Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Apple Music on PS4

views

TSAndrewReal
post Jun 15 2017, 05:49 PM, updated 7y ago

4 posts

I have subscribed to Apple Music and also wanna play it on my PS4, but I haven't found a way to get to work. Any way to play Apple Music on PS4?
hackinz
post Jun 15 2017, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Apple music is not compatible with PS4.
Anonymous26
post Jun 15 2017, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

only spotify is compatible with ps4
HughieJones
post Jun 16 2017, 09:33 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(AndrewReal @ Jun 15 2017, 05:49 PM)
I have subscribed to Apple Music and also wanna play it on my PS4, but I haven't found a way to get to work. Any way to play Apple Music on PS4?
Normally Apple Music is not compatible with PS4. So, it means PS4 cannot play songs from Apple Music directly. And another problem is that all Apple Music songs have FairPlay DRM protection, which prevent you from playing on non-support devices like PS4, Sony Walkman, Kindle Fire, etc. Therefore, if you really want to play Apple Music on PS4, you may try the following solution:
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is a program which can help you legally bypass the DRM and convert Apple Music to PS4 compatible audio formats, like MP3 and AAC (M4A). After the conversion, you can get the same music experience as it will preserve 100% original quality. With all ID 3 and metadata info kept, it is easy to organize your music files. To get ready, download and install the latest version of TuneFab Apple Music Converter.

How to Stream Apple Music to PS4 for Listening
Step 1.Open TuneFab Apple Music Converter
iTunes will be opened along with this program.Get TuneFab up and running, then you can see the main interface as below. From the "Playlist" section, you can open one that contains your Apple Music tracks and then choose the Apple Music you want to convert in sequence.

Step 2.Choose Output Format
As we said previously, the audio format supported by Sony PlayStation 4 are MP3 and AAC (M4A). So you choose either one from the output format list. You can also adjust the output quality as per your requirement.

Step 3.Start Apple Music Conversion
Finally, click on "Convert" button to start converting Apple Music to MP3 or M4A format. Within a few minutes you can find the converted Apple Music files in your output folder.

Step 4.Stream Apple Music to PS4
Prepare a USB driver.
• Use your computer to create a folder called "Music" on the USB storage device. Then copy the converted Apple Music from your computer to this folder.
• Reject the USB and connect it with a USB ports of PS4. Now you can see a "USB Music Player" icon on the Content Area. The music player icon will move to the right when a new application is started.
• Click on "X" button to start the application and then select the Apple Music you want to play on PS4.

This is it. You can now listen to Apple Music on your PS4 freely. Enjoy it.
gigijones
post Dec 6 2017, 11:23 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(AndrewReal @ Jun 15 2017, 05:49 PM)
Apple Music is in the format of M4P which isn't supported by PS4. You may need an Apple Music Converter to extract Apple Music in MP3 format.
gigijones
post Dec 6 2017, 11:25 AM

1 posts

Apple Music is in the format of M4P which isn't supported by PS4. You may need an Apple Music Converter to extract Apple Music in MP3 format.
gigijones
post Dec 6 2017, 11:25 AM

1 posts

Christcena
post Dec 18 2017, 11:22 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(gigijones @ Dec 5 2017, 07:25 PM)
Apple Music is in the format of M4P which isn't supported by PS4. You may need an TuneFab Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music in the MP3 format.
Maybe you need A converter for playing Apple Music when playing your PS4.

This post has been edited by Christcena: Dec 19 2017, 10:54 AM
ozie19
post May 2 2020, 01:59 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

I use ipod, for play music, n play ps 4......2 device....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.55    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM