Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Educated Thai ladies. Comments and opinions?

views

TSJustaguy128
post Jun 17 2017, 10:16 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

I have just started seeking Thai ladies online and have gotten positive respnses so far.
These are recent university graduates and educated working professionals.. not bar girls or the like.
So far i find them to be very feminine and pleasant to talk to.
Not really seeking help but want to just get some opinions/views from people with first hand experience.
Pls be civil ok. Thank you.

Ps. I'm m'sian chinese, early 30s who's had couple of past relationship with local chinese girls.
pml_318
post Jun 17 2017, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

LDR? laugh.gif
TSJustaguy128
post Jun 17 2017, 10:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(pml_318 @ Jun 17 2017, 10:41 PM)
LDR? laugh.gif
For now, yes.
Depends on future situation.
wargreymon12
post Jun 18 2017, 01:18 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(Justaguy128 @ Jun 17 2017, 10:16 PM)
I have just started seeking Thai ladies online and have gotten positive respnses so far.
These are recent university graduates and educated working professionals.. not bar girls or the like.
Not really seeking help but want to just get some opinions/views from people with first hand experience.

Ps. I'm m'sian chinese, early 30s who's had couple of past relationship with local chinese girls.
You've never met them IRL?
iams0bloodysick
post Jun 18 2017, 01:47 PM

0 posts

Proceed with caution bro. Despite I think you already knew this.

Thailand is a mixture of hell and heaven. Our advice (a friend's case with the lady purposely get pregnant with kids to get the Msian guy to get her a Visa to Msia, then go dutch on the husband) might not apply to you, or the opposite case of very nice thai lady who are just looking for a responsible guy from Msia coz some local Thai guy are just lazy and irresponsible. Its hard to know which type you have meet, except your own judgement.

Nothing is what it seems when it comes to relationship, esp LDR + oversea. But good luck bro.

danny88888
post Jun 18 2017, 05:10 PM

Casual
321 posts

Would like to hear more opinions about Thai Ladies too. Please share Cupid Corner Bros

This post has been edited by danny88888: Jun 18 2017, 05:10 PM
TSJustaguy128
post Jun 18 2017, 11:58 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(iams0bloodysick @ Jun 18 2017, 01:47 PM)
Proceed with caution bro. Despite I think you already knew this.

Thailand is a mixture of hell and heaven. Our advice (a friend's case with the lady purposely get pregnant with kids to get the Msian guy to get her a Visa to Msia, then go dutch on the husband) might not apply to you, or the opposite case of very nice thai lady who are just looking for a responsible guy from Msia coz some local Thai guy are just lazy and irresponsible. Its hard to know which type you have meet, except your own judgement.

Nothing is what it seems when it comes to relationship, esp LDR + oversea. But good luck bro.
Thanks for the tip. I have heard of the worst case scenario.. but it seem to involve lower educated ones. I guess it hard to simply generalise.
True on own judgement.. mine might be skewed though. =)
I read malaysian visa is not that easy to obtain.. and requires renewal for years. Social pass > visa for multiple times renewal > pr. Apparently very very difficult and takes very long time to get pr.

Oh well.. guess i will see how it goes. Thanks!

kohchuup
post Jun 19 2017, 12:16 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Thai women are good they r only abit possessive n jealousy
steven_phs
post Jun 19 2017, 03:02 PM

45 posts

How you know them online? Is their identify real?
TSJustaguy128
post Jun 19 2017, 10:00 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kohchuup @ Jun 19 2017, 12:16 PM)
I heard they like to joke about snipping the rod for unfaithfulness.

QUOTE(OcHaa @ Jun 19 2017, 01:27 PM)
what will your parents think? they ok?
That will be an obstacle. So far i've not found a suitable marriage material chinese malaysian. Lovey dovey dating.. yes, having fun and enjoying the 'good' life, yes.. with me on bad times.. hmmm questionable. Maybe i'm not looking in the right places, but i do feel jaded with malaysian chinese girls. Well its my life, so at the end of the day i think my parents will accept if the girl character is decent. Screw what the relatives think.. its my life in the end.

QUOTE(steven_phs @ Jun 19 2017, 03:02 PM)
How you know them online? Is their identify real?
Online dating sites.. many. I think though thaicupid is the largest. There obviously are scammers and golddiggers. Just need to exercise caution. If u look closely, it is not hard to discern the more decent ones. My view is this method is just to get the initial intros.. then you do text, calls, videos and ofcourse many meetups and stayovers as it goes along. Just don't be a fool and transfer money.
Ralna
post Jun 20 2017, 02:01 PM

Casual
388 posts

QUOTE(tangJW1 @ Jun 19 2017, 11:32 PM)
Not joke but is for real. They tend to suspect about your loyalty... over possessive and easily angry maybe because their spicy food.
+1

& TS should be careful on the charms they might do on you to get you... & make sure those are genuine women, not ladyboys.
jonathanchk.com
post Jun 20 2017, 05:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Ralna @ Jun 20 2017, 02:01 PM)
+1

& TS should be careful on the charms they might do on you to get you... & make sure those are genuine women, not ladyboys.
Lol thai ladyboys look so real, sometimes you can never tell.
metaled
post Jun 20 2017, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

i had been living in Thailand for quite a while and still live here. And this are based on my limited experience

When u marry a Thai lady, you are getting married with the whole family. But that also depends on her family upbringing, if she is from Issan ( Nakhon anything, Sisaket, Surin, Buriram, Khon Kaen etc google Issan you will get the idea ), they have far more stronger family values. You may or may not need to splurge $$ on their family. People from this region is poor and generally this women can be found in the night life service industry for tourist. Thai men usually avoid Issan women unless their family background is ok.

