Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> girls

exorthexquas
post Jun 25 2017, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Jun 25 2017, 05:06 AM)
i totally agree wif what you say in this thread all these while, until the bold part...

i think you just put women on a pedestal there, not good though...break ups and divorce happens like nobody's business nowadays, so, the only best investment in a man/woman is to invest in him/herself, not on the partner...

take it this way, you invest a lot of time, money & effort in bettering yourself, your skills, knowledge and expertise, then you're good to go, even if you break up, at the end of the day, you know that it's NOT your lost and you can still survive...so yea, that's why i disagree when you say woman are mens best investment..

cheers m8

Actually the bolded part is quite vague once you've pointed it out . I'm still finding the right word to replace it. I still couldn't find the exact comprehension . Like , if you choose the girl wisely and you invest in her . She will be your queen eventually. If you find the wrong one and invest in her, like the millennial girls, sure gg and get backfire . Any short word for this explanation sad.gif?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
guysmiley
post Jun 25 2017, 11:35 AM

Getting Started

Stop thinking of them as sex objects
Stop thinking you wanna flirt all girls
Stop thinking you are good looking and all girls will like you
Stop thinking your reproduction organ is big and girls will love it
Be humble
Say "hi" to girls as you will say hi to guys

This post has been edited by guysmiley: Jun 25 2017, 11:36 AM
+Quote Post
Kanan Jarrus
post Jun 25 2017, 11:56 AM

Casual

QUOTE(exorthexquas @ Jun 25 2017, 11:31 AM)
Actually the bolded part is quite vague once you've pointed it out . I'm still finding the right word to replace it. I still couldn't find the exact comprehension . Like , if you choose the girl wisely and you invest in her .  She will be your queen eventually. If you find the wrong one and invest in her, like the millennial girls, sure gg and get backfire . Any short word for this explanation sad.gif?
i think imo there's no such words like that... & also, even if you wisely invest & find "the one", it won't 100% guarantee that you both will stay as "king & queen " forever, be it mature guy/woman or millenials... i read news that those that who stay in healthy relationship after years also still want to "take a break" and pursue the thing that they wanna do when they dream about it a long long time ago in their lost youth, and this happen predominantly in middle age ppl too...
+Quote Post
iams0bloodysick
post Jun 25 2017, 12:01 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(kivatto @ Jun 19 2017, 10:59 PM)
I don't know how to get to know new female friend.........or acquaintance. what ever you wanna call it.
T.T
Impression are formed in 3 seconds and people already judge/predict your entire life in that 3 seconds.

Put yourself in that shoe, what would you judge in that 3 seconds?

Appearance (looks, dressing, face like F or handsome), wealth (car you drive, you wearing pasar malam Tshirt or Polo T), character (Funny, quiet AF, something-wrong-guy/girl)? I dont know how saint santa maria some forumers here are, but lets come clean to admit this is how majority people judge a person before they show interest.

You want to impress and stand out, work on those. And also the key part, maintaining those. Coz people who are attracted to you based on combination of those traits, will lose interest in you once you "dont have" those traits anymore.

The reason I try share the above is because, without that first 3 second victory, you wont have the 4th onwards second chance to continue further. Ppl will just walk pass you like a stranger in the street.
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0537sec    4.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 08:43 PM