you do, it makes NO SENSE. Absolutely, no sense.
TSLeonix7791
post Jun 26 2017, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jun 25 2017, 10:25 PM)
He still offers her smtg u can't. Period.
If you do, it makes NO SENSE. Absolutely, no sense.
She told me before she still loves him no matter what. So i assume it's that ?

I don't know what could he offfers from oceans away...i don't know...guess i never will...

Like she said before, if she didn't meet guy R 2 years ago, she would be with me now. So much for the soft blow sweat.gif

danielmckey
post Jun 27 2017, 08:42 AM

Enthusiast
954 posts

You look like Justin Bieber or not?
If not stay away from that girl.
RUI
post Jun 27 2017, 01:27 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(Leonix7791 @ Jun 26 2017, 05:59 PM)
She told me before she still loves him no matter what. So i assume it's that ?

I don't know what could he offfers from oceans away...i don't know...guess i never will...

Like she said before, if she didn't meet guy R 2 years ago, she would be with me now. So much for the soft blow  sweat.gif
If she gets what's she is harping for in future. You would be gone from her life.

If she doesn't, you might have a chance.

And if you are not stupid, you know what you are.
And in her heart, unless she gave up on him voluntarily, you always be the second best.

ymc2303
post Jun 28 2017, 01:13 PM

On my way
592 posts

its just proof enough that their relationship is too strong to be spanar-ed by the likes of you...
techm
post Jun 28 2017, 01:44 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Like someone else said, all is fair in love and war.

Have you gotten to know her well enough? Do you feel it 101% in your gut that she is the one for you? Likely your future wife? If yes, go for it bro. (Unless she is a bro's gf).

Go convince her you're the one she is destined for.

How old are you guys anyway?

What I can certainly tell you from experience is that you don't want to live a life of regret in the far future, when you are helpless and the only thing you can do is wish that you can turn back time and at least tried.

TSLeonix7791
post Jun 28 2017, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(Awakensoul @ Jun 27 2017, 08:33 AM)
LOL it's obvious what can he offers that you can't la. Financial security.

Where's that bf from? From the way he talks based on what you told us, probably EU or US or AUS. Those places currency exchange 3x to 4x our MYR.

Lets say you earn RM5k and he earns USD 4k. What he's bringing back to Malaysia is RM16k. Hello what you earn is puny. Move on. He probably can buy more iphones for her than you can afford in 6 mths.

Females at young age, are materialistic and realistic.
Alright, this isn't really the case. Even though the BF works overseas and have a higher exchange rate, unfortunately he has a lot of burdens over there and here. He has to send money back to his family over here and abroad,and according to what she told me, his doesn't have an easy life over there and i daresay i'm financially more stable than him, I have my own business and houses etc. Just want to make it clear that i'm in no way financially worse than him.

QUOTE(danielmckey @ Jun 27 2017, 08:42 AM)
You look like Justin Bieber or not?
If not stay away from that girl.
Do you mean if i look like a female ?

QUOTE(RUI @ Jun 27 2017, 01:27 PM)
If she gets what's she is harping for in future. You would be gone from her life.

If she doesn't, you might have a chance.

And if you are not stupid, you know what you are.
And in her heart, unless she gave up on him voluntarily, you always be the second best.
Yea bro, i have accepted the fact and moved on with my life. We are just friends now and nothing more.

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Jun 28 2017, 01:13 PM)
its just proof enough that their relationship is too strong to be spanar-ed by the likes of you...
True thumbup.gif

QUOTE(techm @ Jun 28 2017, 01:44 PM)
Like someone else said, all is fair in love and war.

Have you gotten to know her well enough? Do you feel it 101% in your gut that she is the one for you? Likely your future wife? If yes, go for it bro. (Unless she is a bro's gf).

Go convince her you're the one she is destined for.

How old are you guys anyway?

What I can certainly tell you from experience is that you don't want to live a life of regret in the far future, when you are helpless and the only thing you can do is wish that you can turn back time and at least tried.
Personally i think we have gotten very close the past few months, at first i was 101% sure but eventually she told me she would rather wait for him no matter how long it takes. I was suffering as well and decided to move on unless she comes back for me in the future and see how it goes with my future situation biggrin.gif . and i guarantee you that i have tried 101%.

This year i'm 26 and she is 24.

Thx for all the replies thumbup.gif

kohho
post Jun 29 2017, 03:04 PM

35 posts

I'll just say give her some time to think this over. For most part, you're in the wrong for leading her on into such a relationship. It is advisable to give her some time to think this over. Think about it, do you want your future wife/gf to be treating you the same way? having a 3rd party without your knowledge? If she has a tendency to do so, there is no telling when the exact same situation will backfire on you once both of you succeed in being together. There is so many what "if's" in life, but some things are just morally wrong and are not justifiable by any means. kthxbye

TSLeonix7791
post Jul 1 2017, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(kohho @ Jun 29 2017, 03:04 PM)
I'll just say give her some time to think this over. For most part, you're in the wrong for leading her on into such a relationship. It is advisable to give her some time to think this over. Think about it, do you want your future wife/gf to be treating you the same way? having a 3rd party without your knowledge? If she has a tendency to do so, there is no telling when the exact same situation will backfire on you once both of you succeed in being together. There is so many what "if's" in life, but some things are just morally wrong and are not justifiable by any means. kthxbye
Thx for the reply bro, currently i have moved on and stop thinking about her. Time will tell what happen in the future smile.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:59 AM