Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTA abt TouchNGO Toll

views

TSrenjiv2
post Jun 22 2017, 10:22 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
104 posts

hi, wanna ask abt TnG toll issue. jz now i drive frm Subang-NKVE toll 1st scan IN is not yet deduct any fees till i reach the last destination toll. so whn i reach the Sprint Damansara TnG lane toll the Gate is still OPEN & greenlight even after the car in front already pass the gate. i did try scan my card but seem it doesnt work coz i notice the amount seem didnt change but i jz drive through the gate & continue my journey. so i check my TnG online find out tat NO any transaction made for tat trip. Here the Question,
1. next time i use tat TnG card, will it charge the longest, MAX trip fees?
2. if Q1 is YES, How & Who i shud make the report to abt tat incident, PLUS or TouchNGo cs? i got car video as proof.

apologize if here is not the right place to ask such Question & advice as i dunno where else the proper thread to post. sorry for my broken eng.
thanks & deeply appreciate for all the advice notworthy.gif
eddievh
post Jun 23 2017, 12:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,060 posts

2) Touchngo, contact them through Facebook page,they are quite helpful.
K3nnYkl82
post Jun 23 2017, 09:00 AM

2,479 posts

QUOTE(renjiv2 @ Jun 22 2017, 10:22 PM)
hi, wanna ask abt TnG toll issue. jz now i drive frm Subang-NKVE toll 1st scan IN is not yet deduct any fees till i reach the last destination toll. so whn i reach the Sprint Damansara TnG lane toll the Gate is still OPEN & greenlight even after the car in front already pass the gate. i did try scan my card but seem it doesnt work coz i notice the amount seem didnt change but i jz drive through the gate & continue my journey. so i check my TnG online find out tat NO any transaction made for tat trip. Here the Question,
1. next time i use tat TnG card, will it charge the longest, MAX trip fees?
2. if Q1 is YES, How & Who i shud make the report to abt tat incident, PLUS or TouchNGo cs? i got car video as proof.

apologize if here is not the right place to ask such Question & advice as i dunno where else the proper thread to post. sorry for my broken eng.
thanks & deeply appreciate for all the advice  notworthy.gif
u have to drive into the office.. and make a report, normally through the counter.. they will refund it back to u on the spot .. there will be a form to fill in. then the amount will be credit back to ur touch n go

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.91    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 PM