Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advise needed, i'm lost

views

TSalwaysohwei
post Jun 21 2017, 12:24 AM, updated 7y ago

36 posts

sorry for my story telling english lol.

Met this high school friend after a few years during the high school class gathering.We are both still studying at college (me at kl while she is studying in penang). Started chatting after that gathering and i asked her out a few times when i went back to penang. We had great time and actually get to know her better. flirt with her when texting and sometimes she would do the same too.

Until last few weeks( while i was still at kl), she didnt reply my message the way she used to.it just feel something off. i dunno why.

Last week she texted me saying she miss me , ask me to come back faster to have a dessert date with her. So last friday right after i came back from kl, i asked her out. She kept looking at her phone, but sometimes showed me what she saw on fb or instagram. this is just weird because last few date she didn't do that and abit confusing because i thought she miss me but behave differently when we go out. Have she lost interest on me or i'm oversensitive. Do i still have the chance? i thought she had feeling towards me too. sad.gif

btw i havent told her how i feel.
DevionKnight
post Jun 21 2017, 12:35 AM

20 posts

honestly, this doesn't look that bad, maybe you're not expressing the situation enough.
but wouldn't you say she is now comfortable being around you to play with her phone.

I mean, you don't keep playing with your phone on a first date because you don't want a bad impression of you being addicted to fb or insta
heck she even show you what she's scrolling through
kiasu6
post Jun 21 2017, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(alwaysohwei @ Jun 21 2017, 12:24 AM)

Met this high school friend after a few years during the high school class gathering.We are both still studying at college (me at kl while she is studying in penang). Started chatting after that gathering and i asked her out a few times when i went back to penang. We had great time and actually get to know her better. flirt with her when texting and sometimes she would do the same too.

Until last few weeks( while i was still at kl), she didnt reply my message the way she used to.it just feel something off. i dunno why.

Last week she texted me saying she miss me , ask me to come back faster to have a dessert date with her. So last friday right after i came back from kl, i asked her out. She kept looking at her phone, but sometimes showed me what she saw on fb or instagram. this is just weird because last few date she didn't do that and abit confusing because i thought she miss me but behave differently when we go out. Have she lost interest on me or i'm oversensitive. Do i still have the chance? i thought she had feeling towards me too. sad.gif

you waiting to her to make a move because she said she miss you?

you thought she had feeling??? what u expect her to do? jump on you like in the movies???

dude.. r u a man?

grow some balls and make the move dude!!!!
donfutsal
post Jun 21 2017, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

don't bring feeling in it

u should enjoy your life

just keep few fish with u & enjoy

use your brain when u choose Gf

feeling is nothing after few years 2ghter

matter of time is feelings

brain is life time choice

so enjoy 1st

thumbup.gif
SyNtheSizeD
post Jun 21 2017, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(DevionKnight @ Jun 21 2017, 12:35 AM)
honestly, this doesn't look that bad, maybe you're not expressing the situation enough.
but wouldn't you say she is now comfortable being around you to play with her phone.

I mean, you don't keep playing with your phone on a first date because you don't want a bad impression of you being addicted to fb or insta
heck she even show you what she's scrolling through
I feel the same too, she's just being comfy with you around her and share fb/insta funny stuffs with you. devil.gif

That might be another topic starter between both of you during dates blush.gif
Smackers
post Jun 21 2017, 04:25 PM

On my way
653 posts

If she keeps looking at her phone non stop then it's better not to date her next time as it seems her focus is all on her phone.

If it's every now and then she looks for stuff in phone to share with you then it's a good sign.

Why not just continue dating her and see how it goes!
babychai
post Jun 21 2017, 09:55 PM

I go to work because my name is not in Forbes list
779 posts

shd be her habit to play with phone only.
nelsonftc7724
post Jun 23 2017, 03:10 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kiasu6 @ Jun 21 2017, 10:05 AM)
you waiting to her to make a move because she said she miss you?

you thought she had feeling??? what u expect her to do? jump on you like in the movies???

dude.. r u a man?

grow some balls and make the move dude!!!!
Bro, is this for real?!?

and u haven't make a move? doh.gif

waiting coconut fall from the sky?
kiasu6
post Jun 23 2017, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(nelsonftc7724 @ Jun 23 2017, 03:10 PM)
Bro, is this for real?!?

and u haven't make a move? doh.gif

waiting coconut fall from the sky?
tongue.gif tongue.gif

i would have. .but i don know the girl.. only TS know her..

**i assume u agree with me.. haha**
ymc2303
post Jun 24 2017, 03:49 PM

On my way
592 posts

do both of you even communicate on a daily basis?
exorthexquas
post Jun 25 2017, 03:25 AM

Getting Started
241 posts

It's normal bro for this kind of situation.
What you're doing is overthinking. It kills people mind most of the time.

Here's the thing i could suggest ,

You could try to call her for a date.
This time, try to be sweet like flirting and see hers reaction.
This include :

Complementing her looks/dress. ( If she smiles/blushes/thanks +1 point )
Try playing trivia game like 1 or two ( If she curls her hair or if she really thinks, she's actually putting effort +1 )
Ask what do she see in a man / Define what's manliness in a men ( This is a hint to her / If she takes time to think. It's really worth +1 )
If possible, try watch a romantic movie/action movie so over dinner you guys have a topic to discuss about
Ask her a childish question, why do you miss me ( Try to make this the last question )

If all lepas, today's the day you express the feeling. Note that if she gives you the cold shoulder for either number 3. You need to rethink of confessing to her.
You either need to strengthen the bond until she feels secured/comfortable with you.

yahiko
post Jun 25 2017, 07:53 PM

Regular
1,215 posts

Try a few date.. If no reaction show she reject. The next date hold her hand. If no rejection. U are safe to confess. Old school but it works.
mIssfROGY
post Jun 27 2017, 01:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,155 posts

Keep looking at phone? Either she suddenly become shy after confessing she missed you, or she just really likes playing with her hp and is showing her true colours now..... Go on few more dates, if everytime also hp session, i guess time to say bye bye la..
SotongBiru
post Jun 27 2017, 01:36 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

I think you are like me, sotong. A girl tells you she misses you, that's already confessing. And she show you her FB/Instagram ....

If you like her, start to treat her like you are chasing her and things will fall in place.

jessica31
post Jun 27 2017, 01:52 AM

1 posts

She just being too comfy with u... I did that too

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:46 AM