Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What he really wants?, What should i do?

views

sharmine
post Jun 21 2017, 10:06 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(Mikethebodo @ Jun 20 2017, 02:05 PM)
u have done exactly what most men could not have the heart to do, cut off contact from the girl that rejected them and use them as a door mat.

when it comes to love is clear cut, whether you love or not. if he is not sure, its as good as a resounding no. but this type of people are quite horrible, they suck the life out of you demanding attention while you can't be with them.
+1
sharmine
post Jun 21 2017, 10:09 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(Fragileme @ Jun 20 2017, 04:07 PM)
haha, truth is, i really dont know.  in his long text, he reiterated that he wants to remain friends and not jump into anything, it has nothing to do with me nor anyone else.  is all him.  he wanted to get his ex and both families sorted out first so we could have a fresh new chapter.

but, it is of no surprise even if he is seeing someone else.  he is quite cute and have the 'oohh.. he is a nice guy' feeling, so wont be much of a trouble for him to score a girl..
he is quite cute and have the 'oohh.. he is a nice guy' feeling,

That bastard who messed up with me emotionally also gave off that kind of vibe and yes, he was "fishing" too. So, it is no surprise that this guy is doing the same.
sharmine
post Jun 21 2017, 02:48 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Mikethebodo @ Jun 21 2017, 11:08 AM)
Don't worry, you will find someone better. Post in FB all the pics of you and new boyfriend.

While he be squirming at missed chances.
Haha, yeah. can't wait to do that. lol
lsthian
post Jun 21 2017, 03:07 PM

13 posts

Im not sure if your can understand Mandarin..........BUT below posted song will be just suit your situation. it may sound funny.....BUT it true.
Cheer~~~LOL~

[/YOUTUBE] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7QDuuAS82M [YOUTUBE]

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:10 PM