Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Drivers Malaysia Association (GDMA), Official Association By Grabcar Drivers

views

simongs
post Nov 14 2017, 11:59 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 9 2017, 10:19 PM)
Grab can just keep doing promotion. Cannot control the demand of certain area. If people there got own car, reliable teksi of course they will not look for alternative. Why the need to change something that is not broken?

Anyway, for the record. True story here. Drivers as far as Melaka or southern part of Perak will drive into Klang Valley to drive. Full timer. Sometimes will just sleep in the car too far to get back home. Because of what? The earning there is much better compare to other city. Just for your info. Is whether you are willing to do that or not only.
Actually the "solution" cannot be that every tom , dick and harry drive into KV just to make "good" money. It would be better if grab limit the number of drivers at any city based on the demand there...

if lets say on average in a city like seremban there are requests for grab services 100 times per day (just for illustration purpose) then if grab approves 900 drivers in seremban and keep on recruiting ...do you think the drivers can make good money ?? all the 900 will also crowd the hotspots-peak hour (full time or part time) so every one will get a share of the pie but the pie will not make the stomach "kenyang".

This is called oversupply... that is what is happening...i have rider app and as i wait in a place i open it to see how many driver are around the areas it always surprises me !!

Yes the fare is better than buber and that is the only saving grace....the total number of driver vs. request ratio is important in this business for the drivers to survive
simongs
post Nov 15 2017, 12:02 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Nov 10 2017, 10:56 AM)
ublur stronghold
and this is the ultimate truth...in sban driving buber you can't rest much ...

Uddingster
post Nov 16 2017, 08:26 AM

0 posts

With the latest petrol price, the Grab company needs to review the fare rate or provide additional incentives immediately. If not, many Grabers maybe will stop because it's not worth it anymore.
nickzkuso
post Nov 17 2017, 12:36 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Aug 4 2017, 09:27 PM)
can we suggest that rider dont simply put remark on the job

got rider put a remark '5 person' and expect we accept

i argue with her, then she say, 'why you accept' ?

wfk, then in futre the rider can put remark such as

a. got pet
b. will have lunch in the car due to urgency
c. i dont really like 2nd rider
d. i dont want to use highway
e. please pick up at 4pm while made order on 330pm
f. i dont have enuf money, but will bank in within the same day
g. I only want X race driver only...

remark is to easy identify location or important message and not 'special request'.
i thought put remark better so we can try to avoid instead of reach pick up location and see fked up condition

but grabshare is crap...
jam for 30 mins only get rm11 fare and the destination is a flat apartment and not any hot spot..how can get match like that?
skylinelover
post Nov 19 2017, 12:14 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Uddingster @ Nov 16 2017, 08:26 AM)
With the latest petrol price, the Grab company needs to review the fare rate or provide additional incentives immediately. If not, many Grabers maybe will stop because it's not worth it anymore.
Haha it has started already bcuz i suddenly kena so many fat pay fare today and no RM3 fare any longer laugh.gif doh.gif

I suspect so many gantung kunci while heavy rain whole day today laugh.gif doh.gif
AskarPerang
post Nov 19 2017, 08:52 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Uddingster @ Nov 16 2017, 08:26 AM)
Done. Effective tomorrow onwards. Read your email or sms.
Utopia Angel
post Nov 20 2017, 01:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 19 2017, 08:52 PM)
Done. Effective tomorrow onwards. Read your email or sms.
Well done !!

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:26 AM