Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Change Hotlink account owner

views

TSAshroft98
post Jun 15 2017, 01:56 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
228 posts

Hi there i want to change my sim card account owner from my old friend who i lost contact until today(dulu tukar sim card with her),but now theres no way i could bring her up with me to verify the account change(i think she lives overseas now). So Maxis, is there any other possible ways for me to change the owner of the account with that sim card/number into my ownership without any verification of the original owner?

I need to retain the current phone number

Thanks
**actually wanna change super old sim card to 4g nano simcard
powerwoot
post Jun 15 2017, 09:36 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

QUOTE(Ashroft98 @ Jun 15 2017, 01:56 AM)
Hi there i want to change my sim card account owner from my old friend who i lost contact until today(dulu tukar sim card with her),but now theres no way i could bring her up with me to verify the account change(i think she lives overseas now). So Maxis, is there any other possible ways for me to change the owner of the account with that sim card/number into my ownership without any verification of the original owner?

I need to retain the current phone number

Thanks
**actually wanna change super old sim card to 4g nano simcard
similar post in hotlink tweet, was that yours?
TSAshroft98
post Jun 15 2017, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

QUOTE(powerwoot @ Jun 15 2017, 09:36 PM)
similar post in hotlink tweet, was that yours?
yep thats me. And Hotlink responded that owner change is possible without the presence of original owner but they will do inspection on my sim card to make sure i am the current owner (by checking how old i've been using it). Going to Maxis Center KLCC next week for the change. Thanks Hotlink thumbsup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    1.00    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:08 PM