post Jun 22 2017, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(miromiro @ Jun 22 2017, 09:41 AM)
just ask
BradFordCas
post Jun 22 2017, 09:46 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(UsernameCopied @ Jun 22 2017, 09:40 AM)
Is there a way to check if someone is married or a person that was married?

what's the process and info needed to check?
Just hired private detective,problem solved thumbup.gif
lsthian
post Jun 22 2017, 10:12 AM

13 posts

wow, found out that this is a serious question.

Best is check from JPN:
http://www.jpn.gov.my/maklumat-perkahwinan/perkahwinan/

Oh ya, let me share a story of mine. Might not related to you, BUT i feel that it really need to be share to anyone here ofcos the main point is to release my final deep inside of me of pain.

im Married in 2014. i paktor with her almost about 5 years.
When i was paktor time, i really tot that im fully understand and know about every single thing of her. But ends up im not. it happened when the very last minute, when the time we go for registration way before drop the node which is after one month. found out that her status was divorce which is stated clearly in the JPN form. im shoick, i asked her why did not tell me this? Suddenly i feel so unsecured when the officer asked me that am i know this or not. well, it oready reach the coner. ofcos i don mind that this is pass, BUT what if there is more to discover like she got still having some linkage bank account with others, debts, etc etc........you will go crazy.

Well, we are having two kids and very the happy family now. i trust my faith. but just try to understand further before your commit this relationship.

Cheer.
danny88888
post Jun 22 2017, 02:52 PM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(lsthian @ Jun 22 2017, 10:12 AM)
wow, found out that this is a serious question.

Best is check from JPN:
http://www.jpn.gov.my/maklumat-perkahwinan/perkahwinan/

Oh ya, let me share a story of mine. Might not related to you, BUT i feel that it really need to be share to anyone here ofcos the main point is to release my final deep inside of me of pain.

im Married in 2014. i paktor with her almost about 5 years.
When i was paktor time, i really tot that im fully understand and know about every single thing of her. But ends up im not. it happened when the very last minute, when the time we go for registration way before drop the node which is after one month. found out that her status was divorce which is stated clearly in the JPN form. im shoick, i asked her why did not tell me this? Suddenly i feel so unsecured when the officer asked me that am i know this or not. well, it oready reach the coner. ofcos i don mind that this is pass, BUT what if there is more to discover like she got still having some linkage bank account with others, debts, etc etc........you will go crazy.

Well, we are having two kids and very the happy family now. i trust my faith. but just try to understand further before your commit this relationship.

Cheer.
Wah the moment you found out that she was divorce, your just cool about it and proceed with the registration?

Don't need time to think why she hiding these info from you? But relationships should be build on trust from both party... hmmm
lsthian
post Jun 22 2017, 03:40 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(danny88888 @ Jun 22 2017, 02:52 PM)
Wah the moment you found out that she was divorce, your just cool about it and proceed with the registration?

Don't need time to think why she hiding these info from you? But relationships should be build on trust from both party... hmmm
Yup, lov is blind, it gamble. it pretty straight forward. when the moment happens, i knew that it is a full stop. and it is the pass.
on top of that i know that guy, and i knew everything little thing about her financial background etc. at least it is a safe.
since there is no connection, what to worry about. jalan la. lol. every human surely got their closet dirty stuff that been covered. if there is still connection happened.......then hulala, i will have straight away walk off. when the moment it happens, my wife don even feel guilty for the action been taken but she did apologies for not being telling me this. at least i know she settled this with a full stop. again im repeating this. lol.

if there is anything that impacted to my current family, ofcos it will be late and have to chop off. well, that the reason i post this to lets you know that there is such thing happens. Guys, take some basic check with each others to prevent anythings happend like this. Example: HIV test/health check, financial debt check (Maybe it a bit privacy but from the basic it is a must).

Cheer.
BuncitPesonawan
post Jun 22 2017, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

ask.
hmchan911
post Jun 22 2017, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(danny88888 @ Jun 22 2017, 02:52 PM)

A lot Chinese like to register first then ceremony later

What if the relationship ended b4 ceremony? The marital status will still be divorce due to when you register, you are actually legally married even you haven't done any Chinese ceremony
lsthian
post Jun 23 2017, 09:55 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(hmchan911 @ Jun 22 2017, 08:37 PM)
A lot Chinese like to register first then ceremony later

What if the relationship ended b4 ceremony?    The marital status will still be divorce due to when you register,  you are actually legally married even you haven't done any Chinese ceremony
Yes my fren, it pretty straight forward. Rulez and Regulation. Black and White first. Ceremony is part of culture. Two different thing.
Some of them might register first till dragging like a year or more then go for ceremony. it depend.
The best will have to be in this way since the couple can start for the real stuff in the relationship. ofcos bed' em etc etc. whistling.gif Sound like so conservative on sex after married. im not la acctually. lol. i prefer before married or before registration. This part got lots to talk anyway. tongue.gif

Understand the basic first before execute. Basic as i mean like what been mentioned on previous post. Not funny as seriously there is someone who can't even spell out his/her partner full name due to always calling the nick name.

theuglyduckling
post Jun 24 2017, 05:20 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(UsernameCopied @ Jun 22 2017, 09:40 AM)
Is there a way to check if someone is married or a person that was married?

what's the process and info needed to check?
Ask them
Reality740716
post Jun 25 2017, 09:41 AM

14 posts

Bro .. u with the ex divorcee ... your bank acc got suddent drop, bo ?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 PM