Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Galaxy S7&S7 Edge OFFICIAL DISCUSSION V12

views

akira
post Jul 18 2017, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

Hi,
I have not upgrade to Nougat yet after seeing so many problems such as battery drain, GPS issue, wifi & lte connectivity issue, just to name a few serious one. I believe Samsung knew about it.

My question is whether Samsung releases any fixes for all the issues in this 2 months? Is it best time for me to upgrade now or should I wait until all the serious issues are fixed?

** Currently, Marshmallow does not give me any problem but the phone keeps prompting me to upgrade. I just select "Later". With the new features, not sure whether it is worth to upgrade to Nougat.
akira
post Aug 7 2018, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

Does the new update fix the app badge disappear after sliding off the notification in v8? Really hope samsung can resolve this. Thanks
akira
post Aug 31 2018, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

Is there any issue after updating to Aug update (example: battery draining, and other issues).
akira
post Aug 28 2019, 08:27 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

I have not been upgrading the firmware. My current firmware is 26 May 2018 under Oreo. The phone is fast. I wonder whether the latest firmware will slow down the phone or not? Can anyone who has the updated to the latest firmware share your experience. The only problem I have in this May 2018 firmware is the notification (whatsapp, sms, others) has a bit of delay when the phone is lock. Meaning, someone send a message, it does not notify immediately but delay like 10-30seconds.

Thanks in advance
akira
post Oct 3 2019, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
213 posts

Any slow down / lag after this update? Thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0723sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:20 PM