Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amlife Mattress, MLM Scam or Real Effective Product?

Zeroize
post Oct 19 2018, 09:35 AM

I'm a 5 stars biatch !!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(luvjim @ Oct 16 2018, 12:26 PM)
other brand with same effectiveness??  where to get?
Try look for honeywell air purifier.

kokseong23
post Oct 21 2018, 05:43 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Oct 19 2018, 09:35 AM)
I also tried to get more review for this amlife mattress as i trying now. not much info can be obtain, from internet mostly is "mouth by mouth" testimonial. The japan or Taiwan so call medical device certificate, i did ask where is the original source so i can verify during attend their event, they still not come back to me.

I did have tried using other product , warm water blanket(Aqua Bed Warmer Non-electric Heater Blanket ) which people use in winter season , it does not generate any electric but just hot water pass through the blanket so you fell warm when sleep. it good for old people as the blood circulation will become better even during sleep . but did not have so "effective" as what amlife claim. SO i still try to get more source for this amlife, will be good any people can provide the link for the certificate and not testimonial by "user" .

while for the air purifier, if you "dismantle" the product, this product should not be so EXPENSIVE, it mainly depend on the filter system. Eg, the car purifier product, the "unit" are so small, so how effective is it? if you get more research, better get good air filter for the air cond, it does mush better then the car purifier product! As it circulate and filter when air cond open.

The air cond components is much more complicated then air purifier which air purifier mainly just the fan and few piece for air filter! China they already have the product that design using big fan " suxx" the air in house and circulate out from the custom make air filter .

so for me choosing air purifier, rather then look for brand, i look for quality of the air filter , does it contain hepa filter? For product like AmywXX that claim filter 99.XX percent , does we need it? and how many square feet it can cover? so call 99.Xx percent filter system , they can cover how many square feet? does your believe it can cover so big area or it only be test in small area so it claim 99.xxx ?If can cover so big area, your "room" sholud not have and single dust and forever no need to be mop ...haha
kokseong23
post Oct 21 2018, 05:55 PM

QUOTE(kokseong23 @ Oct 21 2018, 05:43 PM)
I also tried to get more review for this amlife mattress as i trying now. not much info can be obtain, from internet mostly is "mouth  by mouth" testimonial.  The japan or  Taiwan  so call medical device certificate, i did ask where is the original source so  i can verify during attend their event, they still not come back to me.
I did have tried using other product , warm water blanket(Aqua Bed Warmer Non-electric Heater Blanket )  which people use in winter season  , it does not generate any electric but just  hot water pass through the blanket so you fell warm when sleep. it good for old people as the blood circulation will become better even during sleep . but did not have so "effective" as what amlife claim. SO i still try to get more source for this amlife, will be good any people can provide the link for the certificate and not testimonial by "user"  .

while for the  air purifier, if you "dismantle" the product,  this product should not be so EXPENSIVE, it mainly depend on the filter system. Eg, the car purifier product, the "unit" are so small, so how effective is it? if you get more research, better get good air  filter for the air cond, it does mush better then the car purifier product!  As it circulate and filter when air cond open.

The air cond components is much more complicated then air purifier which air purifier mainly just the fan and few piece for air filter!  China they already have the product that design using big fan " suxx" the air in house and circulate out from the custom make air filter .

so for me choosing  air purifier, rather then look for brand, i look for quality of the air filter , does it  contain hepa filter?  For product like AmywXX  that claim filter 99.XX percent , does we need it? and how many square feet it can cover? so call 99.Xx percent filter system  , they can cover how many square feet? does your believe it can cover so big area or it only be test in small area so it claim 99.xxx ?If  can cover so big area, your  "room" sholud not have and single dust and forever no need to be mop ...haha
just found int after submit, this link (http://www.smartinvestor.com.my/life-malaysia-emerged-sole-asian-entity-receive-pragues-world-sleep-day-distinguished-award-2017/)

"Today, Am Life’s electric potential thermotherapy mattress has been certified by Japan’s medical certification bodies (also its Ministry of Health). In 2017, it has been certified by the Malaysia and Taiwan Government as medical equipment and is also touted as Malaysia’s largest electrotherapy centre by the Malaysia Book of Records. It has also cleared several stringent screenings including ISO 9001:2008 certification International Quality Management.
The Japanese Ministry of Health recognised it as a medical device that can improve the following 8 symptoms: Headache, Severe insomnia, Shoulder / neck pain, Constipation, Indigestion, Cold hands & feet, Nerve / muscle pain, Chronic fatigue." " CERFITY THIS KIND OF SYMPTOMS ONLY AND JUST CERTIFY IN DECEMBER 18, 2017 !!! any people claim certify more then this date , ask them see this link! and they been selling so many years! I not sure does they claim certify by japan before december 18 2017, if yes, may be previous people that bought this product can sue them as before that date t, the article only state that JAPAN ONLY this