If her ancestry comes from China, this is the type that dont expect you as a husband to spend all kind of $$ on their family. They are mostly can be found around Bangkok ( some Thai say/claim 60% of Bangkok native have chinese blood in them ) and not necessary only fair skin type, but nearly all comes from middle class and above, and may have family business, and have better education. But it is not hard to spot, they will have chinese facial feature unless they married out to someone who is not thai chinese.

I have not much experience with women from the North of Thailand, but they are also soft spoken like chinese thai. Thai men are crazy about them, they are more lady-like, have white fair skin and have the largest mammary glands in all of Thailand. Some of them can be found in night life industry that strictly cater to Thai only.

Thai family have very strong family values, it is always family first even she lives in a foreign country. Some will want you to keep buying the in-laws stuff, want a very big sin sot (dowry) for face purposes. Some dont demand, just a simple gift does it.

15 years ago, you can get any Thai girl if you want if you are from the West. These days, it is more about Chinese.

Those that have live in Bangkok and tasted city life, practically they have no difference to Malaysian Chinese, no difference then any other women who has tasted the benefit of living in a large city. It is the individual character deep down inside that make every person different.

By the way, learn and write the language if you are damn serious. This will open u up to a whole new level.

No i did not wed a women from Thailand, so my experience is low i can only observe from Malaysian friend who married Thai girls and sembang kuat with Thai kolik. And only applies to middle class Thai women. The hi-so upper class is a different ball game. Thai society has a very strong social class system, if she is poor and have low level education she will have problem like self esteem issue if you take them to a hotel function setting. The middle class/upper class will distance them self from her and hence you.

And no, most Thai girl does not want to leave Thailand. Unless you are very rich in you country of origin or your country of origin have a far more better prospect then Thailand.

This is a VERY GENERAL take of Thai women and does not reflect each and every single one person, so use your brain.
metaled
post Jun 20 2017, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(Justaguy128 @ Jun 18 2017, 11:58 PM)
Thanks for the tip. I have heard of the worst case scenario.. but it seem to involve lower educated ones. I guess it hard to simply generalise.
True on own judgement.. mine might be skewed though. =)
I read malaysian visa is not that easy to obtain.. and requires renewal for years. Social pass > visa for multiple times renewal > pr. Apparently very very difficult and takes very long time to get pr.

Oh well.. guess i will see how it goes. Thanks!
There is a temporary solution to this but it cost money.

Both of you can enter and exit Thailand/Malaysia via Bukit Kayu Hitam land crossing. Due to us being neighbor we can cross unlimited times. Pay RM 150 at the malaysia immigration for your lady every month when you re-enter Malaysia. RM150 is bekos u love the lady and is at the mercy of the immigration. It is technically not legal hence the RM 150.

The easiet way to get her here is to get married and get her a spouse visa.
lsthian
post Jun 21 2017, 03:12 PM

13 posts

JALAN! i don see any issue at all!!! it your choice, it your like, it your feel, it your life.
JamesLew28
post Jun 21 2017, 03:35 PM

12 posts

TS, personally I think you can go ahead if you think she is genuine
However, do u understand Thai?
This may be a problem for u in communication, ya she maybe can speak English, but her family & friends?

kohchuup
post Jun 23 2017, 08:54 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

QUOTE(Justaguy128 @ Jun 19 2017, 10:00 PM)
I heard they like to joke about snipping the rod for unfaithfulness.
Bro, no one likes their partner to be unfaithful... if the other way round what will u do?
bartbarb
post Jun 23 2017, 11:54 AM

Casual
391 posts

anyway TS, apart from all the negative review. I saw my fren who married with a thailand girl for few years already.
So far he is very happy with his life.
MeToo
post Jun 23 2017, 11:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(kohchuup @ Jun 19 2017, 12:16 PM)
in general they will treat the husband way better then malaysian woman.

They know how to take care of the family/husband
lsthian
post Jun 23 2017, 12:01 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jun 23 2017, 11:57 AM)
in general they will treat the husband way better then malaysian woman.

They know how to take care of the family/husband
AGREE!!!! my mother in LAW is thai. no matter how tuff is the life it is, some culture will in their heart that the family is important to protect.
ofcos not into one side argument but a healthy relationship suppose to come from both.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:45 AM