"As early as 1928, Japan had invented the electric potential therapy and after 40 years of clinical study, Japanese Ministry of Health has recognized electric potential therapy as medical equipment in 1968."

luvjim
post Oct 22 2018, 10:51 AM

last resort
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Zeroize @ Oct 19 2018, 09:35 AM)
can i know which model can filter PM 2.5?

i'm looking what contaminants that it can filter. coz i saw atmosphere sky can remove 300 over contaminants. hmm.gif
my cousin want to put it in clinic one.

is honeywell air purifier certified by third party also?

Boon 1386
post Oct 24 2018, 02:21 AM

QUOTE(warrenbuffett @ Jun 19 2017, 05:42 PM)
Hi, my mom came cross this by someone ( distributor most likely) who told my mom how good is this product. my mom is convinced now and planning to buy it but i am stopping my mom to do so because it look like just another MLM company.

Their product : Amlife Electric Potential Therapy Mattress

Cost : > RM11K

which claim to cure many kind of illness. and they have a lot of testimonial ( with video)...

Anyone can give me honest comment? Amlife agent please don't comment thanks.
Boon 1386
post Oct 24 2018, 02:24 AM

Bro,final u got buy or not, the mattress got use or not?? Because got ppl also ask my mom to buy ,but I think products maybe no good like tham say, if can what apps tell me can ??017-3796112 my number Tqvm

This post has been edited by Boon 1386: Oct 24 2018, 02:25 AM
kokseong23
post Oct 26 2018, 12:27 AM

QUOTE(Boon 1386 @ Oct 24 2018, 02:24 AM)
Bro,final u got buy  or  not, the  mattress got use or not?? Because  got  ppl also ask my  mom to buy  ,but I think products  maybe  no good like tham  say, if can what apps tell me can ??017-3796112 my number  Tqvm
Bro, u get that person that promote give free try for 7 day, that their marketing strategy now, after that u see the newspaper,that got offer free tried 6 days . Call hq to get this free tried, mean total u hv 13 days to try before decide.

Self try is the most good way to test it , the t is few k product! Old people definely will say good as it circulate their boold in body through the warm heating. (. But cheap few hundred amount Korean products,also have this function). I still testing now also. Will give comment after a week. Now just feel better in sleeping only.

This post has been edited by kokseong23: Oct 26 2018, 12:33 AM
Babyhay
post Nov 8 2018, 11:58 AM

QUOTE(warrenbuffett @ Jun 19 2017, 05:42 PM)
Hi, my mom came cross this by someone ( distributor most likely) who told my mom how good is this product. my mom is convinced now and planning to buy it but i am stopping my mom to do so because it look like just another MLM company.

Their product : Amlife Electric Potential Therapy Mattress

Cost : > RM11K

which claim to cure many kind of illness. and they have a lot of testimonial ( with video)...

Anyone can give me honest comment? Amlife agent please don't comment thanks.
Babyhay
post Nov 8 2018, 12:01 PM

My mum is using but it seems no point sharing our experience with you since you dont trust all the testimonials.

They’ll always let you bring the mattress home and try for 7 days. Why dont you let your mom try and see if got improvement then only buy.
cookie666
post Jan 11 2019, 04:38 PM

I went to a shop where they were selling the Future 14000DX bio-electric machine and Amlife mattress, which operates on the same principle. (Both companies owned by same boss.) I used the machine there (free) for 3 months, almost daily. It works by increasing your blood circulation, which brings more oxygen to your cells and creating negative ions in your blood, which which is an anti-oxidant. It reduced my fatigue, I slept really deeply and had more energy the next day. The mattress is supposed to do the same sort of thing, but at a lower amount. The single mattress is now RM12k, double RM17k. I dunno whether to buy or not cause didn't try. Because the electricity is lower, you need to use it for 8 hours a day, vs. the machine which you can just use for 1 hour.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0631sec    1.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2019 - 05:33 AM